Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Random Gen World? Map Uncover?

Colony Founder
    To make a building safe :

1. break the stairs to 2nd floor
    2. use wood frames to climb up the 2nd floor
    3. you are safe unless zeds collapse the building, but that takes several game days without you repairing the building.

Scavenger
    Thx Wamplet for the Data ,hope it helps ,cause yesterday i digged underground with Oil Barrels i blown some bigger Rooms in the rock and i didnt find a Single Piece of Ore ,so there is nowere a Vein and i had after 2 hours a gant Labyrinth down there.
    The Funpimp so Game Maker should set it back to what it was with Ore ,was much better before.
    Thx

Scavenger
    Hey Guys as i played i had some Idea ,i thought ,why does the FUNPIMP the Game Creator ,why he dont adds some Animation for the Bedroll ,like Sleep 3 - 4 Hours ,for Heal or for Stamina or Animations like Sit on all the Chairs and Couches or Beds or what maybe would be awesome is ,Cars that can be driven and someting like you could collect Parts for a small Car you can Repair again.
    And what should be added as building Material is Bedrock ,cause i made now my Fortress with Bedrock ,a Wall 15 Levels down in the Ground so they cant dig and than raise the Wall 25 Meters high with an Bevel so the Spider Zombies cant crawl the Wall and come in and what i see ,i have the perfect Field 30 x 30.
    Also i digged on my Field than under the Wall trough ,to have an Tunnel for i can get out and loot the nearby Area .i made the Underground Tunnel with Reinforced Concrete and on the other End a Ladder up to the Street.
    Works for me perfect as the Top Safest Fortress nothing else is so safe like this,i experienced.
    Thx
    Have Fun all

Scavenger
    Hey Guys i found another BUG ,dont know if anyone had this ,but i have it constantly when i run around and Collect Material ,my stupid Figure drops sometimes Stuff ,unwanted ,it happens always when i open a Trashbag or some Box ,than i look back and see ,hey wtf she īs doing ,why she drops good Stuff.
    Idk if its a Bug or whatever ,i know there is some drop useless Things Button on the Keyboard ,but i never touched it ,so must be a Bug.
    Thx if anyone had also that Experience of loosing Things.

are you dropping stuff from your inventory or your tool belt?

if it's the tool belt, you could be pressing the drop item key, which is Q i think.

if it's an item or multiple items from a container, are you pressing the loot all button or dragging and dropping the items into inventory?

you can drag them off the inventory screen and drop them that way on accident as well.

Scavenger
    Na Wamplet ,i loose it from the Inventory ,i didnt press Q never ,cause when i find something good and i want it all i press Take All if i want a single item i grab it per Drag and Drop into my Inventory.
    when she drops something its always 1 Item from the Backpack means Inventory self in the toolbelt all is fine.
    Btw i found finaly Coal Ore in the Forest ,its mostly on the ground a little Hill of 10 pieces Coal.
    Oh yes Wamplet ,dou you know about the Blueberry Pie ,how can i cook her self or is there some Recipe for Cooking to find?
    thx a lot Friend...heh you help me out.
    Tysm