Thread: Zombie/Animal Sounds when far underground

Zombie/Animal Sounds when far underground

One can hear Zombie/Animal Sounds even when 20-30 levels underground in a mine which is probalby not intended. I am assuming the volume sound from Zombies/Animals is only based on horizontal distance and not on actual 3d-distance ?

Refugee
    nice

Scavenger
    Why is this in fixed? I had this happen just last night when i was on bedrock on a 14.6 server, sounds seem to have no vertical limit currently

Ranger
    I can verify that this is not fixed. I came to the forums to report it. Imagine my surprise to find it in the fixed forum.

Zombies far above or below me sound like they are gnashing their teeth in my ears.

they said sound would be getting a overhaul that hasnt happened yet, so be patient, there workign hard on incredable things, you can have everythign at once

Ranger
    It is an annoying problem, but I understand the need to wait. I'm just concerned that they put this thread here because they think it is fixed and won't fix it for real.

Check the OP date. There have been two major alpha updates since it was posted. It may very well have been fixed at one point and then rebroke later. If we had to move bug threads back and forth between fixed and confirmed after every single alpha when there are regressions that can happen it would take all our time. Going back more than an Alpha or two and digging up old bugs to see if they have made a return is fine but start a new thread in the bug section.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Check the OP date. There have been two major alpha updates since it was posted. It may very well have been fixed at one point and then rebroke later. If we had to move bug threads back and forth between fixed and confirmed after every single alpha when there are regressions that can happen it would take all our time. Going back more than an Alpha or two and digging up old bugs to see if they have made a return is fine but start a new thread in the bug section.
    Sorry. Usually people want all the information about an issue contained in a single thread or ticket. I'll go make a duplicate.