Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker

Dev Tracker

Hi All,

some of you saw yesterday I made a dev tracker was suggested to post it here, but I wanted to get some okay to use some of the elements form the forum style sheet so it would be friendly.

here it is http://7d2d.rocks/

there is also a tab to list the default XML's useful for modders to grab a fresh copy when needed

Update: Now includes a tab " custom recipe maker"

For those of you who are worried about getting the format wrong so avoid editing the recipes XML. this tool does it for you. select the item you want o make, Fill the grid out with the ingredients, select a coupe of option like is it scrapable,how long to craft. and click create.

the page will give you the XML for you ready to copy and paste into your .XML file.

this is the first version of the recipe maker. I'm already working on a new update with searchable fields and pictures. please give me your feedback to make it a tool we can all use
    Last edited by xiiMaRcLeoN; 07-09-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Thread sticky'd.

Would it be at all possible to have a more full view of every post instead of a "see more" link to see the rest of the posts? Just curious. Looks really good overall.

Nice of you to do this for the community. +1 to you.

Fun Pimps Staff
    Probably not, because he would then have to scrape every post individually to get the full text.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Thread sticky'd.

Would it be at all possible to have a more full view of every post instead of a "see more" link to see the rest of the posts? Just curious. Looks really good overall.

Nice of you to do this for the community. +1 to you.
    I was going to but 2 things . 1 it wouldput a higher load on your forums to pull the data and as you guys didnt request this I didnt want to take the libity. and
    2 i'm not putting adds or anything its to help the users find the post not to be an alternative to the forums.

maybe if the tfp really want itand dont mind the 50 or so extra request I can do it that way but i think for now its an ok way to find the posts we want

also I just realized I made one of the tabs public which should be private. I'm racing back to my office to lock it out again opps

Nomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Deccypher View Post
    Hi All,

some of you saw yesterday I made a dev tracker was suggested to post it here, but I wanted to get some okay to use some of the elements form the forum style sheet so it would be friendly.

here it is http://visit-this.com/7d2d/

there is also a tab to list the default XML's useful for modders to grab a fresh copy when needed
    Thanks for doing it!

Now lets just hope you don't go all psycho on us, get banned and then turn this into your own platform so more people can witness your crazy rant. I know, where do I get these crazy ideas, huh? No one in their right mind would do something crazy like that right

Thank you Deccypher!

I wont go phsyco, Im tallking to one of the the forum staff to work out a way to ensure a repeat of the last dev tracker can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Deccypher View Post
    I wont go phsyco, Im tallking to one of the the forum staff to work out a way to ensure a repeat of the last dev tracker can't happen.
    Cool stuff tyvm! Nice work

quick warning .. I have just been informed that on a mobile device it caused the browser to crash .. updating the pages to be more mobile friendly. Ill post update when done.

Version: 4.2.2.
    Aaand your pm inbox is full... :s

opps didnt realize you only get 50 messages on the forums lol . deleted them. ill get testing that version and get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by razor1612 View Post
    Version: 4.2.2.
    Aaand your pm inbox is full... :s
    Ok problems solved it appears jquery2 isn't compatible with jquery-mobile so i had to revery it to a older version. made the fonts a bit bigger than i want and the page isnt responcive anymore. at the weekend ill make it responsive again using bootstrap. but for now it will work just just have to scroll to the side a bit

I nominate Deccypher for "Pimp of the Week"!

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by razor1612 View Post
    I nominate Deccypher for "Pimp of the Week"!
    Seconded

Update Now includes a tab " custom recipe maker"

For those of you who are worried about getting the format wrong so avoid editing the recipes XML. this tool does it for you. select the item you want o make, Fill the grid out with the ingredients, select a coupe of option like is it scrapable,how long to craft. and click create.

the page will give you the XML for you ready to copy and paste into your .XML file.

this is the first version of the recipe maker. I'm already working on a new update with searchable fields and pictures. please give me your feedback to make it a tool we can all use

hey Fox maybe you can add this to the OP too I can't edit it