Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minibike all kinds of bugged

Exclamation Minibike all kinds of bugged

Not sure if this is in SP too but it is in MP. The minibike will destroy all parts but the frame when you log out. Also if another player looks ate your bike it drains the gas and kills the battery. Also if you build a bike it only looks like just a frame to other players so it looks like that player is riding a frame with nothing on it. And last but not least if you fall a decent distance from a ledge on it your arms snap backwards and the bike disappears and and you get a command error. Anyone else not seeing this.? Seems like some major bugs to me.

You are not alone, MP server minibike are all bugged as you mention.
    Not only losing minibike parts when you disconnect and reconnect the game, you cannot put items in the basket. Those basket can eat your items form no where.

When you punch the minibike, you could get a console warning for "NullReferenceException : Object reference to an instance of an object" ?
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...B2DB5CBCD164B/

Refugee
    Also not to mention that when you put ANYTHING in storage it immediately disappears. This is definitely no good.

Thanks for replacing all the parts by the way Wolf, but when I logged again at the end of the night, even after getting off the bike, it did the same thing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sivina View Post
    You are not alone, MP server minibike are all bugged as you mention.
    Not only losing minibike parts when you disconnect and reconnect the game, you cannot put items in the basket. Those basket can eat your items form no where.

When you punch the minibike, you could get a console warning for "NullReferenceException : Object reference to an instance of an object" ?
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...B2DB5CBCD164B/

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- the others are "so-so"
    Like so?

Quote Originally Posted by h0tr0d View Post
    Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- the others are "so-so"
    Like so?
    Since i m running a single player server which just for myself, can't reproduce this issues in here.
    But the error maybe as same as yours?

All i can read are just red line of threads
    Last edited by sivina; 12-15-2015 at 02:18 AM.

same exact thing happened to me on my multiplayer server twice in a row.. one of my minibikes is even stuck hovering in the air

Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum39 View Post
    Also not to mention that when you put ANYTHING in storage it immediately disappears. This is definitely no good.

Thanks for replacing all the parts by the way Wolf, but when I logged again at the end of the night, even after getting off the bike, it did the same thing LOL
    How do you access storage now? I don't see anything in the holding e menu.

Anyone? How do you access storage?

Also the sound is very bugged (like many overlapping versions of the bike sound, very loud), the compass waypoints don't work properly when on the bike, and sometimes the character runs on top of the bike instead of being seated.

I wish we could open the map while on the bike.

Survivor
    you can only 18 slots of minibikestorage, but the basket quality 600 has 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Killermoench View Post
    you can only 18 slots of minibikestorage, but the basket quality 600 has 40.
    How do you access it? I have a purple basket, but no way of looking at the inventory.

Survivor
    on the right from the inventory in window where you can exchange parts of the bike.

on the right from the inventory in window where you can exchange parts of the bike.
    Doh! My eyes are bugged. Thanks!

I wanted to get this out there too. I just discovered you can use the minibike basket to dupe any item infinitely.. Here's a short video. A13.4 incoming. Just keep moving items around the mini bike cart until a tile bugs out. Then shift click to dupe items back into your inventory. Works with any item I've found so far.

edit: video is public now
    Last edited by sudo; 12-17-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Survivor
    Thanks for posting this I am such derp. I'm going to blame the new interface.

Bellatore

Survivor
    Storage BUG is still present in 13.6

If you put something in the basket after few time, open/close, or if you move at some distance from bike, when you come back it is empty and YOU LOSE ALL THE ITEMS.

Use the minibike storage at your own risk (= you can use it to destroy items that you don't need/want).