Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1072

Thread: "That moment"

  1. #31
    Leader Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under the snow
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    1
    That moment when you realize you have a thousand posts more than anyone else here. :/

  2. #32
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    That moment when you realize you have a thousand posts more than anyone else here. :/
    I'll catch up soon enough at the rate I've been going. If my Steam forum posts counted I'd be a lot closer.

  3. #33
    Colony Founder LimeyRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In The Festering, Disease-Ridden Bowels Of South-East London
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    That moment when you look at the forum list, and see your name as the most recent poster in nearly every forum and you realize you spend Too much time on the forums
    Totally had the same feeling last night.

    That moment when you look out of the window and you notice that it hasn't stopped raining much since mid-December... Rule Brittania

  4. #34
    Colony Founder xiiMaRcLeoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyRon View Post
    Totally had the same feeling last night.

    That moment when you look out of the window and you notice that it hasn't stopped raining much since mid-December... Rule Brittania
    Here in Germany isn't much difference sadly.

  5. #35
    Colony Founder LimeyRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In The Festering, Disease-Ridden Bowels Of South-East London
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1
    Sucks. You got much flooding over there? Half of the Southwest is underwater and my fences blew down

  6. #36
    Inventor Martial-Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyRon View Post
    Sucks. You got much flooding over there? Half of the Southwest is underwater and my fences blew down
    Im UK mate and this weather stinks!?! Worse rain in 250 yrs... :<
    Think America is having bad snow?

    Re: That Moment...

    >>> When you go to work and forget your wellington boots.

    Had to work all day in 1 foot of water... Splashing about with just my trainers on!

    "Trenchfoot" springs to mind! lolol :>

  7. #37
    Colony Founder xiiMaRcLeoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyRon View Post
    Sucks. You got much flooding over there? Half of the Southwest is underwater and my fences blew down
    No, because of the canal system my fences, are still in my garden.
    Last edited by xiiMaRcLeoN; 02-14-2014 at 06:55 PM.

  8. #38
    Colony Founder LimeyRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In The Festering, Disease-Ridden Bowels Of South-East London
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Martial-Law View Post
    Im UK mate and this weather stinks!?! Worse rain in 250 yrs... :<
    Think America is having bad snow?

    Re: That Moment...

    >>> When you go to work and forget your wellington boots.

    Had to work all day in 1 foot of water... Splashing about with just my trainers on!

    "Trenchfoot" springs to mind! lolol :>
    Lol @ trenchfoot. One of the very few upsides of being unemployed; I get to stay indoors where it's all warm and dry. I'm skint, but I'm comfy.

    Quote Originally Posted by xiiMaRcLeoN View Post
    No, because of the canal system my fences, are still in my garden.
    Lucky you. Then again, this is German engineering we're talking about. A major flood in Germany? Not bloody likely! Our canal system is more like an a.n.a.l system (it's full of sh...)

    - - - Updated - - -

    I fear we've hijacked the thread. Quick, say something relevant

    That moment when you hate the Germans for having better infrastructure than you

  9. #39
    Colony Founder xiiMaRcLeoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyRon View Post
    Lucky you. Then again, this is German engineering we're talking about. A major flood in Germany? Not bloody likely! Our canal system is more like an a.n.a.l system (it's full of sh...)
    Lol, good one because it's valentines day.
    Last edited by xiiMaRcLeoN; 02-14-2014 at 07:17 PM.

  10. #40
    Colony Founder LimeyRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In The Festering, Disease-Ridden Bowels Of South-East London
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiMaRcLeoN View Post
    Lol, good one because it's valentines day.
    Not what I meant but it sounds like something I'd say so I'll take the credit anyway


    That moment when you hear the wind howling outside your bedroom window and and wonder if that 80 foot tree on the other side of your fence, on a steep hill, will actually stay rooted overnight or come crashing through your house...

  11. #41
    Hunter Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Queensland, Australia... care of the outback
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyRon View Post
    Lol @ trenchfoot. One of the very few upsides of being unemployed; I get to stay indoors where it's all warm and dry. I'm skint, but I'm comfy.



    Lucky you. Then again, this is German engineering we're talking about. A major flood in Germany? Not bloody likely! Our canal system is more like an a.n.a.l system (it's full of sh...)

    - - - Updated - - -

    I fear we've hijacked the thread. Quick, say something relevant

    That moment when you hate the Germans for having better infrastructure than you
    PMSFL...

    That moment when you realise being in a 7 year drought is a good thing...

  12. #42
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    When you throw that money pipe bomb from your fortresses walls into a horde, and a spider zombie/zombie wasp comes out from behind you and knocks you off the edge right on top of it...

  13. #43
    Leader Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under the snow
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dtromblee View Post
    When you throw that money pipe bomb from your fortresses walls into a horde, and a spider zombie/zombie wasp comes out from behind you and knocks you off the edge right on top of it...
    lmao

  14. #44
    Inventor Tellis Argonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pepsiland
    Posts
    895
    Rep Power
    1
    That moment when they weeble and they wobble but they -don't- fall down.

    That moment when there was a "that moment when" thread and then people wrote That moment on the that moment when thread to describe that moment when they typed about that moment when there is a 'that moment when' thread.

    That moment when the zombies decide that they can just run quick like bunny whenever they want during the night regardless of how much light there is.

    (whenever there's 20ft of snow in japan they just deal like experts. Dat japanese punctuality. Snows 30 feet in however long, traffic gets delayed for five minutes.)

  15. #45
    Fun Pimps Staff Kinyajuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Undisclosed bunker somewhere on planet earth
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    2
    That moment when you fix a small bug, compile, and 20 more show up.

    That moment when you have to edit a post because you're OCD about punctuation and capitalization.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •