Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Project Slaanhatten

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzano View Post
    We currently have a server with the Slaanhattan map. We are having trouble finding wasteland biomes. Is there an image of the map or can you give coordinates of some wasteland areas? Thanks! Love the map!

I never got as far as tweaking the biomes, i don't think there are any large areas of actual wasteland. Still to really delve into the biomes and how best to use them, but there are some guides around and it shouldn't be too hard to modify the biomes file from the project folder to suit your needs.

I am proud of what I put together and I suppose it is "playable" but it's still better thought of as my testing playground rather than a refined and finished "thing"

Refugee
    You should be proud as this is amazing work. Having so much fun exploring your world. Kudos!!

Zombie Hunter
    OP has been updated to include V4 of the prefab pack.

It now includes all required prefabs to make the maps work in a single download, special thanks to the authors. Check the version text in the folder for a list of contents and links. This is the prefab files only, i have not included the original configs/modlets for generating new maps but it's now quite ideal for use in the world editor.

Zombie Hunter
    Another tutorial video specifically with the world editor prefab pack in mind. You wanna contribute? then this is most certainly the video for you. All custom prefabs are welcome whether it's a secy looking lamp post or a walking dead prison, whether or not you can save someone else 5 mins or 5 days it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaan View Post
    Another tutorial video specifically with the world editor prefab pack in mind. You wanna contribute? then this is most certainly the video for you. All custom prefabs are welcome whether it's a secy looking lamp post or a walking dead prison, whether or not you can save someone else 5 mins or 5 days it's all good.

Haha....I see wyd there lol...

Update on Slannhatten?

would be a nice thing.