Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: StompyNZ's Config Editor and Mod DB

Refugee
    any plans of ever bringing this back? I would love to use this master peice

Not in the form it was.

The code is out of date and I have better solutions I am currently working on.

Refugee
    I am very very excited. Do you have a floating ETA? We wont hold it to ya just so I can note when to keep checking. Weeks, Months, Year?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    I am very very excited. Do you have a floating ETA? We wont hold it to ya just so I can note when to keep checking. Weeks, Months, Year?
    I'm very close to the first version of my web app UI for server management.

This UI will be 3 files that just get placed in allocs webserver folder and get server statically.

So far it has a realtime updating online player list with stats (and eventually be able to give commands such as buffs, teleport, spawn enemies etc)

The second page is a full list of all players with .ttp files on the server (aka bc-pdf command from my api mod)

The third page atm is an interface for running console commands directly and seeing the results in the webpage.

Currently I have the login setup to use an adminuser and admintoken (set up in webpermissions.xml), but will also be adding steam login like allocs webmap has.

Once I have the players page done and the login sorted it'll be ready for public testing. The rest of the configs will eventually be added via the bc-go command outputs, so that will be as close to the old site as anything I'm likely to do (it will be way better since its a single page app)

very much a work in progress on the design:

The second project I'm working on is the desktop app recipe editor as shown previously

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post518356
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.