Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: StompyNZ's Config Editor and Mod DB

Refugee
    any plans of ever bringing this back? I would love to use this master peice

Not in the form it was.

The code is out of date and I have better solutions I am currently working on.

Refugee
    I am very very excited. Do you have a floating ETA? We wont hold it to ya just so I can note when to keep checking. Weeks, Months, Year?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    I am very very excited. Do you have a floating ETA? We wont hold it to ya just so I can note when to keep checking. Weeks, Months, Year?
    I'm very close to the first version of my web app UI for server management.

This UI will be 3 files that just get placed in allocs webserver folder and get server statically.

So far it has a realtime updating online player list with stats (and eventually be able to give commands such as buffs, teleport, spawn enemies etc)

The second page is a full list of all players with .ttp files on the server (aka bc-pdf command from my api mod)

The third page atm is an interface for running console commands directly and seeing the results in the webpage.

Currently I have the login setup to use an adminuser and admintoken (set up in webpermissions.xml), but will also be adding steam login like allocs webmap has.

Once I have the players page done and the login sorted it'll be ready for public testing. The rest of the configs will eventually be added via the bc-go command outputs, so that will be as close to the old site as anything I'm likely to do (it will be way better since its a single page app)

very much a work in progress on the design:

The second project I'm working on is the desktop app recipe editor as shown previously

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post518356
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 10-04-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Refugee
    Just wondering, what do you need on a server to have this running? >.> (haven't actually seen it, but any tool is a good thing to keep up )

I'm more wondering what the requirements were that made the hosts stop hosting it as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    I'm very close to the first version of my web app UI for server management.

This UI will be 3 files that just get placed in allocs webserver folder and get server statically.

So far it has a realtime updating online player list with stats (and eventually be able to give commands such as buffs, teleport, spawn enemies etc)

The second page is a full list of all players with .ttp files on the server (aka bc-pdf command from my api mod)

The third page atm is an interface for running console commands directly and seeing the results in the webpage.

Currently I have the login setup to use an adminuser and admintoken (set up in webpermissions.xml), but will also be adding steam login like allocs webmap has.

Once I have the players page done and the login sorted it'll be ready for public testing. The rest of the configs will eventually be added via the bc-go command outputs, so that will be as close to the old site as anything I'm likely to do (it will be way better since its a single page app)

very much a work in progress on the design:

The second project I'm working on is the desktop app recipe editor as shown previously

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post518356

Loving this Dude = )

Quote Originally Posted by ESR1 View Post
    Just wondering, what do you need on a server to have this running? >.> (haven't actually seen it, but any tool is a good thing to keep up )

I'm more wondering what the requirements were that made the hosts stop hosting it as it was.
    At this stage it would require far too much of my time to update it for a16 and I have neither the time or interest in working on the php code anymore.

I'm moving forwards with the new form of running the web UI on the game server itself. I may look at doing a static web editor site once the game is gold, but I dont have the time to do it and all the other things I want to do

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    At this stage it would require far too much of my time to update it for a16 and I have neither the time or interest in working on the php code anymore.

I'm moving forwards with the new form of running the web UI on the game server itself. I may look at doing a static web editor site once the game is gold, but I dont have the time to do it and all the other things I want to do
    Ah ok, thanks for the reply. if your project is a stand alone application would something like api's work to bridge the application and a website/server?