Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2692

Thread: True Survival [JZMOD]

  1. #16
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Not sure if I am overlooking something or downloading a previous version, but I was exploring the files from the full mod d/l link and it doesn't seem to include the custom variants of 'police_station1' from the mixer.
    If you post in the steam forums he will respond. He responds to bug reports and feedback almost daily. Not sure if he will be checking this for questions but I can probably guarantee a response if you use the steam forum for his mod:

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HardcoreSurvivalServer

  2. #17
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Puschpa View Post
    But your mod is one of the best I've seen so far beside the Valmod, and I will take the freedom to grab some parts for my server - if I'm allowed to do so
    Yes of course, anything I put out for download is free for all to use as they please.

    @Curmudgeon
    The only difference in the modded police prefab is I put 1 bullet press on the 1st floor and another on the 2nd floor and re saved it. I don’t think you would see anything different in the files unless you load the prefab in Hals Editor then you would see the Bullet Press Blocks. I didn't re name it.

  3. #18
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Does this mod change the way clay generates, because I can't find a single spot of it for the life of me! It is a random generation world, I checked an insane amount of forest land, looking at the ground and for flower patches, but I can tell that clay does not spawn on the surface anymore, and I don't know where else it would spawn.

    I've had to cheat in clay because it's nowhere to be found

  4. #19
    Zombie Hunter Puschpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Emblin View Post
    Does this mod change the way clay generates, because I can't find a single spot of it for the life of me! It is a random generation world, I checked an insane amount of forest land, looking at the ground and for flower patches, but I can tell that clay does not spawn on the surface anymore, and I don't know where else it would spawn.

    I've had to cheat in clay because it's nowhere to be found
    Regarding the biomes.xml file, clay is generated the same way as in vanilla.

  5. #20
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,626
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Emblin View Post
    Does this mod change the way clay generates, because I can't find a single spot of it for the life of me! It is a random generation world, I checked an insane amount of forest land, looking at the ground and for flower patches, but I can tell that clay does not spawn on the surface anymore, and I don't know where else it would spawn.

    I've had to cheat in clay because it's nowhere to be found
    I've heard this can happen in vanilla as well, must be a bug where the sub biomes fail to spawn.

  6. #21
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    No there are no changes to how and where Clay spawns. The Plains Biome has a lot and you can usually find Clay around or underwater.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For those playing, I have an update ready for the mod but was trying to wait for A14 to drop so not to do double work. If A14 is not out by the end of February I’ll put it out.

  7. #22
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    Started a thread for Wanted A14 changes to the Mod. Please post everything here –
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Har...9508295335525/

  8. #23
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    0
    I really like this game but at max difficulty, vanilla is too easy. Thankfully there are some amazing mods out there that improve the difficulty.

    I've been playing several mods the last few months and yesterday I loaded this one. Jesus christ, it's insane. Solo play at max difficulty (insane, 25% loot, feral Z's, very high Z spawn, no loot respawn, no airdrops).

    It finally feels like a true survival game. Progress is very slow, I don't know where my next meal is coming from, Horde night tomorrow, haven't even thought about it, too busy trying to stay alive, 1 day at a time.

    Best mod I have seen for hardcore survivalists. Good work spider.

  9. #24
    Hunter Rathlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    0
    Seems interesting but you don't have the one class I always pick[if I use a mod that has the class system].
    You don't have the Hunter, I always use the bow and for firearm the hunting rifle.
    So I'll skip this mod.

  10. #25
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathlon View Post
    Seems interesting but you don't have the one class I always pick[if I use a mod that has the class system].
    You don't have the Hunter, I always use the bow and for firearm the hunting rifle.
    So I'll skip this mod.
    Then you would want to be a Farmer. They start with the ability to assemble a Hunting Rifle and can craft a 6 Shot Crossbow. They also make bear traps.

  11. #26
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by babspsol View Post
    I really like this game but at max difficulty, vanilla is too easy. Thankfully there are some amazing mods out there that improve the difficulty.

    I've been playing several mods the last few months and yesterday I loaded this one. Jesus christ, it's insane. Solo play at max difficulty (insane, 25% loot, feral Z's, very high Z spawn, no loot respawn, no airdrops).

    It finally feels like a true survival game. Progress is very slow, I don't know where my next meal is coming from, Horde night tomorrow, haven't even thought about it, too busy trying to stay alive, 1 day at a time.

    Best mod I have seen for hardcore survivalists. Good work spider.
    The Mod is designed for 20% loot and I would not suggest turning Feral on for the Zombies. It really doesn’t work well with the rest of the Mod settings. Glad you enjoy the Mod. Can’t wait to update it to 14.

  12. #27
    Reconstructionist Darkstardragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    0
    Amazing mod, i made it through day one without dying(just barely, lol) and felt a huge sense of accomplishment. Thats what i want from 7dtd, thanks. Looking forward to a14 version of your mod, will run it on my server again.

  13. #28
    Refugee
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0
    We need alpha 14 support for this mod plleeeeasee.

  14. #29
    Colony Founder Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Power
    1
    A14 True Survival Mod is Live for Testing

    Mod is live on server. It is not finished and there is a lot to add and fix but feel free to hop in and try it. Please report all bugs, things that aren’t done yet and suggestions on this thread -http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HardcoreSurvivalServer/discussions/1/371918937259100928/

    IP:205.234.152.82 Port:25028

  15. #30
    Reconstructionist Darkstardragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    0
    No client download needed yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •