Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2178

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Refugee

Can not get RAT to load

I have windows 10, I had the RAT work about a year ago but it will not even load now. I tried the fix and that did not work. I totally uninstalled it and it will not work. I loaded it on my desktop with windows 7 and it loaded.

Another problem I have a server on gameservers.com and I can not figure out the host and password, anyone know where to find the information I need?

Thank you

Refugee

Event editor and console commands

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    I have a temp patch for this issue, download the replacement .EXE file and you should be good to go.
    Perfect ! No more framework error or claim issue.

Little question, ive found "djkrose's Scripting Mod", it adds a console command which teleport the minibike of a player at the player, it works fine, i can add it in rat permissions.
    Is there a way to create a chat command in event editor who calls this command ?
    Something like : {{player_name}} execute 'commandconsole'

Asking players to go console seems not very good, but if its the only way, thats a way ill do with it.

Thank you for the patch Trekkan.
    Good Evening.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulema View Post
    Perfect ! No more framework error or claim issue.

Little question, ive found "djkrose's Scripting Mod", it adds a console command which teleport the minibike of a player at the player, it works fine, i can add it in rat permissions.
    Is there a way to create a chat command in event editor who calls this command ?
    Something like : {{player_name}} execute 'commandconsole'

Asking players to go console seems not very good, but if its the only way, thats a way ill do with it.

Thank you for the patch Trekkan.
    Good Evening.
    Glad that works for ya! =)

As for that mod, like any mod, you can use its commands in RAT. Basically, if you can use it in the console, you can create a RAT event to access it.

So you'd create a new RAT event of type Player Public Chat
    Conditionals:STARTSWITH:!bike
    Script: <mod command to teleport the bike> (ex. getbike {{player_name}} )

You can also add in things like minimum player level to use the command, cooldown on the command, etc.

Refugee
    As for that mod, like any mod, you can use its commands in RAT. Basically, if you can use it in the console, you can create a RAT event to access it.

So you'd create a new RAT event of type Player Public Chat
    Conditionals:STARTSWITH:!bike
    Script: <mod command to teleport the bike> (ex. getbike {{player_name}} )

You can also add in things like minimum player level to use the command, cooldown on the command, etc.
    Hello,
    Im aware of this but my issue is that the command doesnt take any parameter, It calls javascript.
    I have try this, and i have an error in console saying the player has to be connected.
    The server executes the command and not the player :s (i think)
    Is there another way to tell that the target player has type the command ?

Inventor
    Hello,
    Im aware of this but my issue is that the command doesnt take any parameter, It calls javascript.
    I have try this, and i have an error in console saying the player has to be connected.
    Can you paste me an example of the command you're trying to execute?

Refugee
    Can you paste me an example of the command you're trying to execute?
    The command is : js-minibike
    It calls js-minibike.js in the mod folder which contain :

// Example script to allow players teleporting their minibike to them.
    // If you want to allow all players to use this command, you must set the permission accordingly like with any other command.
    // Command must be entered in the console (F1) not the chat. Possibility to use chat is following shortly.
    // Insipration by: Muratus Minibike Mod
    //
    // @commands js-minibike
    // @description Teleports the player's nearby minibike back to him/her.
    // @help Teleports the minibike that is shown as symbol in the compass and map back to the player's position.
    // The minibike MUST be nearby, MUST show as symbol on the compass, and MUST exist in a loaded area.
    // This command can't bring back minibikes that are despawned, fallen below bedrock, stolen, etc.

importAssembly('Assembly-CSharp');

// Using anonymous function so that we can use "return" for early exit
    (function () {

if (player == null) {
    // Happens when user is connected via telnet
    console.log("You must be logged in as player to execute this command.");
    return;
    }

var found = false;
    var steamId = sender.RemoteClientInfo.playerId; // .ownerId could be someone else with Steam Family Sharing!

var entities = GameManager.Instance.World.Entities.list;

for (var i=0; i<entities.Count; i++) {
    var entity = entities[i];

if (entity.GetType().Name == "EntityMinibike" && entity.IsOwner(steamId)) {
    // Found his minibike!
    entity.SetRotation(player.rotation);
    var pos = player.GetPosition();
    pos.y += 0.5;
    entity.SetPosition(pos);
    entity.Honk();
    console.log("Your minibike was teleported to you.");
    console.info(player.entityName + " teleported his minibike to him.");
    found = true;
    break;
    }
    }

if (!found) {
    console.log("Could not find your minibike. Sorry!");
    console.info(player.entityName + "'s minibike could not be found for teleporting.");
    }

})();

Inventor
    Ok, so the command is: js-minibike

Which you can execute in RAT, but the problem is, it looks like that command doesn't take any parameters (like player name). There's no way for RAT to execute it with the data it requires. Basically, it's not coded for use by a server manager, only directly as a player.

You'd have to script it to take a parameter of the player name, and then you could call it from RAT.

Refugee
    Ok, so the command is: js-minibike

Which you can execute in RAT, but the problem is, it looks like that command doesn't take any parameters (like player name). There's no way for RAT to execute it with the data it requires. Basically, it's not coded for use by a server manager, only directly as a player.

You'd have to script it to take a parameter of the player name, and then you could call it from RAT.
    Thats what i thought, i think the console command will be enough atm ^^
    Thanks for your time.

hey trekk, small issue. I'm running version 01129.

Under "Game Time" says "unknown"; In Rat Console I get (repeated [shows twice with same time stamps]):

INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.TypeLoad.Exception: Could Not Load 'FPS' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp. Version=0.0.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List;1_params.CommandS enderInfo)[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I am running the newest version of Stompy's API. I have removed all previous versions with server offline, reinstalled then server online again.

As I mentioned this is minor considering the excellent work you are doing. Everything else in RAT seems to be working fine (otherwise not known as of this moment)

Thanks

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by freakii View Post
    hey trekk, small issue. I'm running version 01129.

Under "Game Time" says "unknown"; In Rat Console I get (repeated [shows twice with same time stamps]):

INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.TypeLoad.Exception: Could Not Load 'FPS' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp. Version=0.0.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List;1_params.CommandS enderInfo)[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I am running the newest version of Stompy's API. I have removed all previous versions with server offline, reinstalled then server online again.

As I mentioned this is minor considering the excellent work you are doing. Everything else in RAT seems to be working fine (otherwise not known as of this moment)

Thanks
    It looks like either BCM isn't installed right or there is an issue with it. When you install it, make sure you delete the old folder first and then copy the new one in. Not sure if that'll help in this case, but its worth a try.

It looks like either BCM isn't installed right or there is an issue with it. When you install it, make sure you delete the old folder first and then copy the new one in. Not sure if that'll help in this case, but its worth a try.
    yes sir, I have removed bcm folder prior to installing the update (as this was indicated necessary on stompys bcm page). also checked for any other bcm file on server, removed any found prior to updating as well.

Quote Originally Posted by freakii View Post
    yes sir, I have removed bcm folder prior to installing the update (as this was indicated necessary on stompys bcm page). also checked for any other bcm file on server, removed any found prior to updating as well.
    which version of the game are you running? I have only tested with stable version, so if running exp that might be a cause. On my local machine and guppys server the time command is working correctly

I did see that error once previously when I compiled my mod against a deobfuscated dll that had incorrectly parsed the FPS property, but that shouldnt happen with a vanilla dll

@trek, are you just using the time, or the fps stat as well from bc-time?

if you dont need the fps part you can use bc-time /s or /t instead to just get the time part (two diff formats, s for array, t for object)
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:50 AM.

Hello,
    I've installed this mod on my server for my players to retrieve their disappeard bikes. I also set RAT to use !lb to call the minibike.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...light=lostbike

Survivor
    Hi Trekkan, I got a weird bug. For some reason the tool doesn't recognize my last time teleport and tells me, that I still need 15 minutes to wait for the next teleport, but I waited longer than this.

Can someone proof that?

I don't know, how to reproduce that, but all players on the server have the same issue.
    Also I checked all settings in the RAT, everything should work fine.
    BCompany and Alloc's Fixes are working smooth.

Thx for the great tool anyways.

Darehitorimo

Trek,

Can you link me to documentation on the discord bot features and commands?