Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2617

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Hunter
    Regarding the grab bag system: RAT is hanging up, when players use !gb while I inserted items from the items.xml into the system.
    I don't know, but if'd use your premade list of items, they wont work, because they're not the same spelling like in the items.xml.

I only tested it with ammunition for 9mm(+steel), 762mm(+steel), 44magnum(+steel), all arrows, all bolts.
    9mm, 762mm and 44magnum were packed into an ammunition bag, while the bolts and arrows were packed into another bag.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Darehitorimo View Post
    Regarding the grab bag system: RAT is hanging up, when players use !gb while I inserted items from the items.xml into the system.
    I don't know, but if'd use your premade list of items, they wont work, because they're not the same spelling like in the items.xml.

I only tested it with ammunition for 9mm(+steel), 762mm(+steel), 44magnum(+steel), all arrows, all bolts.
    9mm, 762mm and 44magnum were packed into an ammunition bag, while the bolts and arrows were packed into another bag.
    Make sure you do the Tools -> Import Items / Blocks command in RAT.

Give it a few seconds after you click that and you should get a popup that the import is complete. After that, things should work

Or, I see what you are saying, in that my default items in the grabbag, have changed and need to be updated? I thought I tested that and it was working, I'll test that again. But if you can tell me exactly the issue you're having, I'll get it fixed.

Trekkan, will rat still run the server with the new update's zombie speed option additions?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Trekkan, will rat still run the server with the new update's zombie speed option additions?
    Yup, it'll run fine, but you'll need to manually edit the new values in serverconfig.xml until I add them into RAT. RAT won't overwrite your changes though, so you should just need to set them once and not worry about it. =)

I turned off the save options in rat, and it seems to be running fine.

Hunter
    Hi Trekkan,

my console is spitting out this error all the time:
    Code:
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 115.725	INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	  at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	  at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	World not loaded
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	Error while executing command.
    EDIT: Fixed by updating BCM to the latest version and completely fresh install of the server and it's mods.
    Last edited by Darehitorimo; 12-19-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Uninstall the dedicated server, and make sure to manually delete all daved worlds and saves... not just in the install folder, but also in the user folder as well. Once your address sure it's clean, reinstall the new exp deduction server, edit the config (and make a backup of thatl launch rat, turn off the option to save the config in settings, and manually import the config and launch.

That's what I had to do.

Colony Founder
    Hi Trekkan,

Code:
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 115.725    INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2018-12-14 16:42:49       at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49       at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49     World not loaded
    2018-12-14 16:42:49     Error while executing command.
    Does this continue to happen, or only at startup? One of the causes is that you've connected to the server with RAT before the server has fully started up and the BCM mod isn't loaded yet.

The other usual cause is that you're not running the appropriate version of BCM for your version of the game server. So if you're running A17 of the game server, make sure you're on BCM 3.2, A16 anything less than 3.0.

Something I just noticed, is the bcm and allocs lights come on once they are activated, abd in the past that was an indication the server was up.. now however there are still some processes that need to complete before the server is actually up and running.

Maybe we need a larger (so it stands out) server start complete light as well now?

Are you going to wait until stable before updating rat?

Colony Founder
    Something I just noticed, is the bcm and allocs lights come on once they are activated, abd in the past that was an indication the server was up.. now however there are still some processes that need to complete before the server is actually up and running.

Maybe we need a larger (so it stands out) server start complete light as well now?

Are you going to wait until stable before updating rat?
    We (myself, BCM, etc) are still working on things, so they aren't in any way final. I'm still working on RAT almost daily and there will be new releases as soon as I have them ready. Meaning, I'm not waiting until stable, I just need to get the work on it done. =)

Colony Founder
    Version 2.01.2 released, download it here.

Change Log:

• Changed: Moved VAC bans to the Security tab, removed the security 2 tab (Requested by: Allexio)
    • Added: New "Enabled" checkbox in the IRC settings window. The IRC status will no longer display in the status bar unless this is checked. (Requested by: Allexio)
    • Added: New checkbox for "Use Server Settings", this will use the settings from the server configuration tab in order to connect to your server. Helps to prevent errors, etc. (Requested by: Allexio)
    • Changed: Removed redundant tab controls on the UI, renamed "Telnet" tab to "Remote" and moved it to the primary tab bar. (Requested by: Allexio)
    • Changed: Redid grabbags internally so that you will now see the local name for items, instead of the itemID.
    • Removed: Deprecated serverconfig value ZombiesRun
    • Added: New serverconfig values for zombie speeds (on Settings 2 tab): ZombieMove, ZombieMoveNight, ZombieFeralMove, ZombieBMMove
    • Added: Invalid items in grabbags are now displayed with a red background. If you see this, you need to remove this item and add it back in again. Usually caused when the game server items are updated. Invalid items are also written to the RAT Log
    • Fixed: Exception when a grabbag items meta data was outside of the valid range
    • Fixed: Game world backups should be working again, Added new field on Backup tab 'Save Game Location'. Make sure you set this correctly, and test the backup/restore functionality before you HAVE to rely on it.

Scavenger
    Hi Trekkan,

Code:
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 115.725	INF (BCM) Error in BCTime.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	  at BCM.Commands.BCTime.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	  at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	World not loaded
    2018-12-14 16:42:49 	Error while executing command.
    Same here after restart the server

Great! We've been running a17 with rat since the first experimental, and I don't want to run a7days server without it.

Question:can rat read the item list and spawn items into players, or do those items need to be spawned in manually?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by cookyman View Post
    Same here after restart the server

Make sure you are running the latest BCM (3.2).

- - - Updated - - -

Great! We've been running a17 with rat since the first experimental, and I don't want to run a7days server without it.

Question:can rat read the item list and spawn items into players, or do those items need to be spawned in manually?
    Yes it can. Make sure you do the Tools -> Import Items / Blocks, wait for that to finish (5ish seconds or so).

Then click the wand icon on the player toolbar. =)

Scavenger
    Yes i have the latest version