Page 169 of 175 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2617

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Colony Founder
    Hotfix release, get it here.

• Fixed: Settings on the remote tab are disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    The default events in RAT are set to read only. In order to edit these types of events, select the event you want to edit, then click the duplicate toolbar button in the upper right of the event editor window. The original will be disabled and you'll have the new event you can edit all you want. Then, when I update the default event in RAT, I will update the disabled version and not trash any work you've done.
    Nice!! Thank you very much.

Is there an easy way to give xp to a player in rat? I tried in the console but couldn't get the syntax right.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Is there an easy way to give xp to a player in rat? I tried in the console but couldn't get the syntax right.
    Not currently, I haven't added in a UI to several of BCM's new features yet.

Scavenger
    Hi,
    my server always crashes when commanded (bc-time / s / day = RAT-BC-TIME-PING)
    good, not always but very often unfortunately.

Yes I use the latest version of the (Bad Company Server Manager)

I have often written the same problem here,
    why is one not helped?

Is not it possible that if you want,
    to turn off this feature that he does not do that anymore?

Must be on the event to be regulated or not?

To create an event that is normal,
    and if you do not want it you can turn that off,
    as well as the ping query, please also an event in the event editor what you can turn off and he then no longer sends the query on the server.

Here The log of 2 crashes:

2018-12-25T19:29:42 307.313 INF Executing command 'bc-time /s /tag=RAT-BC-TIME-PING' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:63603
    2018-12-25T19:29:42 307.332 INF Time: 4.22m FPS: 155.62 Heap: 2101.6MB Max: 2274.1MB Chunks: 460 CGO: 127 Ply: 2 Zom: 12 Ent: 19 (20) Items: 1 CO: 2 RSS: 3706.0MB
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at EAITaskList.OnUpdateTasks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EAIManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityAlive.updateTasks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityAlive.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityEnemy.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityZombie.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

2018-12-25T18:12:12 397.179 INF Executing command 'bc-time /s /tag=RAT-BC-TIME-PING' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:63484
    Crash!!!

Is Bad Company updated? It still says compatible with 238 and hasn't been updated since 240.
    Last edited by EvalleEez; 12-25-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by cookyman View Post
    Hi,
    my server always crashes when commanded (bc-time / s / day = RAT-BC-TIME-PING)
    good, not always but very often unfortunately.

Yes I use the latest version of the (Bad Company Server Manager)

I have often written the same problem here,
    why is one not helped?

Is not it possible that if you want,
    to turn off this feature that he does not do that anymore?

Must be on the event to be regulated or not?

To create an event that is normal,
    and if you do not want it you can turn that off,
    as well as the ping query, please also an event in the event editor what you can turn off and he then no longer sends the query on the server.

Here The log of 2 crashes:
    I've attempted you help you the best I can, I'm sorry if that doesn't mean your problem gets fixed. There are zero guarantees in any of this. I could spend the time doing the suggestion you made, however first, that's not how the events work, and second, it wouldn't fix your problem anyway.

That being said, while you might think this is a BCM issue (And yes, there was one, that would throw a caught exception, not a crash) a couple of versions back in BCM, that has been fixed. So, I was helping troubleshoot the issue as best we knew it at the time.

From your log here, this doesn't appear to be a BCM error. The reason you think its BCM is because I query BC-TIME often in order to get a server status. So you see it a lot in the log, which chances are, are next to your crash message.

I've never seen this particular type of stack trace before so I'm not sure what it is to be honest.

You also sent me several PMs, some with just about a duplicate of this post. That doesn't speed things up, it only makes me feel like doing something else on Christmas, other than helping you.

Regardless of that, you said in a PM "my server always crashes when commanded (bc-time / s / day = RAT-BC-TIME-PING)
    good, not always but very often unfortunately."
    Again, this is because the problem isn't with the BC-TIME command, you're just seeing it next to your crash message.

Even from your stack trace above, you can see a BC-TIME, then the standard status message from the server "2018-12-25T19:29:42 307.332 INF Time: 4.22m FPS: 155.62 Heap: 2101.6MB Max: 2274.1MB Chunks: 460 CGO: 127 Ply: 2 Zom: 12 Ent: 19 (20) Items: 1 CO: 2 RSS: 3706.0MB"

THEN you see your crash, again, not BCM or RAT.

Have you tried validating your installation through Steam? Saved off your save games, and then reinstalled the game and copy your saves back in and see if that fixes it?

Tried a new save game to see if that's the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EvalleEez View Post
    Is Bad Company updated? It still says compatible with 236 and hasn't been updated since 240.
    There's not always a requirement to recompile the mods when the server gets updated. It just depends on the types of changes made to the game. So in this case, BCM 3.4.0 is compiled against 7d2d game server version 238 is still the latest, and its compatible with 240. =)

Scavenger
    After writing this,
    the server crashed 3 times always after the command.

I have now uninstalled BCM and have not crashed since then.

But RAT uses the BCM to work 100%,
    I noticed when the BCM was uninstalled,
    RAT also no longer displays Allocs fix in the status bar.

Edit:

I have already posted error since a week ago after the reinstallation of the server, even this error has occurred, even if I reinstall further server emerges right on this error.
    Last edited by cookyman; 12-25-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Colony Founder
    After writing this,
    the server crashed 3 times always after the command.

I have now uninstalled BCM and have not crashed since then.

But RAT uses the BCM to work 100%,
    I noticed when the BCM was uninstalled,
    RAT also no longer displays Allocs fix in the status bar.

Edit:

I have already posted error since a week ago after the reinstallation of the server, even this error has occurred, even if I reinstall further server emerges right on this error.
    Assuming all of this is correct, then yes, it appears your server is having an issue with BCM. I haven't heard of any other servers having this issue, and I don't write BCM. Therefore your best bet is to post in the BCM thread and request nicely, Stompy's help as he is the author of BCM.

Yes, RAT requires BCM to function, without it, almost nothing will work.

The only other option I can offer is to try another server manager, preferably a hosted one like Botman. It might work better for you. Although I think Botman uses BCM now as well, though I'm not 100% sure on that so you should look into it.

Colony Founder
    Yes, I replied to that stating that your screenshot was too small to view (as did someone else), and that I couldn't understand the language as it wasn't in English. I asked that you post a larger screenshot and asked for more information, which was not provided.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by blanca12 View Post
    Nice work.. Was personally doing something similar, but you are way ahead of me. Looking forward to see what you can come up with.
    Thanks! I'm curious to see what happens as well.

Hey people,

I wonder who is renting a server and if that certain server provides mod support and stuff.
    Currently i am renting a server at https://serverblend.com/my/aff.php?aff=117
    They got mod support,with a few clicks u can install BCManager and allocs fixes and use rat manager to connect with the server but was just wondering if there are other servers out there that support this mod as well.
    Last edited by smokingpaper; 12-28-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Trekkan, it looks like pulling up a players inv is not working. You only get empty display slots with zeroes.

We got a bugged quest item on one player on our server... She can't complete the quest, and can't drop the item.

Is there any way to remove an item from a player's inv? I was hoping to pull up her inv in rat and delete that item, but no luck.

Colony Founder
    Trekkan, it looks like pulling up a players inv is not working. You only get empty display slots with zeroes.

We got a bugged quest item on one player on our server... She can't complete the quest, and can't drop the item.

Is there any way to remove an item from a player's inv? I was hoping to pull up her inv in rat and delete that item, but no luck.
    I'll take a look again, it was working the last time I checked. But that was a couple weeks ago.

As for removing an item from a players inventory, it isn't possible. Or at least never has been. Stompy would be the one to say for sure, but last I asked, it wasn't.

Colony Founder
    Yup, it was broken. =) I broke it when I redid the game items internally on the last update or so. Fixed for next release, thanks!