Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2603

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Stop server not work restart manual not too and rat stop working after run some days
    and please fix the win 7 BUG!!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by SATA View Post
    Stop server not work restart manual not too and rat stop working after run some days
    and please fix the win 7 BUG!!

There some some changes comes to the server restarts, scheduled restarts, etc. Hopefully that fixes your issue there.

As for the Windows 7 issue, it doesn't even happen on all installations of Windows 7. I simply have no idea what it is (I've done a lot of Googling, didn't find it), I can't replicate it (I don't have Windows 7 and it probably wouldn't show up anyway if I did), and there just isn't anything more I can do about it. If I find a way to fix it, I will, or if I get some more information on what it might be, etc... I'll try.

The majority of the issues you're having, are probably due to some weird incompatibility with Windows 7, drivers, installed software, etc. Since there have only been three(including yourself) instances of this happening in 5 years, and its a display issue only...

Its your choice to use Windows 7 and I support your right to use it for as long as you want. Just know that you're going to keep running into more and more issues over time because of that choice. Again, your choice, and you're just going to have to accept the consequences for that choice.

Again, if I can figure it out and fix it, I will of course do so, however, at this point, there's nothing I can do about it.

Colony Founder
    New Release, v2022 - Get it here!

Changelog:

• Fixed: Archive Inactive players and inactive days now correctly save their values to the database
    • Fixed: Startup Telnet Connection Delay now correctly saves to the database
    • Fixed: Server name not displaying in the RAT titlebar (Reported by: Njinir)
    • Changed: A LOT of interal refactoring, specifically on RAT Events and internal server objects
    • Removed: The majority of the "Save" buttons in RAT (See next message for more)
    • Added: Auto save feature, RAT will automatically save your settings unless otherwise noted (by existing Add/Save buttons) (Requested By: Allexio and pretty much everyone else)
    • Added: All events now have access to the Conditionals, so you can check ALEVEL, PLEVEL when a player joins the server, spawns, etc. (Requested by: Njinir)
    • Added: "Save" menu option, File -> Save, feel good option, does this automatically, but if you feel the need, click this as often as you'd like.
    • Added: Events are now automatically saved, no need to click the "Save Event" button, but you can if makes you feel better.
    • Added: GameName field now only accepts allowed characters to be entered. A-Z, a-z, 0-9, dot (.), underscore (_), dash (-) and space ( ) (Requested by: Allexio)
    • Changed: Increased block durability modifier maximum from 100% to 999% (Requested by: Noonegoes21)
    • Fixed: Adding a new event would sometimes not reenable the event editor text areas. (Reported by: mansellb55)
    • Fixed: Internal processes were being checked for a running server, even when the server was remotely hosted
    • Removed: Shutdown Messages from RAT Settings (Reported by: Quicken)
    • Removed: Shutdown Messages from manual shutdown window
    • Added: Tooltips on mouse overs on the shutdown window
    • Added: Two new Events, SERVER SHUTDOWN SECONDS and SERVER SHUTDOWN MINUTES. This means you can now customize these messages/events however you'd like.
      Example Shutdown Minutes Script:
      say "The server is restarting in {shutdown_minutes} minute(s)."
      .DSAY:The server is restarting in {shutdown_minutes} minute(s).

Example Restart Script:
      say "The server is restarting"
      .DSAY:The 7D2D Server is restarting
      shutdown
    • Added: Server shutdown button to the "Remote" tab, stopping a remote server is possible, you just can't restart it with RAT.
    • Fixed: Crash when outputing current player data to a file, when using XML as the output format (Reported by: Njinir)
    • Fixed: Player inventory was not displaying (Reported by: Gareee)
    • Fixed: Gametime now updates every 10 seconds
    • Added: New RAT FAQ by Allexio, click Help -> RAT FAQ to view it. Special thanks to Allexio for taking the time to create this!
    • Fixed: Saving teleport locations now uses your current location, instead of where you were up to 60 seconds before...
    • Changed: Moved scheduled restarts to the primary tab list. Scheduled Restarts now work for both local and remote servers, although remote servers only stop on schedule, not restart (as they can't be remotely restarted by RAT)
    • Added: Color picker to event editor, click it, select a color, the color will be inserted into the Script section of events at the cursor location (Requested by: Instant)
    Last edited by Trekkan; 12-31-2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Updated download link

Wow, you've been busy! I'll update tomorrow asap, and see if I can break anything.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Wow, you've been busy! I'll update tomorrow asap, and see if I can break anything.
    It's amazing what a person can do with time off of work. Stupid work, always getting in the way!

Pleas let me know, there are a lot of changes, many you don't see. So the more testing the better, thanks much for using RAT! =)

...I just re-installed RAT for the first time in about a year; nice work being done Trek. Very nice.

*didn't have a server for a while*

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    ...I just re-installed RAT for the first time in about a year; nice work being done Trek. Very nice.

*didn't have a server for a while*
    Its hard to imagine you without a server, Gup!

Something I have noticed kind of odd in the a17 builds... after a update, I'd you just start the server, it has NOT listed your most recent config file. What I see is one I did when first starting a17, not my current game. (I usually name the game seed by month/ week or sinterning indicative of the start.

In this case, my seed is Christmas, for example.

....if I load server config, it loads and starts fine, but the update launch is loading something other than default or my latest config.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Something I have noticed kind of odd in the a17 builds... after a update, I'd you just start the server, it has NOT listed your most recent config file. What I see is one I did when first starting a17, not my current game. (I usually name the game seed by month/ week or sinterning indicative of the start.

In this case, my seed is Christmas, for example.

....if I load server config, it loads and starts fine, but the update launch is loading something other than default or my latest config.
    Sounds like you forgot to recheck the "Automatically update serverconfig.xml file when starting the server" in the RAT Settings from last time, when you disabled it when A17 just came out and I didn't have a RAT version ready at the time?

I'll check. Long as I know how to run it properly, I'm fine

Colony Founder
    Release 2023 available, get it here!

• Added: Event command, CANCELSHUTDOWN. Will stop any RAT countdown timers in progress. (Requested by: mansellb55)
    • Fixed: dbNull exception could occur when listing scheduled restarts (Reported by: PlaT)
    • Added: RAT Conditional "ISFRIEND", to check if someone is a friend of someone, syntax is: ISFRIEND:<FirstFriend>,<FriendofFirstFriend>
    • Added: RAT Conditional "NOTISFRIEND", to check if someone is NOT a friend of someone, syntax is: NOTISFRIEND:<FirstFriend>,<FriendofFirstFriend>
    • Fixed: Multiple issues with Server config setting and checkboxes
    • Fixed: RAT would in some circumstances, not restart a server when it should
    • Added: RAT Support Discord link to the help menu

Refugee
    I have a bug with RAT 2023.

Server Path fields gets in blank when RAT loads, Even if you save the config.

Thats a problem cause I can`t load the save game if I have it in another directory.

Also. The backup funcion not work at all.

On the other hand. I want to migrate my RAT 2009 to another hardware. How Can I export the events? cause I have it translated to spanish.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Goshawkdm; 01-05-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshawkdm View Post
    I have a bug with RAT 2023.

Server Path fields gets in blank when RAT loads, Even if you save the config.

Thats a problem cause I can`t load the save game if I have it in another directory.

On the other hand. I want to migrate my RAT 2009 to another hardware. How Can I export the events? cause I have it translated to spanish.

Thanks a lot.
    I'll check into it, thanks for reporting it!

For now:

In order to fix it for now, go to File -> Settings in RAT. UnCheck the box for "Automatically update serverconfig.xml file when starting the server", then manually edit your serverconfig.xml file to change the fields you want to whatever you need.

This means RAT won't manage your serverconfig.xml file going forward (until you recheck that box). So basically, when I release a fix for this, you'll want to check that box again. Or not, entirely up to you.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshawkdm View Post

Thanks a lot.
    Sorry, missed these in the first reply.

A17 changed the way the save games are stored, so earlier versions of RAT, backups do not work. However the latest versions of RAT, they now support the new structure.

You can't currently export the events unfortunately. Its something I have on my list to do, but I haven't been able to get to yet, sorry about that!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    Sorry, missed these in the first reply.

A17 changed the way the save games are stored, so earlier versions of RAT, backups do not work. However the latest versions of RAT, they now support the new structure.

You can't currently export the events unfortunately. Its something I have on my list to do, but I haven't been able to get to yet, sorry about that!
    Found the SaveGamePath settings bug, fixed for next release, thanks for the report!