Page 141 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2322

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    Not currently, but adding VAC bans to the events would be a good idea. I'll see about doing that, then you can do whatever you'd like.
    that is perfect. ETA on next update to RAT? a friend who is running the US West Seattle Servers is running windows and is looking for an admin tool, he wants stripped down VAC check/ban, restarts, logging, etc. so adding VAC would help him and my servers as well.

Inventor
    No ETA at the moment, I've been sick for the last several days and have some other things going on. However I expect work on RAT to pick back up after this weekend.

I installed RAT 7D2DRAT_01129 and to replace my 0.1.1.17 and well it crashed. I uninstalled it and re-installed and same thing.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    I installed RAT 7D2DRAT_01129 and to replace my 0.1.1.17 and well it crashed. I uninstalled it and re-installed and same thing.
    When it crashed, what happened? Did you get an error message of any kind? A popup window saying it crashed (with what info)?

You can also try the THIRD step on this post: http://www.jffgaming.com/threads/how...tall-rat.7024/

The version you upgraded from is a bit old and I think you are running into a known issue.
    Last edited by Trekkan; 09-22-2017 at 06:01 PM.

@Trek,

I have an issue, I have to check if its .28 or .29, but if the server crashes and I restart it, RAT reconncets in name only, none of the commands I have set up work. Ie bloodmoon command.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    @Trek,

I have an issue, I have to check if its .28 or .29, but if the server crashes and I restart it, RAT reconncets in name only, none of the commands I have set up work. Ie bloodmoon command.
    I'll see if I can replicate it, I've had two reports of Discord not reconnecting after a disconnection, so... could be the same type of thing. Let me know if you can reproduce it and how.

I can reproduce it every time my server crashes or when I perform a restart without shutting RAT down first. Also has have to manually reconnect discord bot too but RAT general function is my first priority. My other admin likes to restart the server before he goes to work and then tells me !7 for bloodmoon, !newb for a new player to get some welcome goodies, !lb to fetch a lost minibike stop working. Also the LEVEL restriction isn't working either. Cooldown seems to me working fine.

Inventor
    I can reproduce it every time my server crashes or when I perform a restart without shutting RAT down first. Also has have to manually reconnect discord bot too but RAT general function is my first priority. My other admin likes to restart the server before he goes to work and then tells me !7 for bloodmoon, !newb for a new player to get some welcome goodies, !lb to fetch a lost minibike stop working. Also the LEVEL restriction isn't working either. Cooldown seems to me working fine.
    Probably a stupid question, but... do you have "Auto Reconnect" for the telnet session on? Also, which version of RAT are you using?

Yes auto connect is checked. I am using 12.8.

Side Note: The spawn horde command RAT uses is in Coppi's Mod. Might want to include that as a must have. Maybe even include them in the RAT download?
    Last edited by Spectral Force; 09-25-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Inventor
    Yes auto connect is checked. I am using 12.8.

Side Note: The spawn horde command RAT uses is in Coppi's Mod. Might want to include that as a must have. Maybe even include them in the RAT download?
    Thanks for that, looks like a carry over from back when Alloc included it and I didn't realize it was in that mod. I'll figure out something.

Thanks for that, looks like a carry over from back when Alloc included it and I didn't realize it was in that mod. I'll figure out something.
    Poor SlicksGirl, she was so frustrated she couldn't spawn a horde.

ill add a basic spawn horde command to my mod

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    ill add a basic spawn horde command to my mod
    That'd be awesome! Thanks much! I'll be back to coding probably starting tonight or so, so whenever you get that in, let me know and I'll update, etc. Thanks again Stompy for being so responsive to my (and everyone elses's) 7D2D needs. =)

it'll prob be a couple days before I get to it. Working on a recipe editor desktop app atm

Trek,

Can you have RAT be able to see server messages as chat?