Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2495

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    Make sure you set up the correct email account in the File -> Settings area of RAT. I got some of your test emails sent to my account.
    Settings were correct. I must have forgotten to click save in the event editor after I updated my email. Anyway you could add, or tell me how to add a pm confirmation to know it was executed properly?

Also, for the console commands, anyway to have it catalog and add other mod's commands, ie: Coppi's Mod. Say when I run the help cmd in console, it'll add whatever ones are not already in the list? Or perhaps check boxes for additional mods for RAT to check for though not required?
    Last edited by Spectral Force; 03-28-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    Also, for the console commands, anyway to have it catalog and add other mod's commands, ie: Coppi's Mod. Say when I run the help cmd in console, it'll add whatever ones are not already in the list? Or perhaps check boxes for additional mods for RAT to check for though not required?
    I havent used rat for a while, so not sure what you mean by catalog console commands (is there something in the interface for them now?)

'bc-help /sm' returns all available commands in json format and I think trekkan was using that, so shouldn't be hard to get the full list into rat

Colony Founder
    Settings were correct. I must have forgotten to click save in the event editor after I updated my email. Anyway you could add, or tell me how to add a pm confirmation to know it was executed properly?

I'll see what I can do, I don't think I have any response checking on the emails, other than an error in the RAT Logs section of the console, so not sure you can do what you're asking for (at the moment).

As for the commands, there is no way for RAT to know what the command for "help" would be for specific mods. Meaning, as BCM is required, I know the help command for it. But if you were to add in Mod X, it could have a help command called "IneedHelpNow!" and there is no way for me/RAT to know that command is the help command, etc.

I can try adding in support for some of the more popular mods though and see about importing their help commands (if possible) so RAT is aware of them. If you have a list of mods you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I've currently got a lot going on, so no idea on timelines though. My dad is in the hospital and I'm trying to figure out care for him, my girlfriend was diagnosed with a brain tumor and my house goes up for sale in just over a week... So... RAT isn't currently high on the priority list, but... it is on the list for sure. =)

I'll see what I can do, I don't think I have any response checking on the emails, other than an error in the RAT Logs section of the console, so not sure you can do what you're asking for (at the moment).

As for the commands, there is no way for RAT to know what the command for "help" would be for specific mods. Meaning, as BCM is required, I know the help command for it. But if you were to add in Mod X, it could have a help command called "IneedHelpNow!" and there is no way for me/RAT to know that command is the help command, etc.

I can try adding in support for some of the more popular mods though and see about importing their help commands (if possible) so RAT is aware of them. If you have a list of mods you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I've currently got a lot going on, so no idea on timelines though. My dad is in the hospital and I'm trying to figure out care for him, my girlfriend was diagnosed with a brain tumor and my house goes up for sale in just over a week... So... RAT isn't currently high on the priority list, but... it is on the list for sure. =)
    You can't catch a break. I hope your dad and girlfriend will be ok. You know me, I'm not demanding it be done tomorrow, just added to the list.

If you run "help" in console, it lists all the available commands from the basic TFP and any installed mods, BCM, Coppis, etc. I'm at work so I can't do a screenshot that's legible currently.

RAT requires BCM & Allocs, I also have Coppi's and DJKRose's scripting mod installed. If I type help in console, it will show me all available commands from all installed mods. My thought process is that if there are mods installed in addition to Allocs & BCM, that RAT could scan for those commands that show up. Here's a pastebin of help ran in console in an unorganized output: https://pastebin.com/2q0RRBcZ

Coppi's has commands like prender, pblock, both with and without the cp prefix. RAT would in theory, know what commands are already required because of alloc's and bcm, but then it would do a scan when help is ran in console and add unknown commands like pblock, prender, etc.

I hope this makes a bit more sense. I haven't eaten today so blood sugar is off.

Colony Founder
    You can't catch a break. I hope your dad and girlfriend will be ok. You know me, I'm not demanding it be done tomorrow, just added to the list.

If you run "help" in console, it lists all the available commands from the basic TFP and any installed mods, BCM, Coppis, etc. I'm at work so I can't do a screenshot that's legible currently.

RAT requires BCM & Allocs, I also have Coppi's and DJKRose's scripting mod installed. If I type help in console, it will show me all available commands from all installed mods. My thought process is that if there are mods installed in addition to Allocs & BCM, that RAT could scan for those commands that show up. Here's a pastebin of help ran in console in an unorganized output: https://pastebin.com/2q0RRBcZ

Coppi's has commands like prender, pblock, both with and without the cp prefix. RAT would in theory, know what commands are already required because of alloc's and bcm, but then it would do a scan when help is ran in console and add unknown commands like pblock, prender, etc.

I hope this makes a bit more sense. I haven't eaten today so blood sugar is off.
    I see what you want I think. =) Since Stompy says that his bc-help command will return all help in JSON, then yeah, I can get those commands parsed out.

Stompy, yeah, RAT drops all of the current known commands into the Event editor so you can see what exists to use in the scripts. =)

Here's a partial sample of the 'bc-help /sm /pp' output

Commands is space separated list of the aliases

Code:
    {
      "BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract" : {
        "Commands" : "",
        "Description" : "",
        "Permission"  : 0
      },
      "ConsoleCmdAdmin"                : {
        "Commands" : "admin",
        "Description" : "Manage user permission levels",
      },
      "ConsoleCmdAIDirectorDebug"      : {
        "Commands" : "aiddebug",
        "Description" : "Toggles AIDirector debug output.",
      },
      "ConsoleCmdAudioManager"         : {
        "Commands" : "audio",
        "Description" : "Watch audio stats",
      },
      "ConsoleCmdBan"                  : {
        "Commands" : "ban",
        "Description" : "Manage ban entries",
      },
      "BCM.Commands.BCAdmins"          : {
        "Commands" : "bc-admins",
        "Description" : "(BCM) Admins - Provides information on admins, bans, whitelist, and other admin details",
      },
      "BCM.Commands.BCBroadcastAPI"    : {
        "Commands" : "bc-api",
        "Description" : "(BCM) BroadcastAPI - Command for server managers to subscribe to data feeds from the server",
      },

Colony Founder
    That'll do the trick, I'll add it in! Thanks Stompy!

Refugee

Question Events not updating

Ive Searched and couldnt find anything on this... My events don't seem to be updating.

I have the latest experimental build. Everything was running as default, I made some changes in the event editor and it updated. Now when I make changes and save the changes in the editor it no longer updated.

Also, I get a "Server Message: New Server", I cant seem to find that in the event editor, any ideas?

Thank you for any help!

Edit: Grab bag stopped working too.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSmurf View Post
    Ive Searched and couldnt find anything on this... My events don't seem to be updating.

I have the latest experimental build. Everything was running as default, I made some changes in the event editor and it updated. Now when I make changes and save the changes in the editor it no longer updated.

Also, I get a "Server Message: New Server", I cant seem to find that in the event editor, any ideas?

Thank you for any help!

Edit: Grab bag stopped working too.
    Sounds like you might have a corrupted database, or you hit a bug. Either way not sure its recoverable. You can email me your %appdata%\nomadsoft\*.sdf file and I can take a look at it and see if I can see anything obvious, fix it and email it back if you'd like? If so, you can send it to trekkan @ gmail . com and I'll do what I can do. Otherwise, you'll need to delete that same file (or rename it), then restart RAT and reconfigure things. Hopefully you don't have a lot of customization? Sorry about that, I do know I've fixed a lot for the next release in that things have changed using a new database engine, etc. So hopefully we don't run into these things anymore.

Refugee
    Sounds like you might have a corrupted database, or you hit a bug. Either way not sure its recoverable. You can email me your %appdata%\nomadsoft\*.sdf file and I can take a look at it and see if I can see anything obvious, fix it and email it back if you'd like? If so, you can send it to trekkan @ gmail . com and I'll do what I can do. Otherwise, you'll need to delete that same file (or rename it), then restart RAT and reconfigure things. Hopefully you don't have a lot of customization? Sorry about that, I do know I've fixed a lot for the next release in that things have changed using a new database engine, etc. So hopefully we don't run into these things anymore.
    I can just delete it, there was only 1 Event modified. Would this also effect the !gb command also?

Edit: yes it does apply to !gb

Thank you for your help!!
    Last edited by ZombieSmurf; 04-11-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Colony Founder
    I can just delete it, there was only 1 Event modified. Would this also effect the !gb command also?

Edit: yes it does apply to !gb

Thank you for your help!!
    Glad things are working for you now! =)

Refugee

Script Question

Howdy,
    Another question, this stems from another thread on another subform I posted.

Can the event editor script events like this:
    I would like to do something like a roaming horde only with a different style:
    • Count how many people are on line
    • Randomly select that number
    • get the corresponding player and store that as a variable (or simply choose a random player)
    • then get that players level and store it as a variable
    • then use the BC command to spawn horde (360 pattern vs straight line)
    • use the player level to determine a size and type of horde from a table/list
    • Spawn the horde on the player

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Oh cool, you're already here. =)

Colony Founder
    Howdy,
    Another question, this stems from another thread on another subform I posted.

Can the event editor script events like this:
    I would like to do something like a roaming horde only with a different style:
    • Count how many people are on line
    • Randomly select that number
    • get the corresponding player and store that as a variable (or simply choose a random player)
    • then get that players level and store it as a variable
    • then use the BC command to spawn horde (360 pattern vs straight line)
    • use the player level to determine a size and type of horde from a table/list
    • Spawn the horde on the player
    There are aspects of that that you can accomplish with RAT right now, but not enough to do what you want. Ideally being able to do that would be a goal I have for the scripting, but I need to rewrite the scripting to be more powerful before it can do that.

You might try DJK's scripting mod, you could more than likely do what you want with that, its pretty powerful.

Refugee
    There are aspects of that that you can accomplish with RAT right now, but not enough to do what you want. Ideally being able to do that would be a goal I have for the scripting, but I need to rewrite the scripting to be more powerful before it can do that.

You might try DJK's scripting mod, you could more than likely do what you want with that, its pretty powerful.
    Ill check it out! Thank you!