Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 2,626 to 2,628 of 2628

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by rdwulfe View Post
    Do tell us your progress. I'm trying to do the same, but I do not see ALLOC's or Bad Company having been updated. Bad Company might have been... but not sure it'll work w/ this version yet. I'm still downloading the updated 7 Days.
    I updated rat, allocs and bcm, hand edited the server config as recommended, and the server started up fine. We used the change time option which also worked, and the only real issue was shutting down the server I had to do it via task manager.

I want to run two separate games, one at a time... do I just copy the 7 days server install folder and just load the server config from that new folder in rat?

As I recall you could set up tle server profiles in rat, but I wasn't sure if that functionality was still working.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    You'll need to change port numbers on one of the servers, but I can't recall (I think it does though) if rat supports two servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    You'll need to change port numbers on one of the servers, but I can't recall (I think it does though) if rat supports two servers.
    I had a folder with two shorcuts to do it before.. I didn't delete that folder, so I'll see if I can figure out whats different between them.