Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2015

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by mrshides View Post
    Still not getting a player list
    Is Bad Company Manager installed? Is your server on windows or linux?

Trek,

With your Event Editor, is it possible to do the following?

I'd like to place bounty's on players from time to time. I'd like the killing player to be given x amount of duke's coins. Is there a way for RAT to do this? like !AddBounty Trekkan 2500 dukes coins. Trekkan killed by player Calligulla. Calligula recievs 2500 duke's coins.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    Is Bad Company Manager installed? Is your server on windows or linux?
    allocs, stompys (BC), and coppis are all loaded

Inventor
    Still not getting a player list
    There is a crapton of missing player data that should be there... can you go to your actual 7d2d server logs folder and send me a copy of your log file? trekkan @ gmail . com That'll help me figure it out much more quickly.

allocs, stompys (BC), and coppis are all loaded
    What version of stompy's mod do you have installed? Type "version" in the console window.

- - - Updated - - -

Trek,

With your Event Editor, is it possible to do the following?

I'd like to place bounty's on players from time to time. I'd like the killing player to be given x amount of duke's coins. Is there a way for RAT to do this? like !AddBounty Trekkan 2500 dukes coins. Trekkan killed by player Calligulla. Calligula recievs 2500 duke's coins.
    Nope, no way to do that. It would require custom code to know what that command should do. Such as save the number of tokens offered (there's no way to remove anything from someone's inventory either). And then another custom action to add it to someone else.

HOWEVER... It must have been our conversation yesterday on Discord that made me think of this, because I was dreaming about a feature last night that was basically for this... Crazy I say! Anyway, once I get RAT stable (and release a new stable version, its been like 9 months), I'll start working on some of the new bigger features.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post

Nope, no way to do that. It would require custom code to know what that command should do. Such as save the number of tokens offered (there's no way to remove anything from someone's inventory either). And then another custom action to add it to someone else.

HOWEVER... It must have been our conversation yesterday on Discord that made me think of this, because I was dreaming about a feature last night that was basically for this... Crazy I say! Anyway, once I get RAT stable (and release a new stable version, its been like 9 months), I'll start working on some of the new bigger features.
    I'm not looking to take anything away from another player. I want it to recognize player a killed player b, then do a give player duke coins qty 2500.

GMTA! Also I'm privileged to be on Guppy's Discord!

- - - Updated - - -

Windows or Linux? There was a small issue with BCM on linux and the config directories.

Inventor
    I'm not looking to take anything away from another player. I want it to recognize player a killed player b, then do a give player duke coins qty 2500.

GMTA! Also I'm privileged to be on Guppy's Discord!
    Ok, so there is not currently a PVP event. I'll add one in for next release (hopefully), then you can do what you want I think. =)

Ok, cool and ty. I'll be sure to bug you on how to script it lol

Survivor
    Bad Company manager 1.6.1-b1.2

Since RAT's not working right, I'm not actually running it, an I'm assuming that's why you want to output log.

Guess I'll run it for a bit and give you the log.

Is your server running windows or linux?

Survivor
    Is your server running windows or linux?
    My Server is running windows.

Try moving bcm''s config & default config foldes, to the Mods folder & see if that works.

Try moving bcm''s config & default config foldes, to the Mods folder & see if that works.
    That wont be the issue.

It will either be too old a version, or there's an existing Commands.xml file that is being used and it doesn't have all the settings from the DefaultConfig folder.

If you have a Mods/BCManager/Config/Commands.xml and System.xml, you can delete those and it will use the ones in DefaultConfig which is the one an update will overwrite.

Trekkan added support for BCM just as I was in the process of redoing my list commands so the format was a bit fluid. It should be pretty stable now, and I'm updating the other commands to use this new method.

Within the next 10ish days I should have everything updated and Trekkan will be able to get everything working under the new system.

I know its a PITA right now, but the functions this will enable will be something no other SM will have (for a while at least)

go into the rat console and type: bc-lp

Do that while you (or anyone) is logged into the game and paste to me the output please.

The output will be in your log file, not necessarily the console window.
    https://pastebin.com/xRheG2wP

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine576 View Post
    I'm wondering if you're having the same issue mrhides was having. Can you please update Stompy's mod and make sure you have the latest version installed?

I'm wondering if you're having the same issue mrhides was having. Can you please update Stompy's mod and make sure you have the latest version installed?
    'bc-lp /json /tag=RAT-BC-RATLP /1l /filter=SteamId,Name,EntityId,IP,Ping,online,Positi on,Rotation,Health,IsDead,Level,Score,pkill,zkill, Deaths,Remote'

Those filters are case sensitive and should all be lower case.

For a short time they didn't have to be, but it broke something else. I'll add a tolower specifically to the filter text instead for the next update
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 1 Week Ago at 12:54 AM.