Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by kimila View Post
    About Log Export, export of the chat is ok, but export of the console is not ok, you get a file but nothing in it.
    Fixed in the next version

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPCGaming247 View Post
    First off I gotta Say RAT is the Best thing Ive used since FRT and I Love it the only Problem Im Having is that the Auto Back up stopped working and even when I Click "run Back Up Now" nothing is generated? It was working for weeks,but Ive reinstalled and 3 times and now using a different tool. Any help would be great, also thanks for all your work on this great tool and I use CBSM and really love that this is the only tool that adds the GBL Integration with CBSM thanks.
    When you click the "Backup Now" button, right above that button it says "Last backup on" and then more text, what does it say there? Again, after you press the backup now button. =)

Refugee

Back Up Stopped Working

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    When you click the "Backup Now" button, right above that button it says "Last backup on" and then more text, what does it say there? Again, after you press the backup now button. =)
    Thanks for your responses I tryed what you said and re-adding the Liinks to the back up location that I made helpped and now its working again correctly. I am so happy was using the 7 Days to Die Server manager from 7dsm.pionner.org/
    and it works fine and all but doesnt integrate with Envul APi for the ban list and we use Envul. Also it has a Entity Spawner that is cool but for spawning in items to create the server spawn location we had to hit out browsers and go to envul. It would be cool if you added an entity spawner as well as keep the item spawner. An thanks again for the best server manager I found for our needs.

Refugee
    Thanks for your responses I tryed what you said and re-adding the Liinks to the back up location that I made helpped and now its working again correctly. I am so happy was using the 7 Days to Die Server manager from 7dsm.pionner.org/
    and it works fine and all but doesnt integrate with Envul APi for the ban list and we use Envul. Also it has a Entity Spawner that is cool but for spawning in items to create the server spawn location we had to hit out browsers and go to envul. It would be cool if you added an entity spawner as well as keep the item spawner. An thanks again for the best server manager I found for our needs.
    Now I have a new problem and need your help again. It is not showing players at all in player list and it is not show plays who have been banned? IDK this was working fine since I started using this now nothing idk?? Any help would be great, thanks...

Colony Founder
    Now I have a new problem and need your help again. It is not showing players at all in player list and it is not show plays who have been banned? IDK this was working fine since I started using this now nothing idk?? Any help would be great, thanks...
    Did you reinstall RAT? If you did, that might be the issue. The current version of RAT tends to overwrite the database when you reinstall. I have upgrade code already written to make sure this doesn't happen in the future, but I need to test it more.

On the ban window, click the refresh button and see if that displays the list. Then check the console window and see if the command was executed as expected and that the expected response was also displayed in the console window. That will help me determine if it's a problem with the command going out, or a problem with parsing the data when it comes in.

Colony Founder
    I'm looking for a couple technically minded people to help me test the upgrade code for RAT. Basically, I need you to install a new version, see how the database looks, if there are errors running RAT, etc. Typically I would just release a new version without asking this, but the upgrade code is a big deal and I want to make sure I have it as good as possible before general release.

If you would like to help me test, please let me know. Again, only if you are a fairly technical person. =)

Hey Trek, just downloaded RAT last night. Pretty cool so far, still playing with it. I don't know if this is in there or not but is there anyway to have it put airdrop coordinates in a log, broadcast them via chat, both or have somewhere that I can see them for more than 30-45 seconds after they scroll through the console? I will also submit this through your link for managing the project. Thanks.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    Hey Trek, just downloaded RAT last night. Pretty cool so far, still playing with it. I don't know if this is in there or not but is there anyway to have it put airdrop coordinates in a log, broadcast them via chat, both or have somewhere that I can see them for more than 30-45 seconds after they scroll through the console? I will also submit this through your link for managing the project. Thanks.
    Doesn't sound like a problem to add. I'll see what the logs show and what I can do for ya. =)

Great, Thanks!

Survivor
    my server is on gameserver will this work with it and will it work with A15 when it comes out?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by TFONIGHTSTAKER1 View Post
    my server is on gameserver will this work with it and will it work with A15 when it comes out?
    Since your server is a remote server, things like making sure the server is up and running, backups and whatnot will not work. But all of the other features will work such as chat, console, player lists, kicks, bans, whitelists, messages, etc.

As for A15, I have no idea what A15 is going to contain anymore than you do, so... it might not work perfectly, but whatever is broken in RAT due to A15, I'll fix as soon as possible.

Survivor
    we conect to our server but all that is blank chat, console, player lists, kicks, bans, whitelists, messages, etc. and shows nothing

Colony Founder
    we conect to our server but all that is blank chat, console, player lists, kicks, bans, whitelists, messages, etc. and shows nothing
    What does it show in the console tab?

Survivor
    nothing the server logs show but player lists ....ect all blank

Colony Founder
    nothing the server logs show but player lists ....ect all blank
    Ok, that would imply that the telnet settings are not correct or otherwise the telnet connection cannot be made.

Can you telnet into your server outside of RAT?

If you can't, then that problem needs to be resolved first as that is how RAT connects. Once you can telnet in on your own, then use those same settings in RAT.

If you can connect via telnet outside of RAT, then make sure all of the connection settings are correct, and that you have either selected the checkbox to automatically connect, or you click the connect button in the upper left corner of RAT.

Basically, from the sound of it, RAT isn't set to connect because you should have something in the console window from those connection attempts, even if they fail.