Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2450

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    Currently, there is no way to do this. Its planned, but I can't say when it'll happen.
    Thanks for the prompt reply. Maybe another consideration would be having something like the message system but have it so we can run commands?

Thanks.

Inventor
    This is the first Alpha Release of RAT 2.0

Please read the following very carefully!

Going forward, RAT will have a 64 bit and 32 bit version. These are separate downloads. Currently, I'm only releasing the 64bit version as most people are using 64 bit now anyway, and its less for me to manage until release.

RAT now uses SQlite as its database backend. This means that you'll need to completely reconfigure RAT from scratch. This won't mean losing your game or players, etc... it doesn't affect your game server at all. But any events, messages, etc... you'll have to redo. Remember, RAT can import your serverconfig.xml file, so you should just be able to click the import button and be done with that part.

You can install this version of RAT side by side of the current releases (as far as I know, no promises and if it doesn't work... its just not going to work with both installed).

RAT also no longer includes the .NET framework. Ran requires the .NET framework 4.61 to run. If you don't have that already, you can find it here: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Web Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

This reduces the download size of RAT by about 65mb, down to just 7mb.

RAT is now being delivered only in .MSI format. This means you should be able to just click it to install it, instead of unzipping it first.

Specific Patch Notes

• Added: RAT is now available in 32 and 64 bit versions
    • Changed: RAT is now using Sqlite as the backend database. This means that you'll need to do a fresh install. Or, stay on the version of RAT you're using now.
    • Fixed: Added Shutdown event to the upgrade script, otherwise things like server restarts, etc.. would not correctly shut down the server (Reported by: BoNeZ)
    • Changed: The RAT source has been moved to VS2017, this means that the installer package has changed and you may need to uninstall the old version of RAT first.
      - Your RAT database will remain intact and used on upgrade, you shouldn't lose anything.
    • Changed: The .NET framework is no longer included in the build, but should automatically install for you if you do not have it.
      - This decreases the RAT download size by about 65meg
    • Fixed: Cleaner error handling when RAT attempts to send an email and the email settings have not been configured.
    • Fixed: Random hanging of RAT due to auto ban checks of all players every minute. Players are only checked upon login now. (Reported by: Multiple People)
    • Added: New event: Player Denied Command -- This fires when a player attempts to access a command they do not have permission to access. (Requested by: unit9495)
      - Comes with the new event variable {failed_command} which contains the name of the command they attempted to access and also populates the player_ variables.
    • Changed: Using UTC time for stored datetimes. Please report any date/time weirdness.
    • Fixed: Issue where chat from Discord would sometimes not appear in game as expected.
    • Fixed: RAT News and Webmap should now properly refresh the content instead of always displaying cached content.
    • Removed: RAT no longer handles multiple server configurations (Don't worry, read next entry!)
    • Added: Added ability to load different databases within RAT. File -> Open RAT Database. This allows you to open different configurations. See next item!
    • Added: RAT can now load a database from command line parameters, simply add: -db=PathtoDatabaseFile\filename
      This allows you to run multiple copies of RAT to admin multiple servers at once.
    • Fixed: Airdrop hours can now be set to 0 (off) (Reported by: Ian Lee)

Download Here

Refugee
    This is the first Alpha Release of RAT 2.0
    Is this release suitable for those running A16 of 7D2D?

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA7d2d View Post
    Is this release suitable for those running A16 of 7D2D?
    It works with A16, but make sure you're ready to test as this is an early version. =)

Refugee
    Thanks. On another note, where are player saved teleports stored? I am noticing that some players cannot add more teleport locations due to reaching their max but when doing the !lt it doesn't return any saved locations.

Inventor
    Thanks. On another note, where are player saved teleports stored? I am noticing that some players cannot add more teleport locations due to reaching their max but when doing the !lt it doesn't return any saved locations.
    Sounds like a bug, I'll look into it. =)

Stupid Avast. Says it is a virus and won't let it run.

Updated: Ok, I get a choice to "let it run anyway"
    Last edited by Gamida; 02-12-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Stupid Avast. Says it is a virus and won't let it run.

Updated: Ok, I get a choice to "let it run anyway"
    That's odd... does it say what it is being detected as? Pretty lame though, no idea how to submit anything to them to get it whitelisted. I'll look into it though.

Inventor
    I just downloaded Avast Free version, scanned my entire source and distribution folders and everything came back good. What version are you using?

Refugee
    Sounds like a bug, I'll look into it. =)
    In the mean time how can i check what player teleports/homes have been set? and/or clear them out from the db? I see there's a password for the encrypted db. Is it possible to get this password (via pm)?

Thanks.

That's odd... does it say what it is being detected as? Pretty lame though, no idea how to submit anything to them to get it whitelisted. I'll look into it though.
    I just downloaded Avast Free version, scanned my entire source and distribution folders and everything came back good. What version are you using?
    I have it working now as I got into it and have it ignoring your program I think.
    I should have taken a screen shot of the popups. It started with one saying something about finding a rare one I think (virus I imagine).
    I am also using the free version. 17.9.2322 (build 17.9.3761.278)

I don't know if I unistall RAT and reinstall if it will give me the popups again...can try later.

Inventor
    In the mean time how can i check what player teleports/homes have been set? and/or clear them out from the db? I see there's a password for the encrypted db. Is it possible to get this password (via pm)?

Thanks.
    You can right click a player in the player window, Teleport Destinations -> Delete Teleports.
    Or, if you want to delete everyone on the servers teleports, Tools -> Delete Teleport Destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    I have it working now as I got into it and have it ignoring your program I think.
    I should have taken a screen shot of the popups. It started with one saying something about finding a rare one I think (virus I imagine).
    I am also using the free version. 17.9.2322 (build 17.9.3761.278)

I don't know if I unistall RAT and reinstall if it will give me the popups again...can try later.
    I finally got this to appear, it says its suspicious and asks if you want to send the file to Avast to check out more. I did that myself and this morning I had a popup saying it was checked and cleaned. Hopefully it'll get flagged as ok in their database.

You can right click a player in the player window, Teleport Destinations -> Delete Teleports.
    Or, if you want to delete everyone on the servers teleports, Tools -> Delete Teleport Destinations.

I finally got this to appear, it says its suspicious and asks if you want to send the file to Avast to check out more. I did that myself and this morning I had a popup saying it was checked and cleaned. Hopefully it'll get flagged as ok in their database.
    Or you could just remove that crypto currency miner!

Kidding!

Cheers

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    Or you could just remove that crypto currency miner!

Kidding!

Cheers
    Haha, nice one! (/me looks to find out who leaked the info!!)

Nice. Hope they did straighten it out.