Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 2,641 to 2,648 of 2648

Thread: 7D2D RAT - Remote Admin Tool (Server Manager)

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentri View Post
    Hard to explain but latest release and HOTFIX are very laggy for me, like the entire software acts as if its constantly "hung up"
    This is usually caused by not having your telnet settings correct and having the "Automatically Reconnect" checked on the Remote tab. So every 10 seconds, RAT attempts to reconnect and during that time, locks up the UI. I need to move it off of the UI thread at some point, but that's usually the cause of the problem. To test it, just uncheck the Automatically Reconnect and see if it stops. If it does, make sure you have the settings correct, can make a good telnet connection and then recheck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentri View Post
    ALSO it CONSTANTLY renames my Game World Name under the Game Settings 1 tab to "Navezgane" - I have to manually set it back to my generated map name about 99% of the time I launch it. And yes I am "saving settings" under File menu.
    This is a bug and will be fixed on the next release (no ETA yet). What you can do though is in the File -> Settings menu, uncheck the checkbox for "Automatically update serverconfig.xml" and it won't overwrite it anymore. What this means is that RAT won't update the serverconfig.xml with any of the changes you make on the Server Config tab in RAT. This usually isn't too much of an issue because once you set most settings, you don't change them. But, until a fix is in place, this should make it so you at least aren't being annoyed. =)

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    I'm going to need a screenshot or something, those error numbers require context for me to actually figure out what they are. =)
    Sorry, here they are.
    Udklip-error 2503.jpg
    Udklip-error 2502.jpg
    Udklip-error.jpg

Hope these are okay.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by kimila View Post
    Sorry, here they are.
    Udklip-error 2503.jpg
    Udklip-error 2502.jpg
    Udklip-error.jpg

Hope these are okay.
    Hmm, I've not seen that before, ever... have you tried redownloading the installer and running it again? Also, what OS? Maybe run it as admin? Depends on the perms you have setup, etc.

Tracker
    Hmm, I've not seen that before, ever... have you tried redownloading the installer and running it again? Also, what OS? Maybe run it as admin? Depends on the perms you have setup, etc.
    Have trying it all.
    Resetting the server solve the problem.

Thanx.

Refugee
    So I gave my admins permission to the “shutdown” command so they can close the server for whatever reason. The problem is when they use the shutdown command, the server just restarts, same thing happens when I shutdown locally. Any ideas on what’s causing this?

Refugee
    So I gave my admins permission for the “shutdown” command but the problem is when they use shutdown, the server closes and then starts back immediately, same thing when I do it locally. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead6969 View Post
    So I gave my admins permission for the “shutdown” command but the problem is when they use shutdown, the server closes and then starts back immediately, same thing when I do it locally. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    This is because you have the "keep alive" checkbox checked, so RAT will restart your server when its detected that it is down. Uncheck it and you should get the behavior you want.

Scavenger

Lightbulb

This is because you have the "keep alive" checkbox checked, so RAT will restart your server when its detected that it is down. Uncheck it and you should get the behavior you want.
    Heh, that's an easy fix for my "it won't restart" question