Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Navezgane Fullmap

Thanks for creating and sharing. I printed out a few copies for my kids.

LHammonds

Thanks for the new map, Curbolt! However, would it be possible for you to add the names of the streets and roads to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboyo2 View Post
    Thanks for the new map, Curbolt! However, would it be possible for you to add the names of the streets and roads to it?
    Your Welcome, i've added most of the Roads & Streets.

good work Cubolt

+1

Will take a walk on new Nave soon

thx for that !

Zombie Hunter
    Yet to explore navezgane since A9 >.< but after taking a look at this I'm gonna make some time to check it out for sure!

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Can you create a dynamic web map that would start blank, but then will read the prefabs.xml file and add the prefab .png's (complete with popup name and screenshot) to the map based on that?

(I kid, I kid, but that would be a cool project, and would account for Naveshatten and NavesGuppy (soon™) mods)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slaan View Post
    Yet to explore navezgane since A9 >.< but after taking a look at this I'm gonna make some time to check it out for sure!
    It's actually not THAT great; about 20% is radzone, so all they really added was some space to the west. It's obvious they plan to make use of the radzone though, so it's still a wip.

Quote Originally Posted by Curbolt View Post
    Your Welcome, i've added most of the Roads & Streets.

Wow!

Well done! I was just looking for this.

Refugee
    Hi Curbolt,

I'm an admin for the 7dtd wiki (my username there is GrayBeard_Actual)

I just came across this map on the wiki and saw a comment on it that I assume is from you. Does the wiki have your permission to use the image? If not, I will remove it completely.

If the comment regarding credit for the image creator is from you I see no problem including the credit statement on the file page but I hope you understand that each time the image file is transcluded in an article, credit won't be included unless the editor does so manually.

Also, the image we have on the wiki is only a thumbnail at 120 115 pixels. The full-size map would be useful if you could upload your latest using this link

I've also posted on the user account on the wiki to ensure you get the message (if both accounts are indeed yours).

Let me know how I can help.

mcwresearch/GrayBeard_Actual
    Last edited by mcwresearch; 05-19-2016 at 12:55 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by mcwresearch View Post
    Hi Curbolt,

I'm an admin for the 7dtd wiki (my username there is GrayBeard_Actual)

I just came across this map on the wiki and saw a comment on it that I assume is from you. Does the wiki have your permission to use the image? If not, I will remove it completely.

If the comment regarding credit for the image creator is from you I see no problem including the credit statement on the file page but I hope you understand that each time the image file is transcluded in an article, credit won't be included unless the editor does so manually.

Also, the image we have on the wiki is only a thumbnail at 120 115 pixels. The full-size map would be useful if you could upload your latest using this link

I've also posted on the user account on the wiki to ensure you get the message (if both accounts are indeed yours).

Let me know how I can help.

mcwresearch/GrayBeard_Actual
    The comment on the wiki is not from me, but a user that used the old map there changed it. It can be left like it is, since it links to this forum. But it would be nice if you could delete the old maps.

Refugee
    Just to be clear, when you say "It can be left like it is, since it links to this forum." you mean the statement giving you credit can be left as is, correct?

Also, are you okay with the wiki using the full-sized version of the map as opposed to just the thumbnail size that was uploaded by the wiki user Layarion?

Lastly, when you say "But it would be nice if you could delete the old maps", which old maps are you referring to? The old versions of your map?

Quote Originally Posted by mcwresearch View Post
    Just to be clear, when you say "It can be left like it is, since it links to this forum." you mean the statement giving you credit can be left as is, correct?

Also, are you okay with the wiki using the full-sized version of the map as opposed to just the thumbnail size that was uploaded by the wiki user Layarion?

Lastly, when you say "But it would be nice if you could delete the old maps", which old maps are you referring to? The old versions of your map?
    1. Yes, i added some text.
    2. I added a 2k Map.
    3. Yes, is it possible to rename the map? It says 14.3 and i can't edit the name when i upload an Image.

Refugee
    To rename the map you will need to move it. Under the "More" menu (near the top-right corner) is the option to move. That will allow you to rename the file.

Reconstructionist
    Dude!

Beautiful job on the maps.

I'm really replying to
    a) give you deserved cred, and
    b) to bump this back up for a bit so more noobs can see it.

I haven't yet attempted to enter a radiation zone, despite having some good gear, but my mouth waters at the prospect of what TFP plan to include in those all too obvious towns at the bottom corners. Gotta be some juicy stuff to match the danger of going there.

bumpity bump