Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: List of ui_game_symbol

  1. #16
    Colony Founder n2n1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MotherRussia
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlovsky120 View Post
    Do any of you know where are the original UI_game_symbols stored? The actual images and image data?
    this is 2DTexture named "UIAtlas" from main assets.
    You must loaded "globalgamemanagers" into UABE...but there are still some sprites separately.

    Where are stored the coordinates of the sprites in the texture - i don't know (text file like ItemIcons.txt - does not exist for UIatlas). The names of the sprites were pulled from Assembly-CSharp.dll.
    Last edited by n2n1; 09-10-2016 at 03:42 PM.

  2. #17
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0
    If you search resources.assets, all the names are mentioned there with about 50 - 56 bytes of data attached.

    It's an unnamed asset with PathID of 43116, size 14524 bytes. You should be able to find it with derpopo's Asset extractor. It's a MonoBehaviour,. 2DTexture UIAtlas isn't really a texture, it's not an image file. It's a really short file which mentions resources.assets.res file.

    I don't really know what to make of all this info.

    Do you know the dimensions of those icons? I might do a brute force search to see where they might reside if I knew that.

  3. #18
    Colony Founder herrpohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Building environment...
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Power
    1
    Try exporting it to a png (path id 1548). It's a 1 mb image file.

  4. #19
    Colony Founder n2n1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MotherRussia
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlovsky120 View Post
    If you search resources.assets, all the names are mentioned there with about 50 - 56 bytes of data attached.

    It's an unnamed asset with PathID of 43116, size 14524 bytes. You should be able to find it with derpopo's Asset extractor. It's a MonoBehaviour,. 2DTexture UIAtlas isn't really a texture, it's not an image file. It's a really short file which mentions resources.assets.res file.

    I don't really know what to make of all this info.

    Do you know the dimensions of those icons? I might do a brute force search to see where they might reside if I knew that.
    Yes, it is.
    Clipboard01.jpg
    I don't know what happened with his size - perhaps the answer is here:
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post488700 (he may now be in a different asset, but here only the link to it?)

    But if you are exporting - this right file.
    I edited it earlier, but, maybe now everything has changed...
    For Your convenience, possible to export all Texture2D (sort by type, select them with Shift, and ->"plugins"->"export to .png") and then browse them.
    Last edited by n2n1; 11-09-2016 at 08:29 PM.

  5. #20
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,626
    Rep Power
    1
    Since this is stickied, ill add the full list ive been able to come up with here as well. The full list can be used for buff icons. All of the ui_game_symbol_ prefixed icons can also be used as skill/perk icons by setting the icon in the progression file and giving it the name of the part after ui_game_symbol_

    To use any item icon for a buff icon see this mod for details on what to change in the XUi files, and a mod folder with all of the UIAtlas icons converted to ItemIcons https://github.com/7days2mod/UIAtlasItemIcons

    server_cheat
    server_favorite
    server_feral
    server_friends
    server_history
    server_lan
    server_locked
    server_modded
    server_peer
    server_refresh
    server_stock
    server_z_always_run
    server_z_default
    server_z_never_run
    ui_game_filled_circle
    ui_game_header_fill
    ui_game_panel_header
    ui_game_select_row
    ui_game_symbol_add
    ui_game_symbol_airdrop
    ui_game_symbol_all_blocks
    ui_game_symbol_allies
    ui_game_symbol_archery
    ui_game_symbol_armor_iron
    ui_game_symbol_armor_leather
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_left
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_max
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_right
    ui_game_symbol_assemble
    ui_game_symbol_backpack
    ui_game_symbol_battery
    ui_game_symbol_beer
    ui_game_symbol_block_damage
    ui_game_symbol_block_repair
    ui_game_symbol_block_upgrade
    ui_game_symbol_book
    ui_game_symbol_brokenbone
    ui_game_symbol_campfire
    ui_game_symbol_cement
    ui_game_symbol_chair
    ui_game_symbol_character
    ui_game_symbol_check
    ui_game_symbol_chemistry
    ui_game_symbol_climb
    ui_game_symbol_clock
    ui_game_symbol_club
    ui_game_symbol_coffee
    ui_game_symbol_coin
    ui_game_symbol_cold
    ui_game_symbol_compass
    ui_game_symbol_computer
    ui_game_symbol_cookware
    ui_game_symbol_critical
    ui_game_symbol_death
    ui_game_symbol_defense
    ui_game_symbol_diamond
    ui_game_symbol_door
    ui_game_symbol_drive
    ui_game_symbol_drop
    ui_game_symbol_drunk
    ui_game_symbol_dysentery
    ui_game_symbol_fire
    ui_game_symbol_food_poisoning
    ui_game_symbol_forge
    ui_game_symbol_fork
    ui_game_symbol_gas
    ui_game_symbol_gunsmithing
    ui_game_symbol_hammer
    ui_game_symbol_hand
    ui_game_symbol_horn
    ui_game_symbol_hot
    ui_game_symbol_hunger
    ui_game_symbol_infection
    ui_game_symbol_invite
    ui_game_symbol_keypad
    ui_game_symbol_knife
    ui_game_symbol_light_armor
    ui_game_symbol_lightbulb
    ui_game_symbol_lock
    ui_game_symbol_loot_sack
    ui_game_symbol_map_bed
    ui_game_symbol_map_cabin
    ui_game_symbol_map_campsite
    ui_game_symbol_map_cave
    ui_game_symbol_map_city
    ui_game_symbol_map_civil
    ui_game_symbol_map_cursor
    ui_game_symbol_map_fortress
    ui_game_symbol_map_house
    ui_game_symbol_map_player_arrow
    ui_game_symbol_map_town
    ui_game_symbol_map_trader
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_remove
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_set
    ui_game_symbol_map
    ui_game_symbol_medical
    ui_game_symbol_mic
    ui_game_symbol_minibike
    ui_game_symbol_mining
    ui_game_symbol_misc_crafting
    ui_game_symbol_muscle
    ui_game_symbol_natural_healing
    ui_game_symbol_noise
    ui_game_symbol_oxygen
    ui_game_symbol_pen
    ui_game_symbol_percent
    ui_game_symbol_perk
    ui_game_symbol_pills
    ui_game_symbol_ping
    ui_game_symbol_pistol
    ui_game_symbol_player
    ui_game_symbol_players
    ui_game_symbol_quality_joe
    ui_game_symbol_quest_remove
    ui_game_symbol_quest
    ui_game_symbol_radiation
    ui_game_symbol_resource
    ui_game_symbol_rifle
    ui_game_symbol_run
    ui_game_symbol_safe
    ui_game_symbol_science
    ui_game_symbol_scrap
    ui_game_symbol_search
    ui_game_symbol_seats
    ui_game_symbol_service
    ui_game_symbol_shirt
    ui_game_symbol_shopping_cart
    ui_game_symbol_shotgun
    ui_game_symbol_skills
    ui_game_symbol_skull
    ui_game_symbol_sledge
    ui_game_symbol_smell
    ui_game_symbol_spatula
    ui_game_symbol_speed
    ui_game_symbol_splint
    ui_game_symbol_stunned
    ui_game_symbol_subtract
    ui_game_symbol_tailoring
    ui_game_symbol_tea
    ui_game_symbol_temperature
    ui_game_symbol_thirst
    ui_game_symbol_tool_smithing
    ui_game_symbol_tool
    ui_game_symbol_treasure
    ui_game_symbol_trophy
    ui_game_symbol_unlock
    ui_game_symbol_vending
    ui_game_symbol_water
    ui_game_symbol_weapon_smithing
    ui_game_symbol_weight
    ui_game_symbol_wet
    ui_game_symbol_wind
    ui_game_symbol_workbench
    ui_game_symbol_wrench
    ui_game_symbol_x
    ui_game_symbol_zombie

  6. #21
    Colony Founder xXC.H.U.DXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Land of the Free,Home of the Brave
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Since this is stickied, ill add the full list ive been able to come up with here as well. The full list can be used for buff icons. All of the ui_game_symbol_ prefixed icons can also be used as skill/perk icons by setting the icon in the progression file and giving it the name of the part after ui_game_symbol_

    To use any item icon for a buff icon see this mod for details on what to change in the XUi files, and a mod folder with all of the UIAtlas icons converted to ItemIcons https://github.com/7days2mod/UIAtlasItemIcons

    server_cheat
    server_favorite
    server_feral
    server_friends
    server_history
    server_lan
    server_locked
    server_modded
    server_peer
    server_refresh
    server_stock
    server_z_always_run
    server_z_default
    server_z_never_run
    ui_game_filled_circle
    ui_game_header_fill
    ui_game_panel_header
    ui_game_select_row
    ui_game_symbol_add
    ui_game_symbol_airdrop
    ui_game_symbol_all_blocks
    ui_game_symbol_allies
    ui_game_symbol_archery
    ui_game_symbol_armor_iron
    ui_game_symbol_armor_leather
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_left
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_max
    ui_game_symbol_arrow_right
    ui_game_symbol_assemble
    ui_game_symbol_backpack
    ui_game_symbol_battery
    ui_game_symbol_beer
    ui_game_symbol_block_damage
    ui_game_symbol_block_repair
    ui_game_symbol_block_upgrade
    ui_game_symbol_book
    ui_game_symbol_brokenbone
    ui_game_symbol_campfire
    ui_game_symbol_cement
    ui_game_symbol_chair
    ui_game_symbol_character
    ui_game_symbol_check
    ui_game_symbol_chemistry
    ui_game_symbol_climb
    ui_game_symbol_clock
    ui_game_symbol_club
    ui_game_symbol_coffee
    ui_game_symbol_coin
    ui_game_symbol_cold
    ui_game_symbol_compass
    ui_game_symbol_computer
    ui_game_symbol_cookware
    ui_game_symbol_critical
    ui_game_symbol_death
    ui_game_symbol_defense
    ui_game_symbol_diamond
    ui_game_symbol_door
    ui_game_symbol_drive
    ui_game_symbol_drop
    ui_game_symbol_drunk
    ui_game_symbol_dysentery
    ui_game_symbol_fire
    ui_game_symbol_food_poisoning
    ui_game_symbol_forge
    ui_game_symbol_fork
    ui_game_symbol_gas
    ui_game_symbol_gunsmithing
    ui_game_symbol_hammer
    ui_game_symbol_hand
    ui_game_symbol_horn
    ui_game_symbol_hot
    ui_game_symbol_hunger
    ui_game_symbol_infection
    ui_game_symbol_invite
    ui_game_symbol_keypad
    ui_game_symbol_knife
    ui_game_symbol_light_armor
    ui_game_symbol_lightbulb
    ui_game_symbol_lock
    ui_game_symbol_loot_sack
    ui_game_symbol_map_bed
    ui_game_symbol_map_cabin
    ui_game_symbol_map_campsite
    ui_game_symbol_map_cave
    ui_game_symbol_map_city
    ui_game_symbol_map_civil
    ui_game_symbol_map_cursor
    ui_game_symbol_map_fortress
    ui_game_symbol_map_house
    ui_game_symbol_map_player_arrow
    ui_game_symbol_map_town
    ui_game_symbol_map_trader
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_remove
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_set
    ui_game_symbol_map
    ui_game_symbol_medical
    ui_game_symbol_mic
    ui_game_symbol_minibike
    ui_game_symbol_mining
    ui_game_symbol_misc_crafting
    ui_game_symbol_muscle
    ui_game_symbol_natural_healing
    ui_game_symbol_noise
    ui_game_symbol_oxygen
    ui_game_symbol_pen
    ui_game_symbol_percent
    ui_game_symbol_perk
    ui_game_symbol_pills
    ui_game_symbol_ping
    ui_game_symbol_pistol
    ui_game_symbol_player
    ui_game_symbol_players
    ui_game_symbol_quality_joe
    ui_game_symbol_quest_remove
    ui_game_symbol_quest
    ui_game_symbol_radiation
    ui_game_symbol_resource
    ui_game_symbol_rifle
    ui_game_symbol_run
    ui_game_symbol_safe
    ui_game_symbol_science
    ui_game_symbol_scrap
    ui_game_symbol_search
    ui_game_symbol_seats
    ui_game_symbol_service
    ui_game_symbol_shirt
    ui_game_symbol_shopping_cart
    ui_game_symbol_shotgun
    ui_game_symbol_skills
    ui_game_symbol_skull
    ui_game_symbol_sledge
    ui_game_symbol_smell
    ui_game_symbol_spatula
    ui_game_symbol_speed
    ui_game_symbol_splint
    ui_game_symbol_stunned
    ui_game_symbol_subtract
    ui_game_symbol_tailoring
    ui_game_symbol_tea
    ui_game_symbol_temperature
    ui_game_symbol_thirst
    ui_game_symbol_tool_smithing
    ui_game_symbol_tool
    ui_game_symbol_treasure
    ui_game_symbol_trophy
    ui_game_symbol_unlock
    ui_game_symbol_vending
    ui_game_symbol_water
    ui_game_symbol_weapon_smithing
    ui_game_symbol_weight
    ui_game_symbol_wet
    ui_game_symbol_wind
    ui_game_symbol_workbench
    ui_game_symbol_wrench
    ui_game_symbol_x
    ui_game_symbol_zombie
    thanks Stompy...you are the best...i was just thinking about these Icons.I need them for a Mod im working on...thanks again

  7. #22
    Tracker Jeoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1
    Nevermind, I misunderstood this thread, entirely.
    Last edited by Jeoshua; 04-05-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Retraction

  8. #23
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NL - Tilburg
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    1
    A16 b119:

    ui_game_symbol_assemble
    ui_game_symbol_book
    ui_game_symbol_hammer
    ui_game_symbol_spatula
    ui_game_symbol_cement
    ui_game_symbol_chemistry
    ui_game_symbol_drop
    ui_game_symbol_knife
    ui_game_symbol_subtract
    ui_game_symbol_add
    ui_game_symbol_coin
    ui_game_symbol_hand
    ui_game_symbol_wrench
    ui_game_symbol_scrap
    ui_game_symbol_fork
    ui_game_symbol_water
    ui_game_symbol_medical
    ui_game_symbol_quest
    ui_game_symbol_shirt
    ui_game_symbol_backpack
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_set
    ui_game_symbol_map_bed
    ui_game_symbol_airdrop
    ui_game_symbol_treasure
    ui_game_symbol_vending
    ui_game_symbol_map_trader
    ui_game_symbol_hunger
    ui_game_symbol_thirst
    ui_game_symbol_pen
    ui_game_symbol_hot
    ui_game_symbol_cold
    ui_game_symbol_temperature
    ui_game_symbol_trophy
    ui_game_symbol_skills
    ui_game_symbol_loot_sack
    ui_game_select_row
    ui_game_symbol_death
    ui_game_symbol_campfire
    ui_game_symbol_map_house
    ui_game_symbol_resource
    ui_game_symbol_chair
    ui_game_symbol_science
    ui_game_symbol_tool
    ui_game_symbol_workbench
    ui_game_symbol_pistol
    ui_game_symbol_misc_crafting
    ui_game_symbol_paint_brush
    ui_game_symbol_shopping_cart
    ui_game_symbol_safe
    ui_game_popup
    ui_game_stat_bar_health
    ui_game_stat_bar_stamina
    ui_game_symbol_run
    ui_game_symbol_battery
    ui_game_symbol_minibike
    ui_game_symbol_gas
    ui_game_symbol_map_cave
    ui_game_symbol_map_cabin
    ui_game_symbol_map_campsite
    ui_game_symbol_map_city
    ui_game_symbol_map_fortress
    ui_game_symbol_map_civil
    ui_game_symbol_map_town
    ui_game_symbol_x
    ui_game_symbol_lock
    ui_game_symbol_unlock
    ui_game_symbol_electric_generator
    ui_game_symbol_electric_solar
    ui_game_symbol_character
    ui_game_symbol_map
    ui_game_symbol_players
    ui_game_symbol_lightbulb
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_simple
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_advanced
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_on_face
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_auto
    ui_game_symbol_paint_copy_block
    ui_game_symbol_paint_bucket
    ui_game_symbol_paint_roller
    ui_game_symbol_paint_spraygun
    ui_game_symbol_paint_allsides
    ui_game_symbol_paint_eyedropper
    ui_game_symbol_forge

    Cheers

  9. #24
    Colony Founder Clockwork Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,476
    Rep Power
    1
    @ Prisma501 TY!

  10. #25
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NL - Tilburg
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    1
    A16 b129:

    ui_game_popup
    ui_game_select_row
    ui_game_stat_bar_health
    ui_game_stat_bar_stamina
    ui_game_symbol_
    ui_game_symbol_{0}
    ui_game_symbol_add
    ui_game_symbol_airdrop
    ui_game_symbol_assemble
    ui_game_symbol_backpack
    ui_game_symbol_battery
    ui_game_symbol_book
    ui_game_symbol_campfire
    ui_game_symbol_cement
    ui_game_symbol_chair
    ui_game_symbol_character
    ui_game_symbol_chemistry
    ui_game_symbol_coin
    ui_game_symbol_cold
    ui_game_symbol_death
    ui_game_symbol_drop
    ui_game_symbol_electric_generator
    ui_game_symbol_electric_solar
    ui_game_symbol_forge
    ui_game_symbol_fork
    ui_game_symbol_gas
    ui_game_symbol_hammer
    ui_game_symbol_hand
    ui_game_symbol_hot
    ui_game_symbol_hunger
    ui_game_symbol_knife
    ui_game_symbol_lightbulb
    ui_game_symbol_lock
    ui_game_symbol_loot_sack
    ui_game_symbol_map
    ui_game_symbol_map_bed
    ui_game_symbol_map_cabin
    ui_game_symbol_map_campsite
    ui_game_symbol_map_cave
    ui_game_symbol_map_city
    ui_game_symbol_map_civil
    ui_game_symbol_map_fortress
    ui_game_symbol_map_house
    ui_game_symbol_map_town
    ui_game_symbol_map_trader
    ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_set
    ui_game_symbol_medical
    ui_game_symbol_minibike
    ui_game_symbol_misc_crafting
    ui_game_symbol_paint_allsides
    ui_game_symbol_paint_brush
    ui_game_symbol_paint_bucket
    ui_game_symbol_paint_copy_block
    ui_game_symbol_paint_eyedropper
    ui_game_symbol_paint_roller
    ui_game_symbol_paint_spraygun
    ui_game_symbol_pen
    ui_game_symbol_pistol
    ui_game_symbol_players
    ui_game_symbol_quest
    ui_game_symbol_resource
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_advanced
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_auto
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_on_face
    ui_game_symbol_rotate_simple
    ui_game_symbol_run
    ui_game_symbol_safe
    ui_game_symbol_science
    ui_game_symbol_scrap
    ui_game_symbol_shirt
    ui_game_symbol_shopping_cart
    ui_game_symbol_skills
    ui_game_symbol_spatula
    ui_game_symbol_subtract
    ui_game_symbol_temperature
    ui_game_symbol_thirst
    ui_game_symbol_tool
    ui_game_symbol_treasure
    ui_game_symbol_trophy
    ui_game_symbol_unlock
    ui_game_symbol_vending
    ui_game_symbol_water
    ui_game_symbol_workbench
    ui_game_symbol_wrench
    ui_game_symbol_x

    Pretty much the same.

    Cheers

  11. #26
    Hunter Aribo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North East UK
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Since this is stickied, ill add the full list ive been able to come up with here as well. The full list can be used for buff icons. All of the ui_game_symbol_ prefixed icons can also be used as skill/perk icons by setting the icon in the progression file and giving it the name of the part after ui_game_symbol_

    To use any item icon for a buff icon see this mod for details on what to change in the XUi files, and a mod folder with all of the UIAtlas icons converted to ItemIcons https://github.com/7days2mod/UIAtlasItemIcons
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    A16 b129:

    Pretty much the same.

    Cheers

    TY Stompy, Prisma xD
    Last edited by Aribo; 07-04-2017 at 10:06 PM.

  12. #27
    Colony Founder n2n1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MotherRussia
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    1

    does anyone know the name of this sprite ?
    If you know tell me - how you find this

  13. #28
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,626
    Rep Power
    1
    its menu_button

    I'm half way through making a script to export them to images (like the exportitemicons), but got busy with other commands

  14. #29
    Colony Founder n2n1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MotherRussia
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    its menu_button

    I'm half way through making a script to export them to images (like the exportitemicons), but got busy with other commands
    Thanks! I'm trying to make the in-game button that she pressed like in MainMenu

    Exist or not file in assets, like "ItemIcons.txt" - where are listed all the names for UIAtlas ?

  15. #30
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,626
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by n2n1 View Post
    Thanks! I'm trying to make the in-game button that she pressed like in MainMenu

    Exist or not file in assets, like "ItemIcons.txt" - where are listed all the names for UIAtlas ?
    I'm not sure if there is a list like that, if there is i've never found it. I'm just accessing things through the api mod so it tells me what the game actually knows

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •