Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: List of ui_game_symbol

  1. #31
    Tracker stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Since this is stickied, ill add the full list ive been able to come up with here as well. The full list can be used for buff icons. All of the ui_game_symbol_ prefixed icons can also be used as skill/perk icons by setting the icon in the progression file and giving it the name of the part after ui_game_symbol_

    To use any item icon for a buff icon see this mod for details on what to change in the XUi files, and a mod folder with all of the UIAtlas icons converted to ItemIcons https://github.com/7days2mod/UIAtlasItemIcons
    Any chance you'll update that mod to include the ui_game_symbols A16 added? Like the Electricity and Painting icons.

    Also does anyone know if there is currently any tools that can easily dump these images from the game sort of like exportitemicons?

  2. #32
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Any chance you'll update that mod to include the ui_game_symbols A16 added? Like the Electricity and Painting icons.

    Also does anyone know if there is currently any tools that can easily dump these images from the game sort of like exportitemicons?
    I had a go at exporting the images for the atlas but ran into some issues and put it aside then forgot to get back to it. Will have another look next week.

    For the UI update I dont have plans atm for xml modding until after a17 lands as there are too many things likely to change.

  3. #33
    Reconstructionist Alphado-Jaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    I had a go at exporting the images for the atlas but ran into some issues and put it aside then forgot to get back to it. Will have another look next week.

    For the UI update I dont have plans atm for xml modding until after a17 lands as there are too many things likely to change.

    Hello, Stompy. I've noticed your in-box be full, after I made a message.
    I considered to tell you clean it, but this message is no need to hide from other.
    So, I'll post on forum directly.

    About your GitHub repo UIAtlasItemIcons

    Hello, I'm OP of the thread Customable Buff Icon.

    When I started that thread, I have no skill to deal with asset/DLL. But recently, I get to know it, so I've made update for latest version. Not sure you'd made one, though I made PullReq on your repo.

    If you have no passion for updating it, I'm considering to do on another repo. But it makes existing URL abandoned, so I'm happy if you accept my PullReq.

    Cheers, Alphado.

  4. #34
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    1
    ill have a look later today

  5. #35
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    1
    Hey Alphado-Jaki

    I've merged the pull request into a new branch called a16

    The icons in the edited files are using the UIAtlas not the ItemIconAtlas so if you planned to edit and use the icons in a UI then that will need fixing.

  6. #36
    Reconstructionist Alphado-Jaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Hey Alphado-Jaki

    I've merged the pull request into a new branch called a16

    The icons in the edited files are using the UIAtlas not the ItemIconAtlas so if you planned to edit and use the icons in a UI then that will need fixing.
    Thank you, and sorry for bothering about formatting problem. I completely forgot about your 7days2mod format. X(

    Yes, still this is supporting only buff/skill/queat, but personally I think this is enough to help those who want custom icon without xui knowledge. =D

  7. #37
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston-ish, Texas
    Posts
    17,418
    Rep Power
    1
    Aren't these listed in xml.txt?

  8. #38
    Reconstructionist Alphado-Jaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Aren't these listed in xml.txt?
    Yeah, you are right most of them are listed there.
    Those who want use existing one can simply trial and error the icons, which starts with ui_game_symbol_ from the list.

  9. #39
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston-ish, Texas
    Posts
    17,418
    Rep Power
    1
    Was just curious; chances are Gazz added them in there AFTER seeing this thread, so it's all good. =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •