Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A16 - 7DaysProfileEditor

Refugee
    I've tried this latest, and the release before on the A17 Experimental build, and neither one works, they both crash. I can upload the error report if you'd like, but given all that they changed for this update I don't look for it to be as easy as repointing the app to the new files. Will help where I can though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensDoor405 View Post
    I've tried this latest, and the release before on the A17 Experimental build, and neither one works, they both crash. I can upload the error report if you'd like, but given all that they changed for this update I don't look for it to be as easy as repointing the app to the new files. Will help where I can though.
    afaik this has been abandoned. Hasn't worked since before A16.4

Tracker
    It's not abandoned, I just don't have the time to work on it now (or past few months). I'll try to get it up and running by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlovsky120 View Post
    It's not abandoned, I just don't have the time to work on it now (or past few months). I'll try to get it up and running by the end of the year.
    That's good news. Hope all is well with the home life and you're just busy with real life. Get to it when you can.

Refugee
    Hello. How to make it work with a dedicated server?
    I have 17 alpha dedicated server.
    I need to open the ttp file and delete the item from the player. That's all. But the program does not even start. Although it is in the task manager.

configuration file indicates the path to the game. if you change to a dedicated server, then it tries to find 7DaysToDie_Data.

Tracker
    The released version works (kinda, maybe) for A16. I've been working on the A17 support for the last two weeks, but it's still not done. A17 was the biggest change compared to the previous alpha yet. I'm not really sure when I'll finish it, since I was hopeing it would already be done by now, but I didn't expect as major of a change, and now I'm out of free time again...

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by hameleon0128 View Post
    Hello. How to make it work with a dedicated server?
    I have 17 alpha dedicated server.
    I need to open the ttp file and delete the item from the player. That's all. But the program does not even start. Although it is in the task manager.

configuration file indicates the path to the game. if you change to a dedicated server, then it tries to find 7DaysToDie_Data.
    I have the exact same problem, I have a bugged item that is corrupting my save.

Refugee
    Hi can anyone please teach me how to install this editor software please i am unable to use it. Also can anyone help me my 1st game is at 68days but i died 12 times seems that this is screwing up horde night spawns. other than creating a new game can anyone assist me on this. Thank you in advance. At least i'm glad i learned how to edit and set claim blocks to a count of 5 by using registry editor.

Well, just visit the Github repository (link in the first post) and go to the releases page. Just download the "7DaysProfileEditor.exe" and execute this file. No installation needed.

But, this editor is not compatible with Alpha 17, yet. There were some major changes in the save files, and this just eats your spare time.

Tracker
    It seems there are both bad and good news.

The bad news is that the author of the program has abandoned it. I've heard he no longer has no time nor will to update and maintain it.
    The good news is that the whole project is opensource on github, so anyone who is willing to continue it's development can do so.