Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Origin UI MOD

Hunter
    Ok, so this was fairly tricky.
    I've once more looked into the issue of the water bar not filling up correctly (ie according to the current level of thirst).
    It looks like TFP partially broke their controller API in A17 B8, namely HUDStatBar and PlayerStatsWindow, which are used to control the graphical display of numerical values of health, stamina, food/water etc.
    Since I'm not a modder myself, and hence only have limited knowledge of all that stuff, I started looking for possible solutions in forum threads of other UI mods, and after a lot of trial & error, I was finally able to adapt the latest fix for Red Eagle LXIX's modlet RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats for this modlet.
    It's not a pretty solution (the water bar is filling up slowly on each spawn), but at least a working one.

Credit for the original fix goes to Red Eagle LXIX.

@Tritox: Once again, find my comments and changes by searching for 'YseGuy_' in the xml file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Refugee
    Thanks Yseguy! Works perfect now

My humble thanks again YseGuy for all the help you are doing! I really appreciate it especially now when I'm a bit busy in RL and I haven't even had the time to play the game. /bow

I've facilitiated your fix to the mod and along A17.1 and uploaded the new version.

Refugee
    Sorry for my english, when i install the mod for version 17.1 b9 stable the game freeze in screen "load UI" if i install the original files star normally. What can i do? i cant make the mod works.

Thanks.

Hunter

Are you using more than one modlet by any chance? If so, you might have run into a compatibility issue, ie this modlet and one of the others aren't compatible with each other.
    For testing purposes, try to run the game with only this modlet active ... if the freeze on start is gone, you've definitely encountered a compatibility issue.
    In this case, you'd have to make a choice - use this modlet, or the other, incompatible one(s).

Refugee
    I'm not sure this 17.1 update is working correctly for water. It's stuck at 110%. Food seems fine.

I tried Red Eagle's, and it works ok.

https://i.imgur.com/tU5GX5e.jpg

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by YseGuy View Post

Are you using more than one modlet by any chance? If so, you might have run into a compatibility issue, ie this modlet and one of the others aren't compatible with each other.
    For testing purposes, try to run the game with only this modlet active ... if the freeze on start is gone, you've definitely encountered a compatibility issue.
    In this case, you'd have to make a choice - use this modlet, or the other, incompatible one(s).

I dont use mods, only this.

Hunter
    #216, #217

No idea why it doesn't work for you guys ... see the attached screenshot for two examples of how it looks for me.
    Note that overeating (or overdrinking) won't be reflected in the respective bars - from my understanding, this is "works as designed" for the time being.
    Also note that I'm using CO's 'Unofficial XML fixes' in addition to this modlet - maybe that makes a difference here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YseGuy; 01-21-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by YseGuy View Post

Hello!! I have the same problem, it happens to me since they updated to the alpha version 17.1 (b9). I have reinstalled the game and it still does not work. I need help, thanks

Hunter
    Another small change in this modlet's windows.xml ... adapted the updated fix of v1.07 of Red Eagle LXIX's RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats modlet for this one.
    The water bar now fills up a lot quicker on spawn than it did before.

@Tritox: Once again, find my comments and changes by searching for 'YseGuy_' in the xml file.

Is there still a version of this for A16.4? I'm helping a friend set up a server and she doesn't want to migrate to A17. Thanks.

Refugee
    I'm not that practiced with xml, so can someone help me out with moving the hud info panel (day, time, etc) back to its position below the compass" For some reason, when I installed the modlet, it's all the way to the left at the top. After looking below the compass so long, it's driving me nuts when I go to look and it isn't there.

edit: after a brief XML tutorial and some trial and error, I figured it out. In styles.xml I changed the anchor value of infopanel.window to CenterTop, and in windows.xml I changed the HudInfoPanel position to -223, -100 and it's as near to perfect as I can get it on my screen.

Much thanks to the creator of this modlet, it works like a charm.
    Last edited by FullM3talJack; 03-06-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Scavenger
    I was looking through to XML files to try and find the hook for the 17.2 feature: "turn the day # red on horde nights" (to mod into my Origin install) but haven't been able to find it.

Has anyone been able to find that feature and/or integrate it into Origin?

Thanks!

Hunter
    Ok, after a hiatus from the game, I've checked the modlet today and found it to be compatible with A17.3.

I've looked into this, and the required change was pretty simple, so I've added it.
    The attached ZIP file contains v1.02 of the modlet with the red display of the day number on bloodmoon days added.

@Tritox: As usual, find my comments and changes by searching for 'YseGuy_' in the xml files.