Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: List of Console Commands

Survivor
    Hi! I had a few questions:

Q1: how to display information on each zombie ? Not the "le" command, but that which makes a few lines of text appear on top of zombies (with HP, IA mode...)

Q2: How to use "compute structural integrity" and "show stability" ?
    - "compute structural integrity" displays some computation, but for which block ? And what does it mean ?
    - "show stability" seems to simply colors in green all stable blocks, but I never get another color before or during collapse.

Thank you !

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrella View Post
    Hi! I had a few questions:

Q1: how to display information on each zombie ? Not the "le" command, but that which makes a few lines of text appear on top of zombies (with HP, IA mode...)
    Go into debug mode and hit the 0 key on the numpad. If you want to disable it then hit the 0 key again.

Inventor
    Is there any way to reset the bloodmoon days ?

In A17.1 and 17.0 I used the settime command to create a bloodmoon horde for testing e.g. for day 7.

In A17.2 this only works limited because I can only jump to the next bloodmoon horde day but not back. Does anyone know if it's possible to reset this because I can e.g. create a day 7 horde if needed ?

I know that I can set the gamestage manually as workaround and create a pseudo day 7 horde but it would be better if I could just reset the value of the last bloodmoon horde.

Refugee
    Hello ,exist a command to download to a xml file al the prefabs in my map???.

Quote Originally Posted by CyBeRNoNa View Post
    Hello ,exist a command to download to a xml file al the prefabs in my map???.
    There is a file called prefabs.xml located at --> C:\Users\%yournamehere%\AppData\Roaming\7DaystoDie \GeneratedWorlds\&NameOfMap%
    It is a list of all the prefabs generated into your world, like this
    <decoration type="model" name="hotel_ostrich" position="1272,44,90" rotation="1" />
    Hope that helps.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstep70 View Post
    There is a file called prefabs.xml located at --> C:\Users\%yournamehere%\AppData\Roaming\7DaystoDie \GeneratedWorlds\&NameOfMap%
    It is a list of all the prefabs generated into your world, like this
    <decoration type="model" name="hotel_ostrich" position="1272,44,90" rotation="1" />
    Hope that helps.
    Too many thanks, i see this file in the Darkness falls MOD, now im with other MOD. THis night at home i will try to find this file.

Thanks.