Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Server Managers

Quote Originally Posted by Abrondino View Post
    Can Botman and CBSM work on the same server or are there conflicts?
    The bot will detect CBSM (I resisted the urge to say detest) and it will automatically move all bot commands from using / to using ! You can tell it to use any symbol except for \ which is an escape character and I've had no luck getting the bot to accept it even though I can escape escape characters xD

You can also make the bot ignore CBSM and use / commands like normal.

The commands for this are..
    /set cbsm friendly
    /set cbsm unfriendly

It will accept anything after cbsm that isn't friendly so commands such as /set cbsm die die die, will work to make the bot ignore cbsm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    yes, there is a command in botman to make it CBSM friendly. Why you want to keep CBSM after you get botman is a mystery. CBSM is no longer supported, or if it is, beyond rarely. Botman can do what CBSM can do, but better. It's constantly being worked on, features added, matter of fact, its smegz0rs 2nd job to work on botman.

If you want a web based SM, Smegzor is working on a bot web gui and StompyNZ is working on a web interface for his BCSM as well. Better options out there.
    Its usually for the map even though Alloc's map is faster. We need to convince Alloc to add API to draw coloured lines and squares and maybe even stick labels on the map. That's really all it is missing at this point.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrondino View Post
    Can Botman and CBSM work on the same server or are there conflicts?
    yes, there is a command in botman to make it CBSM friendly. Why you want to keep CBSM after you get botman is a mystery. CBSM is no longer supported, or if it is, beyond rarely. Botman can do what CBSM can do, but better. It's constantly being worked on, features added, matter of fact, its smegz0rs 2nd job to work on botman.

If you want a web based SM, Smegzor is working on a bot web gui and StompyNZ is working on a web interface for his BCSM as well. Better options out there.
    I just want to back this up even more. CBSM has been questionably functioning for almost a year. The service is extremely spotty, and the single man running the show is MIA.

I updated the OP to note this, and I also removed FrontRunnerTek because it's just going to turn into a zombie if we leave it up there much longer.