Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Outdated - Sdx mods

  1. #1
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    1

    Outdated - Sdx mods

    Last edited by stallionsden; 06-01-2016 at 10:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Colony Founder Pacco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1
    Thx

  3. #3
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    1
    No worries got it second go haha lol


    STICKY PLEASE

  4. #4
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks, but can you make the links purdy please (use a short description instead of the linkpath)

  5. #5
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by elitelex View Post
    Thanks, but can you make the links purdy please (use a short description instead of the linkpath)
    Done
    Last edited by stallionsden; 04-24-2016 at 01:30 PM.

  6. #6
    Colony Founder Pacco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1
    STICKY YEAH!!!! Thx to the moderators

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Colony Founder Mortelentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Very impressive modding! Nice job. I'm so honored to see you guys take things to this level. A lot of it is actually implemented in ways we talked about. The gas burner idea is brilliant.
    I'm glad you came to the modding section give us all a thumbs up, and humbled to know you are enjoying some of our ideas.

    Thank you for giving us such a nice game that it pushes us to try to help with our own stuff. All I can say is keep up the nice work, and keep the awsome releashionship with the community you've been able to maintain even through the tough times

  9. #9
    Refugee InVitriol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Wait what? A lawnmower? My prayers have been answered! Awesome

  10. #10
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Does the lawnmower do anything to birds nests it goes over? Pick up, destroy or neither? I liked the added sound when going over a stone. Familiar for some reason.

  11. #11
    Inventor Doctor3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    1
    Great work guys! These are exciting times. Can only imagine what the future will bring.

  12. #12
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?

  13. #13
    Colony Founder Mortelentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyb55 View Post
    I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?
    You mean the SDX play button? It should be trying to run without EAC, but that's about it. I can't think of anything else it could be affecting.

  14. #14
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyb55 View Post
    I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?
    First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

    Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

    3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

    4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

  15. #15
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

    Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

    3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

    4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

    I'm trying thru SDX although I did test thru steam to see if it would load (which it does)

    After building will the mods function properly if connecting thru steam? Or do I need to play thru sdx?

    I have the sdx6.0 folder located on the desktop currently. I first I tried with it in the game folder and when that failed wiped everything and started over trying it a 2nd time in the game folder before trying a 3rd time with it on the desktop. I deleted all files and started fresh each time.

    I did verify integrity of the game before building with sdx. I've also tried deleting all game files, downloading/reinstall, verify, then building.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •