Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outdated - Sdx mods

Leader

Outdated - Sdx mods

Last edited by stallionsden; 06-01-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Thx

Leader
    No worries got it second go haha lol

STICKY PLEASE

Hunter
    Thanks, but can you make the links purdy please (use a short description instead of the linkpath)

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by elitelex View Post
    Thanks, but can you make the links purdy please (use a short description instead of the linkpath)
    Done
    Last edited by stallionsden; 04-24-2016 at 01:30 PM.

STICKY YEAH!!!! Thx to the moderators

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Very impressive modding! Nice job. I'm so honored to see you guys take things to this level. A lot of it is actually implemented in ways we talked about. The gas burner idea is brilliant.
    I'm glad you came to the modding section give us all a thumbs up, and humbled to know you are enjoying some of our ideas.

Thank you for giving us such a nice game that it pushes us to try to help with our own stuff. All I can say is keep up the nice work, and keep the awsome releashionship with the community you've been able to maintain even through the tough times

Wait what? A lawnmower? My prayers have been answered! Awesome

Scavenger
    Does the lawnmower do anything to birds nests it goes over? Pick up, destroy or neither? I liked the added sound when going over a stone. Familiar for some reason.

Great work guys! These are exciting times. Can only imagine what the future will bring.

Refugee
    I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Willyb55 View Post
    I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?
    You mean the SDX play button? It should be trying to run without EAC, but that's about it. I can't think of anything else it could be affecting.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyb55 View Post
    First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

I'm trying thru SDX although I did test thru steam to see if it would load (which it does)

After building will the mods function properly if connecting thru steam? Or do I need to play thru sdx?

I have the sdx6.0 folder located on the desktop currently. I first I tried with it in the game folder and when that failed wiped everything and started over trying it a 2nd time in the game folder before trying a 3rd time with it on the desktop. I deleted all files and started fresh each time.

I did verify integrity of the game before building with sdx. I've also tried deleting all game files, downloading/reinstall, verify, then building.