Page 864 of 896 FirstFirst ... 364764814854862863864865866874 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 13437

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 15!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonBab View Post
    As the title says, first hour in the books with zero issues. Running smooth. We'll see how my first night goes tomorrow. Sun was getting low on the horizon when I logged.
    Same with one exception

I and one of the other players with idea how to recreate yet except to offer that I was quickly out of my inventory then into a chat window...

Have both had a "well, your dead now, enjoy" where we died for no obvious cause. 4 players, steam hosted mp, on navezgane.

This will go to the proper forum but I felt like adding that all is well otherwise

Frankly to;dr

Thanks we are aware your busting ass this weekend for us as usual - so awesome

Scavenger
    For those struggling with getting their dedi to work now.
    The Serverconfig has changed: the FriendlyFire needs to be replaced with "PlayerKillingMode"
    refer the the default serverconfig for values

Scavenger
    btw... I'm playing "Dead is mostly dead"

Refugee
    Bloody hell. How do you change this fog density... Can't see hardly at all..

I can report from the 32bit potato front, A15 experimental ran great for 2hrs! Great work Fun Pimps!

Quote Originally Posted by dwallorde View Post
    OMG, Shut the Front Door! Snow Ball Fights is a thing now!!!! Screw the rest of A15 features and scrap everything else. This game is now complete.
    Do they do damage? If so release the rocks and turds!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiles111 View Post
    Imagine this. Alpha 15ex was released on a full moon here in Texas lol
    Alpha 15 on the 15th! My vegas odds came in for me!

Quote Originally Posted by spacepiggio View Post
    NP I had 2 windows of each topic open & posted on the wrong tab. The game looks awesome though, the new forge, even the sound, I was walking past a hub city & I could hear the bldg.'s crumbling down. The fear factor is back, I did not experience it watching your videos but playing it, so scary again.
    Agreed... its so spooky at night. Just wait until the blood moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Bloody hell. How do you change this fog density... Can't see hardly at all..
    You don't. But you can send me a screenshot so I can look and see if its intentional or not.

Refugee
    I tried a fast game, because i need to sleep here. Nothing wrong as it seems.

I can assure you one thing MM, in A15, even potatoes can run this game with smooth framerate now, i'm very impressed about it, very...

Quote Originally Posted by rsv777 View Post
    I can report from the 32bit potato front, A15 experimental ran great for 2hrs! Great work Fun Pimps!
    This is great to hear! And some of you guys thought going to console was a bad move. All the hitching and performance gains are because we went to console and had to get it running on a tater tot. I don't consider consoles potatoes... they are less than a potato thus I call them tater tots LOL.

Just played through the 1st Day 7 feral horde. It was perfect. Challenging and scary and constant zombies all night long. It was cool seeing some UMA zeds I hadn't seen before. I played down on the ground level using arrow slits to shoot at them as they came near. They eventually broke through and I had to climb up to my second floor and shoot them from above. Had some close calls and will have to rebuild most of the ground floor level of my base. It was mostly wood and second tier scrapmetal but I plan to replace all the destroyed blocks with cobblestone.

I hadn't died once during the seven days and had reached level 23 and the horde was the worst first 7 day horde I've experienced but I survived and had to quit the game the next morning and unwind and rub my shoulders which were tense for the whole horde.

No issues that I could see. Some zeds still spin around in a circle if they can't reach you but most of them would go to a wall and start pounding on it which was scary. I'd like to see them start rage pounding on nearby blocks when they can't reach you as one of their tasks so that base collapse could be a possibility. That would really put the fear into stilt base designs....

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    You don't. But you can send me a screenshot so I can look and see if its intentional or not.
    https://gyazo.com/4e8fb4947931fa9942fde8b84e8a8a0f

Well there ya go. I could also take a SS from inside my base, if that'd help better. I mean.. It's like a rolling fog.. it comes and goes over and over but when it's there.. I mean, it might just be me but my friend that joined also had issues seeing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Alpha 15 on the 15th! My vegas odds came in for me!
    Ok, just download it and my mouse does not work at all with it. I have a Gskill Ripsaw. Please add it to the list of bugs please.

Thanks,

Evilest Overlord

25640.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestOverlord View Post
    Ok, just download it and my mouse does not work at all with it. I have a Gskill Ripsaw. Please add it to the list of bugs please.

Thanks,

Evilest Overlord

25640.jpg
    I have a mouse bug as well, my mouse works, sorta. When I move it, it jumps all over the screen, clicks on it's own and scrolls at random. Almost impossible to hit the quit button on the main menu. I have a ps2 mouse and keyboard attached to an extension and it plugs into a usb port. Works great in 14.7, but have the bug in 15.