Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [XBOX and PS4] Splitscreen Issue

Refugee
    Hello,

I have several problems when I'm playing with my brother on PS4 splitscreen.

When I die my brother can't play anymore, his controller seems to not work.

We have also freeze sometimes.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your awesome game!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulsefire View Post
    Hello,

Hi mate,

Me and my wife have played spiltscreen since Xbox day one. Now I know your a PS4 player so this may not work.

When we had this issues I followed the steps a early in release issues had and uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This fixed the above issues for us. As we had pretty much the same issuse as of patch 1.0.9.0

It was suggested in the forum on a older bug that instead of just letting the game patch as normal it was better to reinstall the game on patch days.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulsefire View Post
    Hello,

Turn off the controller and then turn it back on. Should do the trick.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by DomiRobbo View Post
    THIS SPLIT SCREEN IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY VERTICALLY ESPECIALLY WHEN ON SMALL'ER SCREENS! PLEASE DO US GAMERS A FAVOR AND GIVE US HORIZONTAL SPLIT SCREEN!!!!!!!
    also the FOV is not good and should be AT LEASED, 80/90 on the FOV scale.
    please fix soon. i live in Australia and me and my brother wonted to play this 50$ game and was simply disappointed by the lack of care for gameplay and overall playability.
    BTW the render distance is ridiculously close please make it more further and if you cant due to graphic problems then, make it an option to tone down the graphics in return for a longer render distance.

thanks for reading.
    please reply soon.
    i agree i hate the vertical split screen.. a huge pc player and is enjoying the ps4 play.... but need to FIX the option that is offered

Refugee

Angry

2 Xbox Ones with our two kids IN Split-Screen all 4 of us together. how can we do this it not working?

It is not possible to play online splitscreen multiplayer. Splitscreen is local (2 players on 1 console) only.

----------

This Post was created to explain how to start splitscreen. If you have splitscreen bugs DO NOT post them here. Instead please create a bug report in the main Console Bug Report section.

Refugee
    The bug that I have is that of when you go to make mulitple of an item such as arrows or spikes, if playing split screen you can not enter an amount you have to manually hit the arrow button until you rest that desired amount. Also, it takes so long for loading and when zombies are attacking in one person the screen is still loading and you can not attack but they can kill you.

Refugee
    Just had a problem. When my son logged off like normal I keep playing. When he came back to log in he lost all the items in his back pack but had everything in his tool belt from before. It was like he started new because the starting quest were for him to do again. Along with the disappearing mini-bike and now this it seems that things are getting compounded. Any insight to what happen or how to fix this if it happens again.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by beason128 View Post
    Just had a problem. When my son logged off like normal I keep playing. When he came back to log in he lost all the items in his back pack but had everything in his tool belt from before. It was like he started new because the starting quest were for him to do again. Along with the disappearing mini-bike and now this it seems that things are getting compounded. Any insight to what happen or how to fix this if it happens again.
    You've posted this in the Split Screen thread; there is a separate current thread for player resets and lost inventory, which you can find at: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...gged-Inventory. There may be some advice or a solution within this thread that helps you, but if not, please add your game details to the thread so that the devs can see what is going wrong.

This Post was created to explain how to start splitscreen. If you have splitscreen bugs DO NOT post them here. Instead please create a bug report in the main Console Bug Report section.

Closing thread to prevent confusion.