Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dedicated Servers for PS4 ?

Refugee

Dedicated Server Hosting

I have a relatively small YouTube channel with some very avid followers who love to play 7D2D. I would jump at the chance to host a dedicated server for the community. I have been looking at it on PC for some time now and I close to making the move. Thing is even with all the "extras" on PC I still enjoy playing on the PS4 for some reason.

The cost for hosting these servers is not too expensive it mostly depends on how many you want to host for.

I would easily open a 30 player Dedi with player protection. (You know so you can't go around destroying the stuff people work so hard to build, it's only fair!)

I would encourage the Devs to reach out to me as I would be very interested in champion this for the console folks!!

Refugee

PVP Servers for XBOX one highly wanted!

Pre-ordered the game last year and played it ever since so very experienced... everyone on my friends list that's played 7dtd wants the PVP server to come to console as PvE is the same just new stuff being thrown in which is always good I must add.
    Bringing PVP server would bring more people to the game plus bring the ones bored of PvE back so puzzles me that this hasn't already been done yet!?
    Games like Ark for example have 70-100 players on a map and 7dtd's map is limited to 4 players #crazy#
    Want to make a bit of money on the side then throw in a starting up kit for new survivors with basic tools lvl 50 n lower/meds or clothes but no weapons just for a few quid... nothing too crazy... just a thought
    Personally if PVP servers were to be added to console then I'd give up on the other games I play like Ark,GTA and Crossout as its what I've wanted since I first played it last year!
    well I've finally had my say so thanks for reading.

Regards
    Mills

Refugee

Just checking in on dedi servers for ps4

Hey guys, just checking the forums to get an update on dedi servers for ps4. Have a big group of friends that have been waiting on this since release! Anyone know if this is even in the works at this point?

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sacpruner View Post
    hey guys, just checking the forums to get an update on dedi servers for ps4. Have a big group of friends that have been waiting on this since release! Anyone know if this is even in the works at this point?

-chris
    the consoles cannot handle it.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Necro, and there is a sticky thread now.