Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Seeds

Survivor
    Would point out that there are people on youtube who have reviews of different seeds, along with where cities and traders are, which may help. Specifically, i usually check out CrackpotTexas' channel, has several dozen ones he's reviewed for consoles.

Just started one called "Wallachia", out of boredom. So far it seems interesting but i haven't explored much. I've come to find that just sometimes putting in w/e you want can spawn interesting seeds. Good luck, survivor!

Refugee
    I found a good one while googling (I think it has been posted here before too)

Valencia
    (case sensitive)

Map:- https://i.imgur.com/nB7VwHN.jpg

It has many medium and large towns with a very large town near the middle.
    I've not seen any wasteland as yet.
    I have only managed to scout 2 towns so far but they both had prisons and traders and most shops quite close together.
    There are also lot's of buildings I've not seen in most seeds I've tried such as a theatre, Used car lots and diner's.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixz89 View Post
    The seed I play is awesome, I have my base in between two traders (450meters approx).
    It has two hub towns

My seed is BilnaadMixer3000

Wanted to follow up with this, tested the seed out. Have to say, it's pretty interesting.
    I found 9 total cities (including the main hub), including the aforementioned mini hubs. I also found a total of 8 traders, though i didn't find any of them really close together as mentioned. If you have the coords for those 2, i can double check my map.

Didn't find any missile silo locations, but found several electric plants (or w/e those structures are), as well as multiple military bases, including 2 that were in a green area about half a mile apart. Also found 1 Boobie Trap location. Decent split of biomes, though there's a decent amount of burnt locations, and sand/dry plains and wasteland. Still, plenty of green areas to be found, really like the map!
    Last edited by Sawth77; 09-18-2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: correction

Refugee
    5995 is sick so far i covered 30% n found 4 traders and 6 towns

Refugee
    I use the seed "Ergoproxy" it has plenty of towns, with a small section of wasteland only and no large bodies of water to worry about, the terrain is free from extreme cliffs so using the bike is trouble free.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Seed name: All Alone

It has 9 cities plus 1 hub
    3 crossroads
    12 traders

ZERO water / lakes
    Large green and snow biomes
    Little dessert and wastelands

Most poi's, no missle silo or booby trap
    I created a map of "All Alone". There is a green city in the bottom right I missed. Good map.
    https://i.imgur.com/wuYnZJh.png

It is in my Imgur album of the best seeds I've found (most created from screenshots of crackpot's videos).
    https://imgur.com/a/CLqcB

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerscientist View Post
    I created a map of "All Alone". There is a green city in the bottom right I missed. Good map.
    https://i.imgur.com/wuYnZJh.png

It is in my Imgur album of the best seeds I've found (most created from screenshots of crackpot's videos).
    https://imgur.com/a/CLqcB
    thx for that

Refugee
    Thanks Berserk for posting a image for All Alone, hope some people find it useful.

Found another map that some people may want to try.

seed name: Iridescence ( note capital i at begining)

Has 10 cities. 2 full sized hub, 1 mini hub, 7 towns
    5 crossroads
    9 traders

Large biomes ( yes sadly wasteland is large also)
    Some water, however the 2 are at the edge of the map near irradiation zones, 1st is north, 2nd is smaller and in sotheast section
    1 missile silo, 1 booby trap, a few military compounds, sadly no O'Reallys auto part.
    Water and wastland are both mainly in the north. Desert, plains, and greens in the south and east, and west areas of map. Snow in northeast