Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE] Missing DLC

[UPDATE] Missing DLC

Hi all!

Tomorrow Microsoft is due to start rolling out DLC for Xbox digital preorder people who never received it!
    I'm so sorry this is so long coming but you will now be able to play using skins from the TellTale Games Walking Dead series!

If anyone is still missing a skin from physical copies - please check your code again these started to work after some issues. If on the completely off chance that they are not working, let me know.

Clare

Scavenger
    What about people like me, who preordered a physical copy and didn't get any code at all?
    Last edited by rattenoger; 07-15-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Hi Rattenoger

Let me double check with people working on the DLC issue and get back to you.

Clare

Refugee
    Just got my dlc code in a message from Xbox live. Shame I already bought them because no one would confirm digital would be getting them.

Just got my code! Thanks a bunch for helping us by looking into it.

Scavenger
    I still didn't get anything...

PSN ID: rattenoger
    Last edited by rattenoger; 07-16-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Scavenger
    still nothing... getting annoyed...

Sorry Rattenoger, I haven't forgotten about you, I have asked the person looking into DLC issue about your case and I am waiting to hear back from them.

Clare

Refugee
    Not got mine too. xbox one-gt Birksy83

Refugee
    Got nothing aswell.

Xbone tag: jelni4

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all!

Tomorrow Microsoft is due to start rolling out DLC for Xbox digital preorder people who never received it!
    I'm so sorry this is so long coming but you will now be able to play using skins from the TellTale Games Walking Dead series!

If anyone is still missing a skin from physical copies - please check your code again these started to work after some issues. If on the completely off chance that they are not working, let me know.

Clare
    I've received my code through a message on Xbox. I clicked redeem code and when I look at the marketplace, it shows I purchased the skins. When I look at character select in game, I don't see the dlc skins available to pick from, just the default ones. Not sure if I'm missing something or not looking in the correct place. Gt: x ANNAmosity x

Refugee
    I preordered on Amazon and they said I'd be emailed a code. I never got the email. I even posted on the megathered but never heard back from anyone. And I never got a message from Xbox giving me a new code. My gamertag is Gamermeister3. I love the game and figured I'd preorder and support the game but now I can't help but feel blown off. By you guys. Hopefully I can eventually use the skins. Thanks.

Hi all,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. So the massive amount of Xbox codes that went out were for people who preordered digitally. If you bought a physical copy please check the end of your receipt for the code (often stores print it there). If it was an online store like Amazon who were supposed to email you or a shop that didn't issue the code I'm afraid it is the fault of the vendor and you will need to contact them, they should have issued you with preorder codes.

If you are still missing DLC from a DIGITAL preorder, please let me know.

If you can't see your DLC on your Xbox but it says you have it you will need to make sure the files are added to the game. To do this go to Manage Game / App and you should be able to add it from there, it does not add automatically.

Clare

Refugee
    Hi Clare still not got mine xbox one digital pre order. Gamertag Birksy83

Scavenger
    OK, I'm done with this crap.

My vendor will give me my money back, for a game that doesn't work and has no preorder DLC which was promised.

I will NEVER ever buy a game from The Fun Pimps/Telltale Games again - I learned my lesson.