Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: [UPDATE] Missing DLC

  1. #16
    Hunter Taylornater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Got my DLC skins on day of release, only thing that disappointed me a little was I couldn't play as Kenny. Find this a little baffling as for me he was pretty much the second most iconic character from TWD games.

  2. #17
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rattenoger View Post
    OK, I'm done with this crap.

    My vendor will give me my money back, for a game that doesn't work and has no preorder DLC which was promised.

    I will NEVER ever buy a game from The Fun Pimps/Telltale Games again - I learned my lesson.

    Guess what?
    My vendor just told me, that I'm not the only one who wants his money back. Several other customers already stated, the game is unplayable so they wasn't even surprised. I Would rather play the game if it would work but at least I get my money back.

    Maybe I'll rebuy this game on sale in a few month when it's patched and playable. If not - there are enough good games out there. And I don't care for any DLCs anymore...
    Last edited by rattenoger; 07-21-2016 at 12:08 PM.

  3. #18
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

    I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. So the massive amount of Xbox codes that went out were for people who preordered digitally. If you bought a physical copy please check the end of your receipt for the code (often stores print it there). If it was an online store like Amazon who were supposed to email you or a shop that didn't issue the code I'm afraid it is the fault of the vendor and you will need to contact them, they should have issued you with preorder codes.

    If you are still missing DLC from a DIGITAL preorder, please let me know.

    If you can't see your DLC on your Xbox but it says you have it you will need to make sure the files are added to the game. To do this go to Manage Game / App and you should be able to add it from there, it does not add automatically.

    Clare
    Thank you, this worked. I had to go to manage game and download the dlc skins. I have them in the character select now.

  4. #19
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Haven't received Digital code yet

    GT- Hairs36

    Thanks for hard work on getting these to people
    Last edited by Hairs36; 07-21-2016 at 10:05 PM.

  5. #20
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    0
    So I take it that people that preordered the digital version on PSN dont get a preorder bonus ?

  6. #21
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Clare I have still not got my dlc for my digital pre order on the xbox one. Gt Birksy83

  7. #22
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Birksy and Hairs, I will get onto the person that delt with the DLC issue and let them know,

    Madmax_2069 - You should get DLC too, it might not be added automatically though, can you doublecheck if you have the file on your console for me? If not I shall send your PSN name on too.

  8. #23
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you Clare.

  9. #24
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Clare. I pre-ordered a physical copy of this game for my son from Amazon.ca & he is asking why he never got the promo skin pack. After doing some research on this site I contacted Amazon.ca and they are asking for a URL or directions as to where the information regarding the promotion was located. What do you suggest I do?
    KEVIN

  10. #25
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Clare.

    I preordered the digital copy on Xbox One and still haven't received my code. My gamertag is POOCHINAKI.

    Thanks.

    Love the game BTW!

  11. #26
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KBADC View Post
    Hi Clare. I pre-ordered a physical copy of this game for my son from Amazon.ca & he is asking why he never got the promo skin pack. After doing some research on this site I contacted Amazon.ca and they are asking for a URL or directions as to where the information regarding the promotion was located. What do you suggest I do?
    KEVIN
    Hi KBADC,

    Amazon should have given him the codes. Everyone who pre-ordered was entitled to them, physical and digital.

    http://7daystodie.com/7-days-coming-to-consoles/ <--- Our official site, mentions it a few pages down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJo9Rv-oDY <----- TellTale Games official gameplay trailer, jump to the end where you can see "preorder now" notice.

    Hope this helps, feel free to also copy my message or link them to this forum too.
    Clare

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Poochinaki View Post
    Hi Clare.

    I preordered the digital copy on Xbox One and still haven't received my code. My gamertag is POOCHINAKI.

    Thanks.

    Love the game BTW!
    Sorry about that Pooch! Am letting the person in charge of sorting this know!
    Clare

  12. #27
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi KBADC,

    Amazon should have given him the codes. Everyone who pre-ordered was entitled to them, physical and digital.

    http://7daystodie.com/7-days-coming-to-consoles/ <--- Our official site, mentions it a few pages down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJo9Rv-oDY <----- TellTale Games official gameplay trailer, jump to the end where you can see "preorder now" notice.

    Hope this helps, feel free to also copy my message or link them to this forum too.
    Clare

    - - - Updated - - -



    Clare
    Thank for that Clare. I gave the links to Amazon.ca but they are refusing to acknowledge the promotion. Any suggestions?

  13. #28
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KBADC View Post
    Thank for that Clare. I gave the links to Amazon.ca but they are refusing to acknowledge the promotion. Any suggestions?
    I am going to let the person who is sorting the DLC issues out know. You are not the first person to say Amazon have not given them a code.
    I'm sorry but that's about as much as I can do for the moment on my end. Could you maybe forward me on the Amazon email to [email protected] so I can show them?

    Clare

  14. #29
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    I am going to let the person who is sorting the DLC issues out know. You are not the first person to say Amazon have not given them a code.
    I'm sorry but that's about as much as I can do for the moment on my end. Could you maybe forward me on the Amazon email to [email protected] so I can show them?

    Clare
    Clare I will forward 3 emails to you. Thanks for all the help so far!

  15. #30
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1
    Digital guys - Check your messages to and then your download list (the game doesn't automatically install the DLC) if there is not evidence of DLC please contact Xbox and Sony directly, they should have no problem now verifying you are a pre-order and issue you with your codes. (I know this was an iffy method before especially for xbox, but I am told this is now the best way to get your skins)

    If on the off off off chance they will not issue you the skins, please let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •