Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE] Missing DLC

Quote Originally Posted by KBADC View Post
    Clare I will forward 3 emails to you. Thanks for all the help so far!
    Hi KBADC

Thank you for your emails, I have no clue why the amazon promo teams know nothing of the preorder. They wanted an amazon link to the promo? But if it was a preorder promo surely that link wouldn't exist anymore because they wouldn't advertise it anymore... *shakes head* could give ourselves a headache trying to work out the logic.

Anywho, I have sent the emails on to the team and I am awaiting further instructions. I hope they get back to me before the end of the day before we head into the weekend so we can try get some balls rolling for your DLC.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Clare

EDIT: Just sent you a PM there.
    Last edited by Clare; 07-23-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Refugee
    Ps4??

Refugee

still dont have a code

I have a physical copy that i preordered and the code doesnt work. My Gamertag on xbox is Zak Attack74

I bought the game before it came out but it had license issues some I game share with my gf. I had to get a refund then buy the game again after release.

So u had the preordered version but now I don't because of that issue. You can even contact a ms rep on my account and see.

Xb1 - Ripshade 41

Comicbookjerk - can you elabroate a little?

Zak Attack74 - Have you tried your code recently? It seems some codes took some time to unlock.

RipShaDe41 - I will double check with the person in charge of DLC but I believe you will need to contact Microsoft and request them to look at your case.

Clare

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi Birksy and Hairs, I will get onto the person that delt with the DLC issue and let them know,

Madmax_2069 - You should get DLC too, it might not be added automatically though, can you doublecheck if you have the file on your console for me? If not I shall send your PSN name on too.
    I just chatted with Microsoft Support and they told me that somehow my version of the game wasn't the preorder version and they are unable to give me the preorder skins because of that. I preordered on June 27th at 6:15pm Pacific Standard Time. Have the email of when I preordered and a screenshot of the game downloading with date and time. Will I still be able to get the skins?

Hi Hairs36

If you have an email and screenshot containing the date and time for the preorder I would recommend submitting them to the Xbox customer service team on the chance that their data showing is incorrectly.

Clare

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi Hairs36

If you have an email and screenshot containing the date and time for the preorder I would recommend submitting them to the Xbox customer service team on the chance that their data showing is incorrectly.

Clare
    I did and they told me there was nothing they could do because the "preorder" version is not the one installed because when the payment for the game went through it was the next day even tho I was playing it that Monday night.

Hairs36 I have sent you a PM.

Refugee
    Still haven't received a code. I pre-ordered a digital copy. GT: CaptainxGoober

Hi xGoober, the issue with Xbox should be cleared up now, if you gave not received a message from them about it, please contact Xbox and they should be able to issue you with your DLC now.

Refugee
    Hola Claire !I pre ordered on X1 and still do not receive my pre order skins.

gt IngameInstincts

Scavenger
    [rude] you do know the dlc is just a worthless skin it does nothing else in terms of game play had it been 30 or 50 bucks i could understand how you could be upset about it but the skin is 2 to 3 bucks to buy
    Last edited by Roland; 08-01-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: insulting others

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by darklight666 View Post
    [rude] you do know the dlc is just a worthless skin it does nothing else in terms of game play had it been 30 or 50 bucks i could understand how you could be upset about it but the skin is 2 to 3 bucks to buy
    I pre-ordered the game a few weeks before release, and never received the DLC skins. Would like to know how to continue @Claire.

Hi AlphaLight and IngameInstincts,

If you preordered digitally, please return to PSN or XBOX and let them know you never received the skins, the mix up with the skins not being issued should be resolved now.

If you preordered in a shop or a shop online it is the retailer who was supposed to issue you with a code, if after contacting the retailer they still will not release a code, PM me.

Clare