Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [UPDATE] Missing DLC

Refugee

Mining hat stopped giving off light after latest Xbox 1 patch

Hi Clair !
    Just wanted to give you a heads up that my mining hats have stopped giving off light since the new patch on Xbox 1. This is both hats I had already and the new ones I have looted since.
    After logging in after the patch they where no longer working.

Refugee

Can't post a new thread

Everytime I try to post a new thread I get an error message saying I need a thread prefix. I have no clue. I just wanted to report that in my random gen world I found a military base half in a burnt forest and half in a pine forest. I am unable to pick up the landmines. They will still explode if stepped on or hit. Thank you.

We are working on fixing the forums so that the prefix menu shows up for pre-approved posts. You should be good to go now Shane, although.....

Not being able to pick up landmines is intended and not a bug. It is an Alpha 15 feature that recently got ported over to console. Congrats guys

Scavenger
    I bought the game on my sub account and the dlc one my main account and i got nothing what i could have done wrong?

Refugee

PS4 Retail Copies?

Hi i was just wondering if this is relevant to PS4 retail copies of the game, and DLC purchased in the PSN store?
    i have both the walking dead skin packs but neither of them seem to be present in my physical copy of the game??

Hi all, I'm sorry I've missed your comments, because this post was originally about the DLC that came with launch, I don't check it too regularly. If after rebooting or reinstalling the game and DLC it does not show up, please send me a PM to make sure I don't miss any DLC comments - Clare

Banned
    The character skins I unlocked through buying DLC suddenly stopped showing up after the latest patch. How do I get them back?

Refugee
    Good morning all and Merry Christmas. Hey Claire. I hope things are great and everyone else. I need to ask a question about if there will be any update on zombies....POIs...and other things. I know you get it all the time constantly. I appreciate of your dedication for us that play consoles...I also thank for what you're doing. I read the forums every time. I know you're still working that out. So when you get the chance...please message anytime. God bless you and your family. And everyone as well. Talk to you later.

Tracker
    Merry Christmas man but you're posting in the wrong place. Nobody knows when zombies or new POIs will be coming. They will make a new post to let everyone know. When alpha 17 drops is most likely when it will happen. Probably not till March.

Refugee

Missing preorder dlc

Listen man itís been like two years and I still havenít got my preorder bonus walking dead skins. I play on Xbox one and my gamer tag is MemeLordMango