Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Madmole Already Answered That Mega Thread

The Madmole Already Answered That Mega Thread

So......this is awkward.

I don't want to offend you, but I know some of you will feel offended. Don't be. I'm not mad or trying to bully anyone. I just want to save Joel's voice and after dozens of videos he is no longer keen on repeating himself. So if you asked a question that has been answered then that is why it is now here and as a bonus....I'm going to give you the official answer you were craving.

Now, I absolutely know that some of you are going to feel that the nuance of how YOU asked whether there will be more weapons and if they will be modifiable with attachments makes your question completely different than the last dozen people who asked the same thing but..........you will hopefully forgive my ham-fisted attempts at reading comprehension I suppose.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Roland; 10-13-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Refugee

guns and stuff

are there any plans or interests for adding more guns and attachments to the game (suppressors, sights, grips, etc)? im sure everyone wants more weapons, guns especially.

Refugee
    my question is are you guys going to make it were you can add attachments to the guns so that there is reason to have more than one of a certain gun.

Refugee

Just like to ask

I know you said more bikes may be coming some time in the later updates but are there any plans for dune buggies or carts?
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Scavenger

New fan questions

Could we please have the ability to use paper to make a copy of our current map which when read by others would share our explored areas with them completely and related to that could finding map loot items that would reveal new sections of our maps be possible?
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Refugee

Food spoilage

Are there plans to add food spoilage? Having perishable foods that last forever, such as meat and veggies, can feel immersion breaking.
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling error

Refugee
    Any ideas on adding zombie lures.... as in Fresh meat used to lure zombies away or toward someplace? We could use them to "bait" traps or F with other people Thanks.
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Will we ever see the different types of meats like bear meat or venison back in the game?
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Refugee
    What about adding machine guns and flamethrowers and also turrets for the machine guns?
    Last edited by Roland; 07-16-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Refugee

Zombies Skills

Whats the odds of zombies getting different skills like the cops and spiders? Here is an example crawlers tripping you,certain ones grabbing you or trying to hold and bite you or child zombies having the speed of dogs.

Refugee

Saves

I would like the saved data were not lost in new versions, is this be possible?

Refugee
    Hy Joel
    I've been playing 7D2D since A2 and the best solution to survive was always to digging to the ground.
    No Hordes or anything can reach you to a "Undergroundbase"
    There are any Plans in the Future for "MoleZombies" or Creatures like the old Movie "Tremors"

Hi MM

Will the Zombie virus continue to mutate over time, almost like in Resident Evil ? Currently we escalate to Feral Zombies, but will we see more difficult and mutated foes towards final release, or perhaps after ? So when you reach say day 200 some new crazy Zs start appearing.

Hey MadMole! Love the videos always crave for more its like an addiction hahaha!

Will the half mattress ever see the light of day in 7 days to die again? It was such a unique decoration and i was sad to see it go...Can you maybe ask around and see if anyone can add it back in the game i loved it so much... Also will the different types of meat ever come back like stag meat etc?

Roland please dont edit my post please
    Last edited by ajlam05; 07-17-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Refugee
    Heya,

will there be a possibility to place log spikes on walls for better looks and defense of a base?