Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coppi MOD - New features

Found a bug in the help, latest version. All the give item commands have the same help.

If you are using CBSM as a server manager and change the chat color using cpc, it inhibits all commands to CBSM. They are seen in telnet but CBSM is not receiving them. eg /wallet /zgate list etc. I changed back to default and CBSM commands worked again.
    Last edited by Retsof123; 07-23-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Scavenger

Info

Quote Originally Posted by Retsof123 View Post
    If you are using CBSM as a server manager and change the chat color using cpc, it inhibits all commands to CBSM. They are seen in telnet but CBSM is not receiving them. eg /wallet /zgate list etc. I changed back to default and CBSM commands worked again.
    This is due to when you change your color of chat it adds the color code to your name, CBSM does not know how to read it. you will have to talk to Alanine to fix CBSM to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by bkk View Post
    This is due to when you change your color of chat it adds the color code to your name, CBSM does not know how to read it. you will have to talk to Alanine to fix CBSM to read it.
    Thanks, I had already made contact with Alanine, but being on the opposite side of the world and the 13 hr time difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Valmar View Post
    Is it possible for pblock to have a "replace" function?

Such as
    pblock replace cobblestoneBlock flagstoneBlock

Usage:
    Replaces all cobblestoneBlock in the current selection with flagstoneBlock.
    Just a shameless quote of myself. Can you tell I really want a replace function?

Refugee
    Just a shameless quote of myself. Can you tell I really want a replace function?
    Sorry by delayed reponses,
    I am traveling to work and I will be back to my desk where I can develop and make new features on friday.

And answering your question, yes its possible to make a replace command.

Has anyone else experienced an issue with newly placed block integrity after installing the Coppi MOD? at least once a day, newly placed blocks will not hold any weight at all, even just three frames on the ground with one block overhanging. Usually a reboot of the server resolves the issue.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by RUM-bigtexasgoat View Post
    Has anyone else experienced an issue with newly placed block integrity after installing the Coppi MOD? at least once a day, newly placed blocks will not hold any weight at all, even just three frames on the ground with one block overhanging. Usually a reboot of the server resolves the issue.

When it happens could you look at server`s log to check if had some error on log?

Because it can happens if there is some Error Exception.

I basicaly make 3 steps.

1. Place Blocks
    2. Recalculate Blocks Stability
    3. Refresh Chunk from near Players.

If an error occurs before step 2, the building will fall when anyone step on it

Reconstructionist
    Hey coppi, sometimes the unlockall does not work without reconnect.

Hi Coppi,

Just wanted to post here and say how awesome this mod is. I've been waiting a long time for something like this
    Will be checking this thread often for updates!

Hopefully Alloc will give you a heads up for A15, so you've got time to check your mod and make sure it works!

Take care

Hey Coppi. Val again. I was wondering if its possible to add a ci command to instantly clear your inventory?

The Walking Dead Prison

EDIT: It's 200x200 blocks...youch. Will need a bunch of people spaced out to load all the chunks

I'm trying to import Laz Man's Walking Dead Prison but it comes up with the following message:

Code:
    prender TWDprisonRWG_01 0
    "The render prefab is far away. Chunk not loaded on that area"
    I don't know how big the prison is, but would be surprised if it extended further than the rendered chunks in my proximity. Is that definitely it or is it possible that there is something I need to edit in the prefab's XML file?
    I thought at first it might be locked to a biome, but that doesn't seem to be it.

Thanks
    Last edited by mythan; 07-31-2016 at 07:39 AM.

Hey man great tool, been having some fun with it. One question/request if its even possible. I am making my mod with Navz map. Navz prefabs seem to be controled with the prefab xml under navz file. Decoration, coords and so on. Would it be possible to somehow automatically update the xml file? Meaning if I go on my server and use Prender to spawn in different prefabs at different locations, could there be a way for it to create that xml file or add it to the server one? Or in the least have it generate some sort of text that could be saved with the location, depth, and name of the prefab. Would really be cool to be able to set up a wourld in game and then be able to have a file I could download with all that information.

Also noticed in the scorce code that there is a renderingFullmap=false Is there a chance we could render the entire Navz map if this was true?
    Last edited by Sorrowthief; 08-01-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythan View Post
    EDIT: It's 200x200 blocks...youch. Will need a bunch of people spaced out to load all the chunks

I'm trying to import Laz Man's Walking Dead Prison but it comes up with the following message:

Code:
    prender TWDprisonRWG_01 0
    "The render prefab is far away. Chunk not loaded on that area"
    I don't know how big the prison is, but would be surprised if it extended further than the rendered chunks in my proximity. Is that definitely it or is it possible that there is something I need to edit in the prefab's XML file?
    I thought at first it might be locked to a biome, but that doesn't seem to be it.

Thanks
    You could always try splitting the prefab into sections

The Compo version has two files for the prefab done as a custom hub, maybe try those first and see if it works, if not then split them in half again. a bit of a hassle to insert 4 prefabs over 1 but at least it should help with the giant prefabs

Yes, +1!!
    Great way to clean up rubble from abandoned bases we have around our spawn town!

EDIT: Oh, we've also got someone that's been placing landmines around town. A replace command would hopefully allow us to replace all landmine blocks in town with "air".
    Last edited by mythan; 08-07-2016 at 03:47 AM.