Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [XBOX and PS4] A Note About Multiplayer Issues

Refugee

Multilayer connection

I can't connect work my friends to play. Game loads for about five seconds then I get booted (when not the host) . when I am the host its exact opposite my friends get booted ... please work on connections issues... plus I think there is a glitch when you die and the game crashes it loads you in a dieing state and it keeps loading and then dieing and then kicking me and then loading dies and kicking....

Quote Originally Posted by GOJOES1982 View Post
    I can't connect work my friends to play. Game loads for about five seconds then I get booted (when not the host) . when I am the host its exact opposite my friends get booted ... please work on connections issues... plus I think there is a glitch when you die and the game crashes it loads you in a dieing state and it keeps loading and then dieing and then kicking me and then loading dies and kicking....
    There is an update coming soon once Sony and Microsoft approve the content that will fix these issues.

Look here for more info: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...331#post486331

Refugee
    I'm on the ps4 and after the patch today my character needs to eat and drink every 3 minutes. This is making the game very hard to play since you have almost no time to hunt or grow food since you need to be eating and drinking constantly. Please fix soon it's making the game unplayable

Refugee

Xbox one

Xbox one users having the same issue with the food and water issue, it tends to be far worse when climbing up and down a ladder.

Refugee

kick fix

port forwarding I do this and I have gotten all my friends to do this and noone drops from my server unless. (brings me to next item)
    get off McDonalds internet. my son has terrible internet. drops out almost every 10 to 15 minutes . just a few notes
    Last edited by Dajis; 09-06-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: puctuation

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Dajis View Post
    port forwarding I do this and I have gotten all my friends to do this and noone drops from my server unless. (brings me to next item)
    get off McDonalds internet. my son has terrible internet. drops out almost every 10 to 15 minutes . just a few notes
    I've never had any problems before the patches and my ports are forwarded. The problem lies with the game, not with us

Refugee

Always eat and drink

Quote Originally Posted by Zompenguin View Post
    I'm on the ps4 and after the patch today my character needs to eat and drink every 3 minutes. This is making the game very hard to play since you have almost no time to hunt or grow food since you need to be eating and drinking constantly. Please fix soon it's making the game unplayable

I want the old buggy version back, this eating and drinking issue is really unplayable.

Refugee

Quick fix for hunger/ thirst problems

Quote Originally Posted by Sharks100Sharky View Post
    I want the old buggy version back, this eating and drinking issue is really unplayable.
    Xb1
    Naze gene
    Spawn very high
    200 loot
    Day 49
    Insane

For hunger / Thurst problem it's only applys to going up a ladder and exiting not down. So if u go up a ladder right before exit just simply turn around and go up backwards and exit no food or thirst will be lost.
    Lighting is great doesn't seem to lag with hordes
    Going to test mini bike for few days to confirm
    Also Cobblestone frames are still invisible when placing down
    Burn forest still Rains nonstop volume is much better though
    Placing mini bike chassis down does duplicate once you build. Some structures ie bridges collapse still not a big deal . I will continue to edit as I find more to try and help for next patch
    Thanks Clare and the team for the improvements
    Last edited by TerrainGhost; 09-06-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Still can't connect to multiplayer games on XB1 after the latest patch :/

Refugee
    Hi I play on the xbox one with a few friends and the game is awesome we love it.
    But ever since patch 2 we can't connect for more than 5 minutes with each other.
    I was hoping this update would fix it but guess not.

Survivalist
    Feral
    very high zombie spawn
    200 loot bonus
    other setting normal

Please fix the game was working fine after patch 1 and before but patch 2 since you can't play anything at all.

Refugee
    New member here...... I think once all the bugs are fixed in this game it's going to be a brilliant survival game, I love it.

I just can't play multiplayer still, since the last 2 patches 😞, I know it's not my internet as it's always being monitored for speed it always goes between 6.87 and 7.67 with download and upload speeds of .57 to 1.12 ( hoping to get faster speeds by end of the year)

When I tried to play today with my friend they tried inviting me only for the server to fail, so I started a new one and they failed to connect to the server.

There was also a problem with the newest patch, my previously saved games are completely frozen, I tried rebooting my Xbox one controller, that failed, so I exited the game and did a hard reboot of my console only for it to still be completely frozen in gameplay, I even tried rebooting my modem and the same thing happened.

Not sure if anyone else has had the same think, when walking your character walks a lot slower than before.

I don't want to sound like I'm picking, I'm just trying to give as much detail as possible to help you guys.

I'll continue to play on single player until I can get onto friends who host, the game is good and has a lot of potential once the bugs are fixed 😄

Keep up the good work guys 👍
    Last edited by Wobbles; 09-07-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by wicheOSI View Post
    Still can't connect to multiplayer games on XB1 after the latest patch :/
    This

Unable to access/use console's controller while in split screen...

Playing the game on PS4 split screen there is a bug that locks out main players game session while a second player is playing with you in split-screen. Specifically, when the 2nd player is in his/her inventory screen and the primary player enters his/her inventory screen; the primary play's controller can no longer function (as if it is removed or turned off) until the 2nd player leaves that screen (and sometimes that player is also locked out) in which we have to restart the game...

Refugee

whit the last update multiplayer private its imposible

Quote Originally Posted by Purrone View Post
    I've made 3! Yes 3 mini bikes and everytime I drive them my system crashes and when I go back into the game my minibike is gone. Like there's no finding it and I'm on day 67 and there is so much lag. It's getting annoying I'm going to have to just restart. When will this be fixed? When is the update suppose to happen? Don't get me wrong I love the game! It's just very aggravating when you loose really good stuff and it being from the game. Is the Xbox one version a beta? Or is that it? I'm hoping you guys will fix this. Please respond.
    i have try both multiplayer, private and open, theyr world and random generic world , i keep changing characters cuss some people says that characters whit hats glitches the game, i try everything nothing works, my friends cant join my games! private n open, and i cant join them either, theres no multiplayer options for players that could fix the problem, i think its just a bad sincro of the servers, well...... still witing for the fix

Scavenger
    They not gonna fix it I'm going to wait till the next patch to fix this multiplayer issue with there game if not fixed then I'm be requesting my money back cuase it's bs that we can't play with our friends they worried about throwing out a patch for hungry characters than fixing the problem and they won't tell us what's the deal id it's been going on since the 2 be patch on xb1