Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [XBOX and PS4] A Note About Multiplayer Issues

Refugee

Save too often

Im on the Xbox one and have noticed most of the issues with lag or crashing is when the game saves. Is there a way to do a manual save or change rate at which the server is saving? Anytime it saves while exploring the map doesn't load and also when guests on my server have lost their minibikes. Also anyway to get dedicated private servers instead of just hosting through an Xbox or ps4?

Refugee

Multiplayer issues

Been playing with friends but always gets disconnected about ten minutes in and when I go to join their game It fails to connect to server and this is in a private game when they do get in to my game their character sometimes are invisible and can't interact with anything. Please sort this out as it is a brilliant game just needs debugging thanks
    Last edited by LADY_SLYTH3R1N; 09-28-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Game runs stable enough solo. Still laggy and stutters alot but playable. With one friend, It's still playable. The occasional crash here or there. Lagginess and stuttering is more frequent. Now with 2 buddies? All bets are off here. Do not ride mini bikes. They will be lost. I repeat, Do not ride you mini bikes. They will be lost. The game crashes very often for me when their is 3 of us in game. 7 times (no exaggeration) last night within 1 hour. Have yet to try with 4 as it's risky enough with 3...

Upload your save files to the cloud frequently. If the game crashes, load up the game and make sure your save file was not corrupted. If it wasn't, immediately close the game and upload them before booting back in to play. If it was currupted? Close the game and delete your local save file. You have to delete the local files first (after the crash the game says it deleted it, but it only deletes it from the game not the system) otherwise the game will not recognize your back ups for some reason. Once thats done now download the save files from the cloud and boot the game back up. Hopefully your previous back up wasn't too long ago playtime wise.
    Feel your pain bro sucks

Tracker

Multiplayer crashes all the time

Ive been trying to play multiplayer with 3 others on ps4. Agree with the other poster and just adding my voice. Its pretty much a lost cause. Game randomly crashes within 30 minutes. Doesnt matter what you are doing that i can tell. Ive seen pc streams with more players that last much longer and wonder if dedicated servers would help thinking this is a resource issue. Anyways id love to see a fix as this game is a lot of fun with friends but with crashes that often its just not playable.

Refugee

Bug with multiplayer since the update

Since the update today (16) on Xbox one console, one of my friends that had been playing with me since day 1 no longer has any of his skills, stats or even his bedroll in our base. Further more he is unable to even quick click his items into his tool belt and can only load bullets into his gun if they are in his tool belt. He tried restarting his game, his Xbox etc. the game is located on my Xbox and I have done the same to no avail. The other 2 people playing in our game have not had this issue, only him and after the update. Any suggestions?

Refugee

Do they differ

Is downloadable version on PS4 different than the game you buy at store? Like for instance my friends game is downloaded from PS Store but my game is store bought and doesn't have the type word to find an item his did a few days ago.

Refugee

MP

Yeah MP has been and up and down issue since patch one. Some can play just fine and than some can play like two or three hours and than you get me who can barely connect without getting booted. It's sucks big time but that's how gaming goes we just have to keep our fingers crossed it's figured out soon rather than later. PLEASE

Refugee

Bugged Building Environment

I have yet to see this issue addressed, yet it completely hinders me from enjoying the game. I cannot re-open saves on the xbox one due to an infinite buidling environment loading screen. I've tried every character. Even tried playing with most every setting in the options menu. I've never joined a random game, I've only played in splitscreen. Is there any fix coming soon? This was a birthday gift I'd love to enjoy.. Assuming that refunds aren't an available.

Scavenger
    I just hate to say I don't think they wanting to fix but I have mange to keep some people from buying so they don't waste there money until they get mp fixed then I would refer people to buy it don't get me wrong it's is a awesome game I wish they would fix there mp but I'm thinking it has something to do on how the game save or something that they done in the 2nd patch when I had all my trouble but keep working hard pimps and figure out the issue on mp

Quote Originally Posted by x0hhx View Post
    I have yet to see this issue addressed, yet it completely hinders me from enjoying the game. I cannot re-open saves on the xbox one due to an infinite buidling environment loading screen. I've tried every character. Even tried playing with most every setting in the options menu. I've never joined a random game, I've only played in splitscreen. Is there any fix coming soon? This was a birthday gift I'd love to enjoy.. Assuming that refunds aren't an available.
    Hi x0hhx
    This happens when you console desyncs from the game, please see this thread: https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...eneral-Support
    Clare

Refugee

Weird glitch

So there is a weird glitch I found, nothing harmless, when you reload a revolver then quickly get on a mini bike the revolver/magnum will get suck on the animation, it's pretty weird and funny but nothing harmless. The gun will still work. By the way, a way to fix the glitch you will need to put the revolver/magnum in your inventory then back in your tool belt. I have only tried this on PS4 and the magum I don't know about every other gun.

Refugee

New Bug?

I didn't see this issue listed. Im on day 76 on my own mp map, as I was building a bridge, next to my base crossing the river, my game crashed. When I loaded back in, the work I had done on the bridge was gone. Just the wood parts, two torches I was using to locate the bridge were floating in mid air. I was upset, but decided to start over, when I ran out of wood, I went to go inside my base (an underground bunker). That's when I noticed the main entrance was gone. I went in the secondary entrance & a whole section of my base was replaced with the dirt & rock I had removed 70 days earlier. I have lost numerous resources, including half full food & building supply boxes (12,000 stone, 8000 wood, 6000 crushed sand), my forge, cement mixer, & all the blocks shaping the base that were upgraded to cement level 2 & more. I hoped it all was just covered, nope, gone. Really upset now.

Hi Seamus,

This sounds like this issue: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...rain-Rewriting

Please when reportin issues you think are new create a new thread using the guide: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting

Jumping into unrelated threads means bugs can get lost.

Thanks,
    Clare

Refugee

Cannot move

My game randomly freezes on ps4 and I can see time moving but there's a circular inventory selection thing on my screen and I cannot move at all. It happens almost every time I search for an item. How do I fix this??

- - - Updated - - -

My game randomly freezes on ps4 and I can see time moving but there's a circular inventory selection thing on my screen and I cannot move at all. It happens almost every time I search for an item. How do I fix this??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi Seamus,

This sounds like this issue: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...rain-Rewriting

Please when reportin issues you think are new create a new thread using the guide: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting

Jumping into unrelated threads means bugs can get lost.

Thanks,
    Clare
    I uploaded it in youtube so you could have a better view
    https://youtu.be/oHZ86CHSJO0

Refugee

Exclamation Bug(XBOX ONE)

Hi
    I've playing this game a long time on Pc,so i decide to get for my Xbox one console and it's a lot of trouble in there so i decide to came here and show they up to you.
    one of them was the person who i'm playing get frozen(stuck) when i try to pick up itens from trash can,trash bags,cars,others but the game still going on just the person is frozen.
    another one is that i didn't find the save game for online server,and also idk how to get online w my friend to play the same world.
    thanks,also i beg you to fix this trouble
    IMG_3500.jpg