Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [XBOX and PS4] A Note About Multiplayer Issues

Refugee

Unhappy Base reset, help please

Hey, me and a friend have been playing this game for a few weeks now, we managed to start a base/mine in one the appartments off hub city and by 37 days in we had a decent set-up, then I had an 'error' problem, restarted the game and our whole building/mine has been reset, the rest off hub city is still left raided (which hasn't restocked since day one?), but we've lost all our supplies, bikes, guns, ect and the only thing that's left is parts of a farm we had on the roof. I'm really paranoid about starting another game incase the same thing happens, any suggestions? Thanks

Ps4, survival multiplayer, random gen, scavenger, no disk
    Last edited by Jurrasickk; 11-26-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Refugee

Character reset and backpack unusable

Me and two of my friend have been playing this game for a few months now and we lose connects to the servers every few hours and the last time it did that it reset my character to lvl 0 and made my backpack unusable can place anything in the backpack without it getting delete when we get kicked or log off. Is anyone else having this problem too?

Refugee

Multiplayer issues

Hi there was hoping for help I currently can't join anyone's game tried joining my friends games and they say I get kicked as soon a I join there game they are allowed to join me tho after a half hour they become laggy and constantly get kicked every 5mins all my other games and Internet is working fine a could play a few month ago before the patch just came back a week or two ago and can't join anyone need a fix for this soon as same issue happining to a lot of people as read online looking for solution I have contacted my ISP who have assured me it's not on there end thanks look forward to your reply.

Refugee

Bug report

Hello 7 days community, I do to say much about the game. In fact I enjoy it, but I still have tons of probably I would like to address. First off, I have a private server and only 3 people and a mini bike but sometimes after a crash the mini Bike would disappear completely and we would look for a good 20 minutes to find it with no results this has happened 4 times on the same server my settings are on nomad and the spawn rate is at Max. Another problem is on the 7th night zombies barely come, I enjoy killing zombies and I don't like seeing more on a regular day then the seventh night. But other than that I r wall Yb love this game and hope too see more added like the trader on PC. Thanks!!!!

Refugee

Bug report

Hello 7 days community, I dont to say much about the game. In fact I enjoy it, but I still have tons of probably I would like to address. First off, I have a private server and only 3 people and a mini bike but sometimes after a crash the mini Bike would disappear completely and we would look for a good 20 minutes to find it with no results this has happened 4 times on the same server my settings are on nomad and the spawn rate is at Max. Another problem is on the 7th night zombies barely come, I enjoy killing zombies and I don't like seeing more on a regular day then the seventh night. But other than that I r wall Yb love this game and hope too see more added like the trader on PC. Thanks!!!! PS: I am a PS4 user

Refugee

Bugs

When will the game crashing and losing the bike bugs be fixed it is unbareable!! Graphics are fine for now please fix the bugs instead

Refugee

Xbox multiplayer bug

Version 1.0.9.0 Digital game All DLC did the same on version 1.0.7.0 I have been trying to join a game for over a month both friends and random games and cannot join anyone elses game. I thought the update might of fixed this issue but hasn't. I have never been able to join anyone else's game. Yet if I host a game, everyone can join mine. I have tried turning firewall off, have my xbox port forwarded, deleted and reinstalled, changed characters, deleted local saved data, factory reset xbox and nothing works. The furthest I get to joining a friends game is "starting game" and it kicks me out and says error message. When trying to join random game it just stays on "searching for game..." For about 7 hours and doesn't put me in a game. I have got 80mb download and 20mb upload. So I cannot see it being a poor Internet connection. My friends have the same speed that I try to join.

Refugee

XBOX One: Multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Just to help clear the air about the way Multiplayer is run, as some bug reports coming in are due to the nature of multiplayer.

Many of the bug reports about infinite loading screens, being kicked from a game, not able to return and unable to find my saved game are simply due to the fact that some players are joining random games online and don't know the player hosting the game.

If you join a game without knowing the host and that host decides to quit their game it kicks everyone else and they cannot join until the host decides to play again. The game is only saved to the host's console so if the host deletes the game or just never returns to it then those players' progress is basically lost so please be aware of this if you wish to join a random game.

The console multiplayer gameplay is designed to be played with friends you know and can coordinate with.
    Joining a random online game is extremely risky. You have no control over your data or of ever being able to play that world again. It is completely up to the host.

I hope that helps with some issues people are having, I know a lot of your are still having issues with kicking anyway, but I just wanted to highlight this area of it.
    Clare
    On the XBOX One Edition, it is not even possible to play on the same console. Which is terrible. It used to be possible, but all of a sudden, it just won't budge!

Refugee

Can't play with my friend.

unable to join any of my one friends game and he isnt able to join any of mine.

Scavenger
    Possible Xbox ONE Multiplayer fix:

Not sure if this has been shared so I apologize if it has. There's a technique that works quite often for Xbox ONE gamers with multiplayer issues. (me, my dad, and my brother have used it many times successfully)

For some reason, Xbox doesn't like it when games resume when it comes to multiplayer. I have this same issue with GTA V online. Before starting the game, make sure the game is fully quit first. If you load the game and it doesn't go through the developer logos and take a while to load up the main menu, follow the steps from Xbox support to close the app and re-open. (all players should do this)

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...ne-app-or-game

So now anytime I know I want to play multiplayer, I always go to the home screen, hit menu, and verify that the game doesn't have the option to quit. If it does, I quit and then launch the game from scratch and multiplayer has worked every time. Hope this helps.

Not sure if PS4 also stores game states and has a similar process, but it's worth a shot if it does. Hope this helps.

Notes: if you're gonna play single player or split screen, then this is unnecessary. Single player / split screen doesn't seem to be affected by the resume feature.

Your link doesn't work @zzBuLLeTzz.

Great suggestion though - a fresh load is always a good thing. I've loaded 7 days to die several times on my Xbox One S Console and it experience background sound issues. When I crash badly, I generally do a fresh shut down of xbox (unplugging it) and turning back on. I'm actually considering redownloading the game.

Can't connect to server!

First of all I wanted to say I am loving the game! I started fresh a few days ago and I'm around 80 days in. My brother wanted to join me so he bought the game and now we can't play together.. We're both a little frustrated about it. We both have top notch routers, open ports, dmz, clear caches, you name it! We have the same ISP which makes me wonder if thats a possible cause why we can't connect to each other. We both can connect without problems to others games and we both have decent Internet speeds. I've done some digging and it seems like this is a common issue and was even one for PC a couple years back(correct me if I'm wrong). If there is any light you/anyone could shed on this issue it would be awesome. Maybe a glimmer of hope that it's a patchable issue?

Thanks for making a great game and porting it to the millions of console players!

Refugee

We have this issue as well

Quote Originally Posted by beefcakelynch View Post
    So I play this game with my family, we have 4 Xbox's in our game room and we get kicked from the game on a pretty regular basis. Sometimes we can't join each other's games either. Sometimes I even get kicked when I'm playing by myself because everyone got tired of having to join my game again after getting kicked out a few times.

This seems to be an unresolved issue with the game and not just due to people joining random servers or games.

Beefcake
    My group and I have the exact same issue My Brother and I, who are in the same house two xbox ones try to connect to a Mutual friend who is our host, often we won't be able to connect. It is not a matter of we both can't connect it's one or the other can't connect or we both connect and then drop at separate times. If we can connect there often a glitch that effect all of us where we can't hit zombies so we have to resest the game. Also our host will just randomly crash and then we all have to reset. It's very frustrating the consistent crash too. Between the 3 of us who play together not including the host (4 people in total) will crash up to 10 an hour thats not icluding when the host disconnects from the server thus kicking the other three people out.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snodacious View Post
    (XBox1) I have been hosting a private multiplayer session with friends. We always play with friendly fire turned off. But during a hoard night we had one player accidentally kill another with an exploding crossbow bolt. We then tested it off hoard night, and once again the explosive bolts splash damage will kill another player even though the friendly fire option is selected not to.

Not sure if this is a bug or a design. But figured I would bring it up.
    It's by design mate its the same with any explosive device in 7dtd if you near it its taking you out exploding bolt, rocket or mine
    It's how I let my allys know there getting on my toys by sending a rocket there way hahaha

Refugee

Friend keeps freezing

Me and a couple of other friends bought this game recently and one mate in particular keeps freezing while in our game but in his game he can mover and after a while he won't be able to search or do anything. He has to rejoin the game and this happens every 5 mins or so and makes it impossible to play. At the verge of giving up trying, can someone offer any advice or maybe even any news of a patch? Thanks