Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [IMPORTANT] Please read BEFORE posting.

Scavenger

Not working AT ALL

Man, do I feel like an ass hike. Convincedo 3 friends to buy it 2 days ago, and now NON OF US can even play together....

Every single time it says disconnected from serve for us after a minute, every time. Tried everything, new games, reinstalling, everything and nothing works....

This is on xbox 1....this patch ruined the game, feel.like I lied to my friends...

Survivor
    Playstation 4
    Disc based game
    Walking dead dlc
    character selected: Michonne
    Navezgane map
    Private multiplayer
    (Standard options)
    Difficulty settings: adventurer
    Zombies run: never run
    Enemy aggression: normal
    Daylight length: 18
    (Modded options)
    Drop on death: toolbelt only
    Drop on quit: nothing
    Enemy memory: 30
    Enemy spawning: low
    Block durability: 200
    Loot respawn time: 30
    Loot abundance: 200
    Air drops: 24
    24 hour cycle: 60
    Mark air drops: on
    (Multi-player)
    Friendly fire: off
    Claim size: 31
    Claim deadzone: 1
    Claim decay mode: slow
    Claim health online: 4
    Claim health offline: 4

When playing as host alone the game plays normal, besides the stuttering every few minutes, when a guest joins he plays for just a few minutes then the terrain disappears from his screen following that he is disconnected almost immediately.
    The terrain disappearing also happened before the patch but now after it continues with him being kicked out of the game, which doesn't matter bc he couldn't play if there is nowhere for him to walk.
    The settings above are what I was currently on when this problem happened.

Thanks,
    Skittz...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope499 View Post
    Man, do I feel like an ass hike. Convincedo 3 friends to buy it 2 days ago, and now NON OF US can even play together....

Every single time it says disconnected from serve for us after a minute, every time. Tried everything, new games, reinstalling, everything and nothing works....

This is on xbox 1....this patch ruined the game, feel.like I lied to my friends...
    I have the same, no support seems to be forthcoming though. Feel a little cheated with this game I have to say, its like selling someone a car and going to their house a month later to take the wheels off in the night. �� angry at lack of support.

Refugee
    This game is getting a joke I feel like I've been robbed of my money everytime I start a new game after the patch and before it won't let me re enter the saves none of them have tried to start Verious games and always the same problem please please sort this before I give up on the game completely was probably my most favorate game until all these bugs started haven been able to play a game in over a month now it's taking the .... I just want to get back on it and play with friends after I told them to get it now It just a bug riddled piece of crap these bugs need sorting asap all the money and time that people have spent on this game just to see it fall apart is a joke. I play on Xbox one
    Last edited by Bake-Em1234; 08-12-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Scavenger

Poi

Are points of interests going to be in random gen?

Refugee

[ps4] Corrupt World Twice

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you guys that this is the second world that has now become corrupt between day 60-80. I was not using the two bugged characters. I was using clint, Before the save file became corrupted I noticed parts of the map were disappearing and it started to crash more often as I progressed, especially with the bike. During game play it will pause every couple of minutes while saving. I enjoy this game a lot and if any more info is needed, I will do my best to give it. Thank you for making this game!

PSN - rideordie88m
    Twitch - shady_gamez

Hunter

Update bad ?????

Why not delete the last update? I am and seems like most of all the folks are having problems after the update. Can't connect to multiplayer and play with friends. Back track and try again. I am starting to look for a different game now and I'll bet many other's .are as well. Help because I do love this game.

Refugee

[PS4][Building Environment] Cobblestone Frames/ Ramp Frames

With all default settings in multiplayer
    patch 2

When holding and placing cobblestone frames these objects are invisible until the frame is upgraded (filled/completed)
    Bug makes it impossible to build a long lasting structure
    access any map file on ps4 to see the bug

Refugee

glitches

Hey im playing on version 1.03
    Ps4
    Playing normally as clint my secondary person plays as michonette
    Single player(normally with a secondary)
    The issues i have seen thus far.
    I created a modded house day 21 the framerate dropped so much i couldnt move so i died.
    Pieces of the land keep going grey
    Ive lost a mini bike somewhere lol
    The colours are waaaaay to dark having to use miners hat none stop.
    Some sounds drop in and out eg fire gun no noise then other times it will.
    Brilliant game so far i hope to see many updates and i look forward to getting past day 21 lol XD

Refugee

Please Fix

[XBOX ONE] [CRASH] So me and my friend were playing the game on the Xbox One. Every once in awhile it will kick us off and shut down which didn't have a problem with but now when it crashed while Me and my friend were on the minibikes and our mini bikes were full of stuff and when I got back on with him our mini bikes disappeared no where to be found and the map is all messed up. I really like this game and understand it's kinda new so complications happen but is there anything we can do? Cause it keeps kicking us off and we lost a bunch of resources that were hard to find anyways! Not only that but the map keeps messing up and taking away place where we have been and making it gray again. Also I wish that there is a MINI BIKE LOCATOR! That would be amazing!

Hi all,

As it states in the post please do NOT post your bugs in here, I can not chance each one in a large thread. Please use the format in the guide provided and make a NEW post for your bug if you search and cannot find a previous report about it.

Clare

Refugee

ps4 mini bike disappears

hi

so I was riding around on the mini bike on survival mode and had to take a call so I quit the game and when I came back on the game I spawned in without the mini bike. I looked for 3 hrs for it couldn't see it. so I tested it again and had the same problem this is a bug please can you take a look at this thank you
    GamerUK 84

Refugee

Xbox-Private Server- Players invisible upon respawn/re-enter

No DLC owned.
    Digital copy of game.
    Current public Xbox software.
    Most recent version of game.
    Issue happens during no particular time of day, no particular area, with no particular characters.

Last night I created a new pvt game for my friend and I. Everything was going just as fine as it usually should, until my friend died. He then got stuck at an infinite respawn loading screen. Had to quit his game, rejoined, and everything seemed fine once again. Until we met back up. I then noticed that he was invisible, and he told me that he couldn't interact with anything. Zombies, supplies, elements, etc.

He then disconnected his internet and did a hard reset of his console. After reloading into my game, nothing changed.

I quit and restarted my game, he rejoined, nothing changed. I did a hard reset on my own console, nothing changed. We selected different characters, nothing changed.

We slept it off for the night, tried again the next day, nothing changed. He created his own pvt server and I got kicked back to the main screen 2 times in a row.
    We assumed it was his internet connection.

So I deleted the broken world, created a new one, and he rejoined.
    Finally, after all the frustration, we were able to play the game like we normally should.
    ....Until he died.
    As soon as he did, he got kicked out. He rejoined, and not to our surprise, he was invisible and unable to interact with anything once again.

I understand that the dev team is working hard on a fix for all these type of issues, but this is unacceptable.
    I've owned the game for quite some time and always loved playing by myself. So once I convinced my friend to buy it, we were both really looking forward to enjoying the game together. But these issues we're experiencing have left a terrible first impression upon him, considering this all happened on the night that he bought the game. Not cool at all...

Refugee

Xbox one, Half my base vanished and I lost everything.

I really need help or I feel I'm going to have to walk away from the game forever. I read some of the forums and see that there are problems with prefab buildings for bases at the moment. Sadly for me this info comes to late. After going on a long distance raid for 2 days or so I headed back to my base only to find half of it vanished when the building I built it in reset. Just so happened to be the half of my base that had all my crafting stations, and all my supplie chest..So I lost everything I gathered over the last 115 days by myself. I'm begging you guys to roll back my server by 2 or 3 days if it's possible. I love this game, but if I can't get my stuff back there is no way I'll be able to ever play it again. Please help!

Sincerely Wraith1992.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

As it states in the post please do NOT post your bugs in here, I can not change each one in a large thread. Please use the format in the guide provided and make a NEW post for your bug if you search and cannot find a previous report about it.

Clare
    Please note because the above is not being observed, I am locking the thread.