Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [08/09] PATCH 2 is now LIVE [PATCH NOTES INCLUDED]

Awesome, nice update :P

Happy for the fixes. Can't way to see how it plays when I get home.

Refugee

minibike glitch fix it please

Where is the fix for the disappearing minibike?? After a crash or shutdown, log back in and minibike is gone! Tired of making minibikes and them disappearing?!

Scavenger
    Any word on the disappearing mini bikes? Thanks for the patch, hoping I'll be able to start my world back up.

What about the 7 day hordes not spawning at all?
    Last edited by Mashedtaters; 08-09-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    11:00am PST - Patch 2 has just gone LIVE!

Don't panic if you can't update just yet, it can sometimes take some time between hitting the LIVE button and the option to update appearing for players.

Below is the Patch Notes given to me by the Team for this patch.

Happy Surviving!
    Clare

------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 2

We are excited to announce the release of Patch 2 for 7 Days to Die on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! This patch contains a combination of improvements and optimizations that focus on issues discovered both by our dev team and by you, the community. The list below outlines many but not all of the fixes and improvements included in Patch 2 by the 7 Days to Die team:

Stability Issues and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the Building Environment screen when attempting to load into a save game with corrupted terrain
    o The fix works by replacing corrupted terrain chunks with their original versions; this may cause loss of anything built or modified in these corrupted chunks

* Fixed an infinite loading screen that would sometimes occur when the player would disconnect the controller on the Building Environment screen after dying

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the player would draw water from a non-ocean source

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after the second player would quit out of a Local Multiplayer session lasting longer than an hour

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using antibiotics on the Player Menu

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when shooting enemies with an AK-47

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when navigating inventory menus

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when many players would join and exit an online game repeatedly

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when the host of a multiplayer game would jump on the head of a client as the client was quitting the game

Art Issues and Improvements

* Improved lighting and shaders by reworking the day / night lighting shadows and tone for every biome; also tuned all the colors, brightness, and ambience

* Fixed an issue where performance would dip while a player was holding a torch or was nearby an object emitting fire and smoke VFX (e.g. campfires, torches, forges)

* Optimized texture packaging to increase available memory

Sound Issues and Improvements

* Added menu navigation sound effects within the Front End and Pause Menu

* Fixed an issue where audio would loop when using certain weapons (e.g. Auger, Chainsaw, AK47, Submachine Gun)

* Fixed an issue where the volume for some sound effects (Bow and Arrow, other weapons, zombie) would become inaudible after the player crouched multiple times in a game session

* Fixed an issue with rain SFX playing more loudly in some biomes than others

* Fixed an issue where ambient rain sounds would play on the main menu after quitting a game

Gameplay Issues and Improvements

* Fixed an issue where the player would overheat too quickly, even when attempting to cool themselves by standing in water or going to a snowy biome

* Fixed an issue where zombie hordes wouldn’t spawn if the world already contained the maximum number of zombies when the blood moon begins

* Fixed an issue where dropped items (e.g. Auger) would fall through the world

* Fixed an issue where hordes would spawn every day after Day 49

* Optimized network packet for less network data

* Added search field for inventory in Single Player and Online Multiplayer sessions

* Added in-game controller vibration when the player takes damage above a certain threshold. You may enable or disable this setting within the Controls menu.

* Fixed an issue where the map in the map menu would load more slowly for clients in an online session

* Fixed an issue where the Airdrop Supply Marker would disappear when the player moves out of range

* Fixed an issue where the player could scroll outside of the map’s borders in the menu

* Fixed an issue where the shooting animation would become corrupted when the player stopped aiming down the sites

* Fixed an issue where it would become difficult to pick up items from a close distance

* Fixed an issue where glass panes in the environment did not have proper collision

Thank you for all of your support and patience as we work to make your experience with 7 Days to Die the best we can!
    Any idea on how much ground has been covered when it comes to fixing the corrupted save files?

Refugee
    Nooooooo they fixed the Horde bug? Hell Nooooooo i want it back or a Option so that we can get everytime HORDES...

Did the fix for metal letters not make it? They're still not in my game.

Refugee
    Great news, thanks for the fixes and patch notes.

Only downside is fixing constant hordes after day 49, I really liked that bug, gave the game an extra challenge. Don't suppose it would be considered as a mod option? Thanks again.

Refugee
    That s all? So this Game maybe playable in 1 years!! Nothing on latency lag disconnection multiplayers map disapear etc etc etc... Not hater Just a real player

Refugee
    THANK YOU DEVELOPERS! I've never had such a love/hate relationship with a game... Maybe I just have bad luck, but we had 5 games get the building environment corruption and had to start over.... BUT, we kept starting over so the game was THAT fun... but after awhile, it was a bit frustrating to play because we would just sit and wait for a game corruption. Playing on Xbox One... couldn't even back up a save file... I can deal with a few things that didn't get fixed... but THIS was the worst thing I've ever dealt with in a game I loved to play. So THANK YOU... thank you for this patch, and for making this awesome game!!!

Refugee

Talking

Awsome!!!!!!! Great patch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nef View Post
    Did the fix for metal letters not make it? They're still not in my game.
    Doubt it was in this one. There is a thread somewhere under Console about it, where Clare said she was going to look into it, and see whats up.

Thanks for the update, can't wait to play when I get home. ^_^

Scavenger
    Map still doesn't save when leaving / re entering a game

Refugee

Big thank you!

Good work! Just want to say thank you guys! Now lets go and play.