Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [08/16][DLC] New Walking Dead Skins!

Survivor
    I massively support this game so baught the DLC even though I won't use them (maybe glen actually lol) but where is darell and rick?? The 2 main men lol
    Any way just thaught I'd say love the game

Small question Clare not sure if you'd know but is there ever any plan of dedicated servers for console and/or plans to have more players in a game as that was my biggest let down on release after playing on pc I told all my mates that are only on ps4 to go grab it so they did then I could only have 3 in a game also split screen online would be cool for my misses lol

Quote Originally Posted by COOKZ-BS10 View Post
    I massively support this game so baught the DLC even though I won't use them (maybe glen actually lol) but where is darell and rick?? The 2 main men lol
    Any way just thaught I'd say love the game

Small question Clare not sure if you'd know but is there ever any plan of dedicated servers for console and/or plans to have more players in a game as that was my biggest let down on release after playing on pc I told all my mates that are only on ps4 to go grab it so they did then I could only have 3 in a game also split screen online would be cool for my misses lol
    these skins are from telltale games the walking dead, not the show.
    Spoiler: 
    and i must say,now with glenns death, i will be using the glenn skin ALOT more!
    thanks TFP!!!
    Last edited by Clare; 10-25-2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: spoiler alert added (Shoved a potential spoiler bit into the cover also - Clare)

How about spoiler alert? Was planning on watching but yeah, thanks mate. Well done.

Zombie Hunter
    In his defense, after the hype, you had to figure it would be all over the web today anyhow. You couldn't really expect to go more than 24 hrs without coming across the news.

Yeah true. Next time I'll stop all internet activity including browsing on my iPhone. Until I actually watch the episode. Which could be in a weeks time or so. You know, I got kids & work & all this other stuff. But yeah, I'll do that. Thank you.

my bad, i have kids and stuff to so i understand. tbh i would have put it out there as a spoiler box but im still a bit of a newb to the forums and theres quite alot of features i havent figured out yet D: sorry again about that!

Quote Originally Posted by iorkara View Post
    How about spoiler alert? Was planning on watching but yeah, thanks mate. Well done.
    my bad, wasnt sure how to do that. edited and fixed, sorry for the spoil D: thanks to you tho i did look it up ao i could set it to an alert. s ill give u rep!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoninCrew View Post
    my bad, wasnt sure how to do that. edited and fixed, sorry for the spoil D: thanks to you tho i did look it up ao i could set it to an alert. s ill give u rep!
    Tossed your bottom half of the comment into the spoiler too, cos it kinda gives something away.

I didn't expect to see a spoiler outside of off topic, but here I am. Should've watched it yesterday when I had the chance...

For future ref, the EU gets the episode 24 hours after the states, so you might wanna make sure you at least have spoiler covers within 48 hours of the episode airing.

Clare

darn! sorry for that! thought i got all f what was spoiled covered! thanks tho clare! and sorry if i ruined it for anyne T.T

Zombie Hunter
    So, the day after it airs, and suddenly the walking dead skins announcement thread lights up. But of course that dosent trip any alarms or anything. As I didn't watch it till the next morning, even I was smart enough to not click on any walking dead content. But that's ok. What do I know anyway.

well thanks for thinking ahead IBK and thanks for the positivity! just kow i up reped uyou as well

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by iorkara View Post
    Not sure it should have been spoiler alert rather trigger warning.

- - - Updated - - -

The walking dead tv series sucks and glenns death was weak af