Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Discuss anything about 7 days.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Danpeet91 View Post
    It's not the game in general that bothers me. The game is amazing. Love it. But I won't say the same about the team. If it is in "alpha" why are we playing it? Disagree with me all you want. I'm not here to troll.
    You have your opinion, amd others have theirs. Personally, I don't give a crap about the bugs, I play the game, and love it. If something happens, I just reatart. I know the chances of what may or may not happen, and still make the decision to play it. So in the end, I'm the only 1 who I can be mad at cause I know the game has issues.

We are playing it because we bought the game and love it....

We choose to not complain about it because we are grown ass people who understand the decisions we make are nobody else's fault. It's not like TT, TFP, or IG went bankrupt and closed their doors leaving us high and dry.... they are working on fixes. If that answer isn't good enough for people, then maybe it's time to lower expectations.

Scavenger
    I think many are getting way to hung up on whether or not this has been marketed as 'alpha' or 'preview'. Prior to buying I spent a couple lunch hours reading reviews, watching some YouTube videos and reading the PC side of this forum. I feel that I had my expectations set about 90% correct regardless if it was listed 'alpha' or not. If $30 is such a huge rage inducing investment, do a little research beforehand. We are talking about a game that you might be spend 50, 100, 200 hours playing...it pays to look into it first.

In unrelated news, I've confirmed that it's a bad idea to hunt bear with a blunderbuss. That is all.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Illdielater View Post
    You have your opinion, amd others have theirs. Personally, I don't give a crap about the bugs, I play the game, and love it. If something happens, I just reatart. I know the chances of what may or may not happen, and still make the decision to play it. So in the end, I'm the only 1 who I can be mad at cause I know the game has issues.

We are playing it because we bought the game and love it....

We choose to not complain about it because we are grown ass people who understand the decisions we make are nobody else's fault. It's not like TT, TFP, or IG went bankrupt and closed their doors leaving us high and dry.... they are working on fixes. If that answer isn't good enough for people, then maybe it's time to lower expectations.
    Like you said "opinion". That's yours and I have mine. Among 100s of others similar to mine. Some people may sit back and deal with it. And some try and prevent it from being such a fuss in the future. Instead of "just release it, it'll be fine if it isn't ready. Because they have never complained before." I would rather it be "no it's not ready, we will have to hold off on the release date."
    Last edited by Roland; 08-19-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote formatting

Ranger
    Like you said "opinion". That's yours and I have mine. Among 100s of others similar to mine. Some people may sit back and deal with it. And some try and prevent it from being such a fuss in the future. Instead of "just release it, it'll be fine if it isn't ready. Because they have never complained before." I would rather it be "no it's not ready, we will have to hold off on the release date."

That's assuming 1 of the companies even said that or had that idea. I'm sure if that was the case, more people would speak up about it. But like you said, only 100's of people share your opinion as opposed to the 10's or 100's of thousands who purchased the game.

I knew before purchasing this game that it was still in alpha on the PC, and I figured that out within .25 seconds of searching the game title. I came into the purchase knowing what I was getting into.

How's the saying go.....

You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cow's ass, but I'd rather take the butchers word for it........

RESEARCH
    Last edited by Roland; 08-19-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Refugee

Multiplayer

Will the ps4 have severs like the pc, so we can play on friends servers even when there offline..

Scavenger
    .That's your choice. You know about the bugs, and the issues, and you continue to play it until frustration occurs. Once again, not the developers fault. They are working on solutions. It takes time. Things don't happen when your fingers snap. They don't jump when you say jump.

All they were asking was for your saved game data.... apparently that's to much to ask, right? But yet you come here and expect them to dig thru millions of lines of code, fix it, amd release it so that you can go play the game, dissect it, pick it apart, and come back here to bitch about the grass blades not having enough light sparkle on the tips around noon time like you'd find in arizona... ...

Good day folks...
    Wow. Tone it down a bit man. You are all over these forums saying you don't have lag etc on your PS4 and praising this game. Most of these people complaining have not gone through your personal checklist of stuff.

Personally? Personally I lost half my base on day 41. Half - not including concrete, etc. 8+ chests, my only forge, etc. How would you feel then?

You my friend need to take a chill pill as the bugs are real. I'm not sure why you guys are defending bugs when people say something wrong happened. I just don't get it. It happened, it's real, there is a patch coming to fix hopefully. Shut up with your blame game BS.

Colony Founder
    That's assuming 1 of the companies even said that or had that idea. I'm sure if that was the case, more people would speak up about it. But like you said, only 100's of people share your opinion as opposed to the 10's or 100's of thousands who purchased the game.

I knew before purchasing this game that it was still in alpha on the PC, and I figured that out within .25 seconds of searching the game title. I came into the purchase knowing what I was getting into.

How's the saying go.....

You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cow's ass, but I'd rather take the butchers word for it........

RESEARCH
    never expected a quote from tommy boy today

Can't we all just be friends or at least stop arguing to the point of nearly killing each other?

Yes the game is broken in some 'form' and we have established that very well at this point, but all this fighting and arguing isn't actually doing anything to help. So why don't we just calm down and try to help (If you have good on you), or if you can't do that just go away or whatever.

If it helps relieve the anger or whatever go play something else, like I hear Payday 2 is finally getting an update on console after a whole year and a bit, so if you own that game it may be a good break from this one till the patch comes out, just a suggestion that's all.

I'm not trying to be rude guys, I'm just saying reporting bugs and such is helping, fighting and arguing with each other is doing nothing.
    Last edited by The Red Leader; 08-20-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Colony Founder
    why is it when i mine asphault i get stone? it would be like cutting a tree down and getting acorns no wood just acorns.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
    why is it when i mine asphault i get stone? it would be like cutting a tree down and getting acorns no wood just acorns.
    Haha, it's not any different then hitting a tire with an axe and getting two minibike tires in return.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Leader View Post
    Can't we all just be friends or at least stop arguing to the point of nearly killing each other?

Yes the game is broken in some 'form' and we have established that very well at this point, but all this fighting and arguing isn't actually doing anything to help. So why don't we just calm down and try to help (If you have good on you), or if you can't do that just go away or whatever.

If it helps relieve the anger or whatever go play something else, like I hear Payday 2 is finally getting an update on console after a whole year and a bit, so if you own that game it may be a good break from this one till the patch comes out, just a suggestion that's all.

I'm not trying to be rude guys, I'm just saying reporting bugs and such is helping, fighting and arguing with each other is doing nothing.
    I'm not here to argue etc. My intention was just to express my opinion, I totally respect this comment as its a neutral one. I am currently taking a break from the game. But I think a severe apology from the team is in order or something along the lines of compensation.

Scavenger
    I'm not here to argue etc. My intention was just to express my opinion, I totally respect this comment as its a neutral one. I am currently taking a break from the game. But I think a severe apology from the team is in order or something along the lines of compensation.
    Compensation, I can almost understand. I waited a few days before buying it. So, I knew what I was getting into. But, what will an apology do? They know their game is a mess. If they didn't, they wouldn't be trying to fix it. They know they made a mistake. Admitting that won't make the game better or the process of fixing it any faster.

Colony Founder
    watch out. your getting to close to my safe space

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistrality View Post
    Compensation, I can almost understand. I waited a few days before buying it. So, I knew what I was getting into. But, what will an apology do? They know their game is a mess. If they didn't, they wouldn't be trying to fix it. They know they made a mistake. Admitting that won't make the game better or the process of fixing it any faster.
    Knew what you were getting into?? Well I also done my research. On day of release though, so most was PC based. And I did expect some bugs but none like I have witnessed. You can sit and try to justify this all you want. It won't matter. Just like my posts don't matter. I've expressed myself and told my opinion. There is no right answer or wrong. But one thing I know for sure, is this game should NOT of been released in the state it is in. No matter how much you like to play it and don't mind just restarting bla bla. Some don't and some won't just let it blow over.

Ranger
    Please keep your posts constructive and respectful.

Thank You
    -Malthis
    Last edited by Malthis; 08-21-2016 at 04:53 PM.