Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Common Questions

Refugee

Hey Claire

You always do an amazing job helping everyone with their questions, so thank you for your efforts. 😄 Do you have any idea if they're working on the POI's not showing up much on the random generated worlds? I know you probably get this question a lot 😂 But I'm just wondering, thanks in advance.

Refugee
    I just wanna know why it 5ake so long for random players to join??

Refugee
    Low numbers of people playing the game means less people in game que so that's why it takes time... As the bugs get fixed and people start positively promoting the game hopefully more people will come to find how fun the game can be...but we all need to move to the positive and help the developers the best way we can...let them know of problems but work with them to fix them and grow the community sometimes all that takes is a little patience

Refugee
    There are a bunch of people playing. They just have a time that it takes for others to be able to join a server. For example you host a server if I'm on it myself after 4 hours 3 people join in a instant. Some stay and some look for another server.

Survivor
    Maybe no one is really trying to join randoms cause they just play private games with friends so randoms won't join and won't grief, shoot and steal stuff for no reasion!

And can't the host just kick anyone, so you try to join and if it does take to long to join and they just kick you, even more of a waste of time.

I only play private games! Or Single Player.
    Last edited by gtasthehunter; 09-15-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Refugee
    Sedans?

I wish for a 2 man vehicle. With all the sedans I wonder if one day we will be able to repire and drive them. I really wish for a jeep or a dune bug. Then a supply crate for the back and a brush guard... but then again if im wishing i would love to have dead reckoning from land of the dead that would be epic!!!

Refugee

Really loving the game... (xbox one)

Hey Clare, wanted to say thank you for the timely updates and news. Really enjoying the game. But to be honest really really jealous of the PC guys. I know you guys are working hard and are dealing with the issues and pushing out patches. Out of everything that I would like to see fixed can we please get the rendering distance to extend 10 to 15 more blocks further. To me this would make a world of difference and it wouldn't feel like my character needs glasses. Lol

Also would it be possible to add in FOV? ( field of view) consoles usually doesn't get this option but since I've played Battlefield 1 beta, it's just a nice peripheral option to choose from.

1. Rendering distance increased
    2. Adding FOV

Scavenger
    Thats what im talking bout. Distant terrain like in A15 for pc would make the ps4 and xbox feel like a new game. Would be awesome to see a horde coming a half mile away

Refugee
    Just 1 question clare do u think u can put in a be the zombie mode in as a free addon i really want to see it

Reconstructionist
    Love this Game, It's everything I wanted and More, I had no Idea what was in Alpha 15, never played on PC but sounds like a dream come true, after 5 frustrating days of trying to figure this game out. Not full days, more like 5 minutes, mad turn it off, and come back in an hour over 5 days. I think I got it now: Day 158, died 3 times, 4 bases 7,000 ammo for firearms and can make 7,000 more and lived through the Ladder Bug.
    But Thank you Claire and Team. I will look forward to your updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynekloud28 View Post
    Thats what im talking bout. Distant terrain like in A15 for pc would make the ps4 and xbox feel like a new game. Would be awesome to see a horde coming a half mile away
    ^^^^^^Exactly what this dude said! Distant Terrain FTW!

Refugee
    Hi Survivors

I need some info on zombie spawning. As far as I'm aware no zombie is suppose to spawn on any player placd blocks, does that include ground or grass blocks? I wanna decurate my base with a garden and grass but I've got the feeling the zombies might spawn there.

Thanks

Refugee
    With regard to spawning... I can comfirm that there are no spawns on player placed blocks including the various dirt, sand and crushed stone. They also dont spawn on upgraded prefab house blocks...
    Hope this gives you confidence to make that custom garden

Quote Originally Posted by Raynekloud28 View Post
    Distant terrain is what it is called. Terrain. Even IF this feature makes it, it will not render in zombies from half a mile away. That might crash your game pretty quickly lol.

But basically you will see hills, roads, flatlands, and mountains in the distance. Nothing else, buildings or entities.

Refugee

Dont think so

I always think it's funny whenever people talk about what consoles can/can't handle. Since when did people become electronic engineers all of the sudden?? The issue isnt the console,its the money going towards the game development from Telltale isnt enough because they dont care that much. Do your research