Daylight Length: 18 hours
    Enemy Spawn: Medium
    Loot: 200%
    24 hrs: 120 minutes
    Character: Clayton
    Day: 34
    Time: appx 9:00 am
    Summary: Minibike stolen by glitch at Diersville

So, it seems that every afternoon at 5:30pm CST something might cause my cable interwebs to reset, which causes 7 Days to glitch out. I’ve noted the time of the past several glitch reboots, and without fail, one such reboot occurs at 5:30pm CST

The latest glitch reboot happened while I was playing solo (girlfriend refuses to play since the last massive loss)

So I'm racing back home after a successful scavenging run on another fine minibike, on Day 34, at around 9am in-game, when the game freezes and resets to Start Screen.

So I power down the XBOne, pull the plug hard reboot the system, only to discover I still lose my minibike and fully loaded basket of goods, including 3 very nice small engines, 2 batteries and several schematics, along with a few worn out wrenches. I was driving on the road, just parked at the Working Stiff shop near the bridge west of Diersville when the glitch booted me.

Some of y'all suggest the bike might just be buried? would it be buried where I was parked or where I spawned when the game restarted ( since, as usual, the game reset a few seconds and I spawned across the bridge instead of at the shop)

This is bad.

Now I’m certain my girlfriend will not play any more. Worse yet, I’ll be forced to find out who McDreamy is, since Grey’s Anatomy will be back on and all new eps until Spring

Thanks a lot 7DtD!!!
    while minibikes disappearing is very annoying i would suggest to you and your girlfriend, that you only use them when you absolutely need to. AND NEVER EVER STORE ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN THE BASKET.

EVER.

after following those two things whenever we get a minibike crash now it barely even phases us. yea its annoying to have to walk back and get or build another one. but you also dont lose things like items or important materials.

its not so much about not playing the game because of a glitch that annoys you. and more so finding out methods to work around that glitch so it annoys you less.

Scavenger
    i know you guys are working very hard on all the issues people are having in the game... everytime we build a mini bike it disappears when the game crashes but it's no big deal to us we are patiently waiting for you guys to fix it but all things come in time.... just want to say keep up the good work and thank you

Added in info about the un-noted fix from Patch 7.

Refugee

Game crash

The mini bikes disappearing has everything to do with the game crashing. Its seems this issue has been going on since day one of the release for console and that console has been given a backseat to PC. People have paid for this game and the issues should be dealt with more diligently. A simple fix for the time being until the actual problem is fixed would be for your minibike to appear on your compass. There are so many issues with this game that aren't being dealt with properly. There should be no more updates until the multiplayer issues are fixed. I can't play on my own seed/world without the game crashing once an hour. Do the fun pimps have a refund plan in place for the people tired of waiting or is it going to take someone getting a class action lawsuit going. I'm fair certain a class action lawyer would love to take this case as it would be an easy win for them. You don't sell someone something thats broken without them having knowledge of it being broke. I'm sure this post will go without a response from moderators as many other complaints have.

Refugee

Two minibikes lost in 5 mins

Built two near perfect minibikes. One in my mine and another in a garage I built on the farm in the Navi map. The one in the mine just disappeared after running upstairs to farm wood. The other Was gone this morning. I read that putting your bike on player made blocks could prevent this issue but both bikes were placed on said player made blocks. One in an all cement structure above ground. The other was surrounded by wood frames. I understand that you are working on this issue but I wanna stress that this is borderline game breaking. You grind and grind for days on end to get the bike only to loose it any moment.. Any tips till this is patched any help is appreciated.

Refugee

Minibikes as Inventory? (Vehicle Slot)

Couldn't the minibike be slotted in Player Inventory, like Weapons or Tools, perhaps in a separate Vehicle Slot? all the minibike is good for is increased constant speed across most terrain (excluding water), trading gas for Stamina, as well as increased Inventory storage, so including the minibike as Inventory as opposed to a stand-alone object in the world, should be feasible.

Like a Pistol, you collect parts for Minibike, mix and match and upgrade parts to craft the best minibike.
    when all parts are gathered or crafted (chasis, seat, handlebars) you build the bike and slot it to your Vehicle Slot, which shows up on the Character Screen as well as the Toolbelt HUD. as far as I know, there's no longer any/many glitches that remove random weapons and/or items from Inventory. Possible glitches which clear ENTIRE inventory, but not that only take random weapons or tools or any other crafted items... so, a minibike placed in Inventory would be 'safe' from the thieving glitch monster. Like a Pistol, you could interact, upgrade, assemble or disassemble the minibike within Inventory, without fear of losing the bike to glitches.

when you want to use the minibike, you place it in Inventory, so it shows up on your Vehicle Slot on the Character screen and on your Toolbelt HUD, click on the icon on the HUD, which starts you in Vehicle Mode, complete with sound effects and graphical indicator of you riding, increased speed, fuel consumption, etc... when you arrive at your destination, toggle the Vehicle Slot to deactivate Vehicle Mode, and return to walking, which secures the minibike in Inventory, in the Vehicle Slot.

The only perceivable problem might be managing the minibike Inventory when the minibike is stored back in Player Inventory, since things like upgrading/increasing backpack or toolbelt storage, and stacking full chests within empty chests isn't doable either.

Maybe including Minibike Inventory on the Player Inventory screen when you ride the minibike might be possible tho too?

I don't know where to post such suggestions, so I hope this is an ok addition to this thread.

Refugee

minibike tracker

Next patch should be fixed.. just may take some time, because 1.05 is broken. Patience will pay off this game gas so much potential. And remember this game is still in full development.[/QUOTE]

like you said next update this will be fixed but why dond you guys or the developers push out a temp tracker system wich tells you where they are

i just lost 17 purple 550+ minibikes by just assembling them in a garage they didnd even had gas in them .... i exited the game wend back in 3 min later it crashed all where gone we destroyed our garage on the online world where it happend and dug all the way to bed rock in a radious of 50 blocks none where to be found or not een a single part

and if they are still in the game how to find them we have a massive hole and no minibikes now all last cars i see is in radiation zone so i cannot make anymore bikes since we used all the batteries for the lamps

no item like batterie or small engine or headlight is reneweble for us this is getting realy anoying if this is gone keep on going i suggest to better push out a small update just to fix the bikes ceause this is no fun no more and it frustrated everybody in my game but hey gives a reason for compleet new game i gues .....

Refugee

Agreed

Im with alot of thers on here, im not fond of playing right now due to im in the point of using a minibike often and nervous that ill lose any 500+ durability items when the game wants to crash

Refugee
    I haven't lost any minibikes after patch 7 but have noticed that when I get off them to loot something real quick they will disappear and when I do a full 360 degree turn it would then be there. thought maybe I just lost it in the grass until I saw my bike reappear in front of me. also built an underground base and park my bike at the bottom close to bedrock but it keeps respawning back on the ground above. even replaced the dirt on the top with concrete blocks between my free fall pit to bedrock and my cage above ground and the bike still reappears between them.

Refugee
    Hi, I am playing on the Xbox one . Yesterday the game crashed and when I came back my bike was gone,
    I looked around and it did show up on the map but was not actually there, upon further inspection I dug down in the spot and was lucky enough to find my bike.

the only time this happens when the game crashes and the bike is on dirt,
    I made a bike shelter/wood floor and now I have no problems with the bike disappearing .

<3 I know games have bugs and glitches and you are working on them.
    Thank you to everyone involved with and working on 7DTD

I do love this game and am looking forward to whats to come.

Refugee
    How do I turn on the locate minibike map icon, I don't see it in the server settings.

Zombie Hunter
    Server settings? You playing on PC? This is the console section.