Thread: [Known Issue]Teleportation

[Known Issue]Teleportation

Teleportation seemingly occurs when the characters head clips into the slopped ceiling of a mine shaft, or other low hanging item / terrain.

This can be avoided by making sure your mining shaft is at least 3x3 blocks high and wide.

I jus paid attention to the confirmed bugs section of forums. I seen it b4 but didn't read em a whole lot. I have had this happen. One time I kept teleporting above ground when I was making a killzone pit.

i actually use this sometimes when i need to get above ground quickly. i could on average get it to happen maybe 7 out of 10 times, i would dig a mine 3 deep x 1 and in some spots put a few extras to have it go to a 2x1 with a 3x1 spot in the middle, and run at it. and sometimes it works hope this helps

Refugee
    Is this the same as logging out underground, then logging back in and magically finding yourself, I dunno, hypothetically, on a rooftop looking out over your own spikes with no way down?

Other thoughts: If you ever join my game and find bales of hay randomly stored in wooden chests on rooftops, this is why.