Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: [08/30][Message from the Team] Patch 3 Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GlockuFy View Post
    I hope you know that Alpha 15 experimental is out for PC. If that's too buggy for you roll back to 14.7. That's the last stable build for PC, and they are working on a stable build of Alpha 15 as we are speaking so you should have nothing to worry about whatsoever.
    Plus... you know, its like two diff games as far as updates so I assume they got diff people allocated to the diff parts...plus they already said PC won't be ignored for console.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by layarion View Post
    Stop patching console and get on with pc omfg you better not be ignoring the core game improvements
    What the f*ck are you doing on the console forums?

Dont be an ignorant, its a different team working on console, you douchebag

Refugee

No increased field of view, no new items, no trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Patch 3 has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft and is waiting approval from each.

Below is the information passed onto me about what we can look forward to in Patch 3.

-Clare

-----------------------------------------------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 3

PS4 Version 1.04

XB1 Version 1.0.4.0

Hey all! We are pleased to announce the arrival of Patch 3 for 7 Days to Die on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This patch contains quite a few improvements and optimizations. As always, the list below includes a lot—though not all—of the Patch 3 fixes and improvements:

Stability and Performance

* Fixed an issue that caused a much higher volume of disconnects from Online Multiplayer games.

* Fixed an issue that was preventing zombie corpses from turning into gore blocks as quickly as they are intended to which caused drastic perf slowdown during horde battles.

* Implemented a system to back up save files on PS4 so that, if a user’s save data becomes corrupted due to a crash during the saving process, they will lose very little progress. This fix will only work for any future saves that become corrupted; it will not be able to recover data for users who have run into save data corruption prior to Patch 3.

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur while using the crafting menu.

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would take a part of a minibike while another player was driving it.

* Fixed an issue that was causing more frequent crashes in local multiplayer games.

* Fixed a crash that would occur when the first player for a local multiplayer game would quit out as soon as the second player joined.

* Fixed an unresponsive state that would occur on XB1 if the player removed the controller, suspended the game, added the controller back, and attempted to remove it again while on the main menu.

* Fixed a crash on PS4 that would sometimes occur when dismissing a controller disconnect pop-up.

* Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when accessing loot containers.

* Fixed a crash that would occur on PS4 while loading a map after setting the system’s language to Arabic or Turkish.

Art and Animation

* Fixed an issue where the lighting update in Patch 2 caused lighting inside buildings to be too dark.

* Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 2 that caused the Mining Helmet light to be too dark and have a dark ring obstructing the player’s view.

* Fixed an issue where the light on the Mining Helmet would constantly move and rotate back and forth.

* Fixed an issue where having motion-blur on while riding a minibike would cause the character model to shake violently.

* Fixed an issue where the texture on the terrain would occasionally fail to load.

* Fixed a number of miscellaneous issues with character models and animations.

Audio

* Fixed an issue where SFX for thunder would play at too high a volume.

* Fixed an issue where SFX for rain would play at too high a volume.

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where the layout of the D-Pad controls was inconsistent across items. The controls will now generally go as follows:

DOWN: “Drop”

RIGHT: “Favorite” and “Scrap”

LEFT: “Recipe,” “Repair,” and “Use”

UP: “Equip” and other, context-sensitive controls

* Changed horde spawning slightly to ensure each of the players in a MP game will get attacked by a horde, no matter where they are in the world.

* Added an improvement so the player can hold “X” (on PS4) or “A” (on XB1) on the left arrow to increase the number of items to craft when crafting.

* Fixed an issue where hordes would vanish and fail to respawn if a player quit out of the game in the middle of a blood moon.

* Fixed an issue where doors to pre-existing buildings and POIs would respawn after having been destroyed by the player.

* Fixed an issue where it would briefly be snowing on world load, regardless of current biome.

* Fixed an issue where the minibike would occasionally stop on steep slopes.

* Fixed an issue where time would pass in the game while in the “Building Environment” portion of the world loading sequence.

* Fixed an issue where structures near a large lake in Navezgane would collapse on player contact.

* Fixed an issue on XB1 where cobwebs would spawn when a player would place a Minibike Chassis.

* Fixed an exploit where a player could duplicate wooden crates by building a diving-board-like structure and standing on top of a crate placed near the end of it.

* Fixed an issue where the menu cursor would not snap to search bars.

* Fixed an issue where the pipe bomb would fall to the player’s feet when thrown.

* Slightly increased the number of bird nests that spawn into the game.

* Added the version number to the main menu screen.

Thank you for all of your continued support and enthusiasm! We are excited to keep working with you to improve your experience with 7 Days to Die.
    So... When are we going to get all the stuff pc is supposed to get? Or is that never? It was said that A15 is in fact patch 3. Nothing yet? Well damn... guess I'm gonna be getting my money back.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietFae View Post
    So... When are we going to get all the stuff pc is supposed to get? Or is that never? It was said that A15 is in fact patch 3. Nothing yet? Well damn... guess I'm gonna be getting my money back.
    You're right, but you've got to learn how to read the forum sub-section name first.
    Sure if you're crying on console forum, you can wait forever as console version is a fork and now a separate game.
    A15 is A15 on PC, and patch 3 on console is NOT A15, as A15 does not exist on console.
    Please go whining on PC forum for this matter.

Refugee
    Very nice , glad to see the crashes have been some what resolved . Haven't had one in a while . Love the game keep up the good work

Refugee

Problems with up to date game

I'm having a few problems with the newest patch. I still get stuck in sound loops time to time using the ak47. Also my player is over heating way too much and way too fast. As of right now I'm in a random gen world on xbox, in a forest like area, at a radio station, nude, and my player is still getting heatstroke. The game says it's 110 degrees. I've even over heated in the snow bio. Please fix this. Lower the temperature. Over heating is just way too fast and way too often.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPinkDaddy View Post
    1) Stability fix #2 on the list (zombies to gore blocks) is supposed to address the horde nights being unplayable.

2) How does your wish make it a 'FRAUD'?
    Her wish does not make it a fraud , the fact that they would withold part of the game from us would. Buton a side factor the minibike disappearance is a problem as well as the updates, including items, stations, and especially the new traders (traitors).

PS4 Update

So is there any way of knowing when to expect the next PS4 update? Or where to go to check Dev messages about progress etc?

Hello, you counted we announced a big patch in addition to a date for the 15 alpha console, or just left like that. thank you for your response in advance
    Last edited by darkwarriors2014; 11-03-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Refugee

New Content

So I see all this wonderful new content available for the PC versions, new locations, new items, etc.

When do we get new content?

Because I'm sick of seeing you do nothing but release stupid skins that do absolutely nothing it terms of actual content. Like seriously please be done with the skins and instead release packs containing new content, I'd pay for DLC with new content.

Zombie Hunter
    First post, and your flaming the devolopera for something not even in thier control. Email Telltale, as they are in charge of skin packs.

And way to bring up an old thread.

Banned
    No you're right banshee. They are slacking hardcore on console version. I still say it was a huge mistake to make this game for console. and the funny thing is even the skin packs cause bugs and can corrupt a save file! Lmao. It's pathetic

Please refrain from reviving old threads. "necroposting" as the mods call it is frowned upon on the forums. Closing this thread to prevent any confusing and further posting. If you wish to discuss the current version of the game you may do so in the General Discussion thread.

Clare