Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [09/08] MULTIPLAYER ISSUES - post Patch 3 Survey

Refugee

Multiplayer issues

What version are you on? Click here on how to find out your version.
    Are you playing on PS4 or XB1?
    Xb1.
    Is your console wireless or wired?
    Wired.
    Please run this internet speed test on a computer on the same network as your console and report the results.
    4.33mbs.
    Are you the host or a client?
    Client.
    What type of game are you playing?
    Private
    What type of map are you playing?
    Random Generation
    How many people are playing in the game?
    What is everyone experiencing?
    Map not loading and not able to open anything. Then disconnection after 10 mins of playing.

(PS4) (wireless) (60mbps DL 18mbps UL broadband speeds) (client) (private game) (2-4 players) (game map) the only problem I'm having is, Food and water are draining exponentially faster since update 1.04. Ladders are speeding this up as well. I haven't left my base for 3 in game weeks. Not worth wasting all my food/water. Please fix.

Refugee

Freeze

Mini bike takes unknown damage when you get on it. Every 4 hours or so game freezes latter kills food and water. Private server as Host, Xbox1 80\65 .
    Can I also humbly request a update that allows me to not be required to be on so my companions can play on my server. Thanks keep up the amazing job hoping to see some 4k texture packs and new stuff in the future.

Refugee

help please

1.04(newest)
    XB1 S(newest version)
    wired, but also tried wifi and still doesn't work
    Please run this internet speed test on a computer on the same network as your console and report the results.
    download-23.02Mbps
    upload-1.95Mbps
    I've been the host and the client, neither works.
    Private
    Public
    I've tried Private(does not work), I've tried being host for multiplayer and inviting my one friend and does not work. My friend has also tried the same as me and and invited me to them and can not connect just like he can not connect to mine. But if I search to join a random multiplayer map of someone else that I don't know, I can join it, then my friend can join that same map by searching for the game I'm in or I can send him an invite for that random multiplayer. Basically neither I nor him can create a game and have either join BUT if we join onto someone else that we don't know ONLY by searching for a random open multiplayer game THEN we can both join that one........weird. But then that only goes so far because the person we don't know usually kicks us off of it. Plus you cant really gain any progress in the game because its not your map to save.....boooooooo
    Random Generation
    Navezgane
    Random Gen
    2 People
    3 People
    4 People
    Two People. haven't tried inviting more than the one friend.
    What is everyone experiencing? Please let us know what each person in the game is experiencing.
    Crashing
    Can't even join game
    Disconnecting immediately after joining
    Getting into the game and disconnecting after 10 minutes
    Myself and my friend can send an invite to each other(depending on who is the host), both of us can accept it and hit the button to join the game, it will sit there and say joining game, then that joining game window will disappear like its about to start loading the map, then all of sudden it pops up with a window that says error failed to connect to server.
    Whoever is the host never has any issues, they can play in the game(map)that they created or started. Its always the other person that is trying to join the game that has issues and it does not matter who is the host.

thank you, Ben

Here is an example of what we are looking for:
    Patch 1.04
    PS4
    Wired
    Please run this internet speed test on a computer with on same network as your console and report the results.
    74.5 mbps download
    77.0 mbps upload
    Host
    Private
    Navezgane
    Me hosting and three friends joining
    What are people experiencing? Please let us know what everyone in the group is experiencing.
    Host has no problems
    Client 1 disconnects immediately
    Client 2 has no problems
    Client 3 joins for about 10 minutes and then gets disconnected

---------------

Thank you,
    Clare[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

While a lot of multiplayer issues have been solved, there are still a number of you unable to connect on multiplayer. We are currently looking to track down why that may be happening. The team as asked me to post a Survey for you so we can gather all the relevant information in one place.

Please DO NOT post bug reports in here, make a separate thread for them, this thread is for the survey only.

---------------

1.04(newest)
    XB1 S(newest version)
    wired, but also tried wifi and still doesn't work
    download-23.02Mbps
    upload-1.95Mbps
    I've been the host and the client, neither works.
    Private
    Public
    I've tried Private(does not work), I've tried being host for multiplayer and inviting my one friend and does not work. My friend has also tried the same as me and and invited me to them and can not connect just like he can not connect to mine. But if I search to join a random multiplayer map of someone else that I don't know, I can join it, then my friend can join that same map by searching for the game I'm in or I can send him an invite for that random multiplayer. Basically neither I nor him can create a game and have either join BUT if we join onto someone else that we don't know ONLY by searching for a random open multiplayer game THEN we can both join that one........weird. But then that only goes so far because the person we don't know usually kicks us off of it. Plus you cant really gain any progress in the game because its not your map to save.....boooooooo
    Random Generation
    Navezgane
    Random Gen
    2 People
    3 People
    4 People
    Two People. haven't tried inviting more than the one friend.
    What is everyone experiencing? Please let us know what each person in the game is experiencing.
    Crashing
    Can't even join game
    Disconnecting immediately after joining
    Getting into the game and disconnecting after 10 minutes
    Myself and my friend can send an invite to each other(depending on who is the host), both of us can accept it and hit the button to join the game, it will sit there and say joining game, then that joining game window will disappear like its about to start loading the map, then all of sudden it pops up with a window that says error failed to connect to server.
    Whoever is the host never has any issues, they can play in the game(map)that they created or started. Its always the other person that is trying to join the game that has issues and it does not matter who is the host.

thanks you, Ben

Here is an example of what we are looking for:
    Patch 1.04
    PS4
    Wired
    Please run this internet speed test on a computer with on same network as your console and report the results.
    74.5 mbps download
    77.0 mbps upload
    Host
    Private
    Navezgane
    Me hosting and three friends joining
    What are people experiencing? Please let us know what everyone in the group is experiencing.
    Host has no problems
    Client 1 disconnects immediately
    Client 2 has no problems
    Client 3 joins for about 10 minutes and then gets disconnected

---------------

Thank you,
    Clare

Refugee

derp food

Guess my complaint won't be heard cause I'm not going to copy / paste all that bs here at work.

Fix the food and water issues on ps4.

Refugee

Great game/ Hate the Blue screen

*Version:Ps4 1.04
    *wired connection
    *67.2 mbps download
    *12.4 mbps upload
    *Host
    *survival Mulitiplayer
    *Both Random gen and Navegane
    *2-3 people in game
    *Me hosting 2-3 friends joining

So after this last patch i found it didnt fix the crash where it Blue screens and gives you an error code.. For me this is on Random Gen map and it happens every 20 minutes to 1 hour.. Host(Me) feels bad lag to where it will freeze up for about 30 seconds then let ya resume playing and it does this none stop.. I recently started a new game on Navezgane map and have had no problems im on day 9 and havnt had one crash or blue screen makes me think its just random gen thats causing the crash atleast for me.

*host lag or stutter bad RANDOM GEN ONLY gets booted off application causing friends to get booted from game
    *Client 1 no problems disconnects after host error occasional stutter or lag
    *client 2 no problems disconnects after host error occasional stutter or lag
    *client 3 no problems disconnects after host error occasional stutter or lag

Refugee

Post patch 3 survey

What version are you on?
    Patch 1.04

XB1

Wireless (wireless strength 100%)

32.2 mbps download
    9.28 mbps upload
    . Latency 152 ms
    . Packet loss 0%
    . Open NAT

Host

. Private MP survival/scavenger

Navezgane

Two. Me as Host and 1 client

As a host I have no problems but the client experiences the following;
    . Within 40 minutes, a glitch manifests where the client is unable to access; storage boxes, forges, campfires, or, cannot pickup stone, pickup plants, open doors, open cupboards, chop wood etc. The client will quit and be invited back into the game. Upon rejoining, the client can see the host move perfectly, but cannot see any zombies. The client can interact with the world, but the host cannot see the result of those interactions. The host cannot see the client but their tracking marker is visible on the compass. The client tracking marker is not visible to the host on the map.
    . Alternatively a glitch manifests where the client comes across an un-spawned area of the world. The client will quit and be invited back into the game. Upon rejoining, the client can see the host move perfectly, but cannot see any zombies. The client can interact with the world, but the host cannot see the result of those interactions. The host cannot see the client but their tracking marker is visible on the compass. The client tracking marker is not visible to the host on the map.
    . Also, I cannot join any MP games, hosted by randoms or friends. I only see the 'waiting for server' screen and then I am dropped.

Refugee

Go reals

I agree with specky geek. I don't play multi player, but play co op with my hubs. This is damn near unplayable now that all we are doing is worrying about food and water.

Scavenger
    Dude you just have to worry about food and water if you climb up ladders.

Refugee

Minibikes keep glitching

On Xbox One, can give any detail after but I'm host and my NAT's open and my connection is fine. When the game freezes which happens way too frequently our minibikes disappear or spawn somewhere we were a few minutes ago. We can deal with the ladder issue for now but losing minibikes and a day or two worth of farming that was stored in the basket just sucks and makes me want to not keep playing and we just beat night 49.

Refugee
    how is the starvation bug more important then people actually being able to play the game thats just stupid

Scavenger
    It don't matter you y'all can't fix it instead you y'all make it worse Than fixing it waiting another month for the same issue to be fix I not even going bother no more ark survival here I come

Scavenger

Hydration & Food

Quote Originally Posted by Gennev101st View Post
    Dude you just have to worry about food and water if you climb up ladders.

When your base is up ladders and your mine is down ladders there's not a lot going on in my 7DTD game , I have no issues with Multiplayer I'm PS4 Host , but when looting up and down stairs I'm also on a starvation diet , I think this needs fixed before Multi player , but I also want multiplayer fixed for other players on all consoles .

Scavenger

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Amazonqueen View Post
    I agree with specky geek. I don't play multi player, but play co op with my hubs. This is damn near unplayable now that all we are doing is worrying about food and water.
    I'm feeling the same way , play multiplayer with no problems between Uk and USA players , I'd like for a quick fix on this to be put out if they know what it is , or even an update as to were there at with this issue , great game loads of potential for loads more hours of fun but not in this state .

Refugee
    I noticed whenever somebody tries to join my navezgane private game, we lose connection for a short time in xbox party where we talk